LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Evil Lolita Club - Complete!

On 7/26/2018 at 4:03 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Hey @Sophie ♥ what did you say the name of that Add-on for Google Docs was? The one that makes italics and bold and such work here? A friend of mine was curious if it would work for her.

BBCode for Google Docs. ^_^ 

• Like 1

16.)

Unlike most college age girls, Bess took being diapered well; she laid in place and she was quiet and sucked on her pacifier and I hummed to her during the whole thing. And because she hadn't picked anything out, I made the choice and dressed her afterward in a velcro-fastened cloth omutsu with a yellow gingham print, teasing her while I did about how yellow was the color her diaper would be soon, too. "Are you going to be a good girl and pick out a nice dress if I let you, Bess?"

I glared at her and looked up at the ceiling.  I knew she'd pick something more humiliating if I let her do it herself.  But choosing my own fate felt a lot more embarrassing.  At least if I let her do it, it meant I wasn't playing into her game.  I thought about the pacifier in my mouth.  I thought about the spray she'd used on my throat.  I couldn't tell anyone about her "collection" if she kept me in a state like this... I had to be able to talk.  Hm...

"Come on," I pulled her up to her feet, much more tender with her now that she was behaving herself somewhat for the first time, "maybe you'll see something you like, and if you don't, I'll pick something." She'd have a much more immediate issue, though - between the diaper and the thick cover, her thighs couldn't even touch, and walking was going to be... challenging.

She pulled me by the hand and I stumbled after her, almost falling straight to the floor.  I wrapped my arms around Adele to hold me up.  She looked down at me and I looked up at her, a blush taking over my cheeks.  Immediately, I let her go and looked away.  God, that was stupid of me... "Not a baby," I said, using the three words I'd saved up from not talking.  It looked like I could get one or two words every fifteen seconds.  Maybe to a maximum of five or six.  After that, my voice gave out.

”Well we gave you a chance to be an adult and instead you told stories to the dean and caused all sorts of troubles. This just temporary until you learn to be good, but until such time you are a baby. And you don’t get a say in that, so you should behave yourself, am I clear?” When she didn’t answer; I cupped her chin. ”Am I?”

I glared at her and tried to shove her off me, but my restrained and mittened hands wouldn't allow for a whole lot of fight.  I had barely pushed her back two feet when her hand came down hard on the side of my cheek.  I tried to catch my footing, but the awkward bulk of the diaper between my legs sent me right to the floor, whimpering and sucking on my pacifier for comfort.  Ow...

”Walkings pretty tough for a girl your age, isn’t it? Should I bring someone in to carry you? Actually you know, you can crawl.” I opened the door and held it ajar for her, looking down at the girl on the floor. ”If you’d rather stay wearing just a diaper and nothing else that’s fine but I figured you might want to be dressed like a big girl.”

I glared at her and tried to stand on shaky feet before she kicked me back to the floor. "I said, you can crawl." But she didn't mean I could crawl.  She meant I would.  I glared up at her and shook my head, fumbling for some words to use against her.  But I was beginning to understand that my words had to be important now.  They had to mean something, or I'd be wasting them.  And nothing was coming to mind...

"Good girl, come along now, come on." I cooed to her from the doorway, in a way that meant both she and the others out in the club common-room could hear. I made it very clear that I was talking to someone who'd lost their status as an adult, that much was completely certain.

I tried to get up on my feet again and she knocked me right back down.  My legs ached.  My arms trembled.  My throat hurt.  I sucked harder on the pacifier and felt a light calm wash over me.  Relief. "No," I mumbled, trying again to stand and getting knocked to the ground again.  I was starting to get on Adele's nerves, I could tell.  Had she ever had such a stubborn charge before?  Probably not.

I wouldn't let her know she was getting to me, because that would ruin the fun of the game now, wouldn't it? She was defiant as she could manage to be, and I held up something very easy for her to see: I held up a little silver remote and smirked confidently. "Now baby, what are you going to do?"

The remote.  I looked at it, then at the bands on my wrists.  The bands, the collar, the diaper, and the diaper cover... that was all I had on.  And I realized that I didn't have a lot of pride right now.  The sooner I got in a dress, even one of those ugly Lolita ones, the better.  So I nodded my head.  I'd let her think she won, for now...

"If you're ready to act like a lady, you can stand up and walk with me to the wardrobe. If I have to correct you one more time, you're going to be crawling. Now what are you, a baby, or a lady?" It was so fun letting her think she had a choice.

So it couldn't be helped then.  For now, I had to give in.  But that didn't mean I was going to listen to this psychotic bitch all the time.  Still, knowing I had to compromise... that I had to be smart and that I couldn't push through her full-force... it sort of sucked.  I nodded my head and climbed up to my feet.  This time, she didn't kick me down.  I didn't argue with her.  And we were back at square one, in her corner.  Damnit...

I took her by the hand and held it, not meanly, no rudely - tenderly, like she was my baby sister. And I led her into the hall and then to the closet where I'd locked her inside on her own the first night. This time, I turned on the lights, which illuminated perfectly the racks and racks of pretty lolita dresses. "What do you think?"

"Whatever," I managed, crossing my arms over my bare chest.  The thickness of the diaper made walking unreasonable with my stubby little legs.  Following her down the small hallway was a huge effort.  I leaned against the wall and sucked on the pacifier to soothe my throat.  Pacificity was all I had left.  My thoughts drifted to Marnie... my best friend.  Had she really sold me out?

"Oh come on, you have nothing left to prove and you know that if I pick out something for you, you'll hate it a bunch more than if you pick a dress out for yourself. What other bit of control are you afforded here, huh?"

Control didn't seem like the right word.  But she had proved her point.  I moved away from the wall and wandered along the racks of clothing, touching them with my mittens.  Frilly.  Bright.  Annoying.  Stupid lolita shit.  Finally, near the end, I saw something that looked a little maid-esque, in black.  It still had frills all over it, but it looked like something from one of those anime shows instead of from a victorian tea-party for toddlers. "This one."

"I guess as you're going to be our Handmaiden, that makes perfect sense. Alright! I have shoes to go with that one around here... ah, here you go." The shoes I picked out from the rack were as shiny as they were uncomfortable, but they went perfectly with the maids uniform.

She took off the restraints on my wrists and slipped the dress over my head.  I pulled at the ends of the mittens with the other mitten, but it didn't do any good - they were still fastened tight on my wrists.  They were a dull pink and looked like they were made out of thick towels.  And they sure did eliminate my use of my hands.  If I spit the pacifier out, maybe I could bite them off, but... but if I dropped the pacifier, I wasn't sure I could pick it back up again with these mittens.  Shyly, I continued to suck...

I helped dress her, and I sat her down once I had to work on her frilled socks and shoes. "Oh look at how your diaper," there were those words again, "makes your legs spread? We'll train you to sit like a lady, don't you worry one bit."

She sat me down on a small bench at the end of the closet, like those stools from shoe-departments.  She slipped socks onto my feet while she talked.  How my diaper makes my legs spread.  It was instinct.  Fight or flight, right?  Something like that.  She bent down over my feet and I kicked her square in the jaw, knocking her to the floor.  I bolted up to my feet climbed on top of her, fumbling in her dress pocket for the remote.  It fell out onto the carpet, but I couldn't pick it up with my mittened hands.  Instead, I kicked it across the floor, into the hall.

"Why are you still doing this?" I rubbed my jaw while she stumbled around the room trying to get to the remote, and by the time she kicked it out into the hall I was on top of her, and I dealt with her not with violence or with force, but with one simple gesture - I took her pacifier out from between her lips and stepped into the hall as I did, pushing the door closed behind me and leaving her locked in the closet. Again.

"NO!" I shouted, fumbling to my feet.  I almost reached the door before she closed it, but the thickness between my legs tripped me up and I fell flat on my stomach.  No, no, no!  The door clicked closed and I slammed myself into it, fumbling for the knob.  I didn't care if it shocked me.  But it didn't.  I couldn't even get a grip on the doorknob at all.  My throat started to ache and I fumbled for more words. "Please, please!  Sorry!  I'm sor... ry..." It burned...

I knew she was sorry. I think, deep down, I knew she didn't mean to do it - she'd been doing so well, and it was my fault for tempting her like that. But what she did was wrong, and I decided to remind of of that through the door. "I know you didn't mean it, Bessie, but it was wrong regardless of if you did or not. And you'll never learn without discipline. I'll come back in a little while to give you some time to think on what you did."

I slammed on the door and tears formed in my eyes.  I reached up to scratch at my throat, but the bracelets came too close to the collar and a shock sent me to the floor.  I whimpered and curled up on the floor, shaking my head over and over.  This wasn't fair... I wasn't supposed to be here.  Why wasn't anyone looking for me?  Why hadn't anyone saved me?  Would anyone save me...?

-----------

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

• Like 6

Grammar Patrol:

19 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

she laid in place and she was quiet and sucked on her pacifier an I hummed to her during the whole thing.

There were at least 2 other typos I saw, but I can't find them now. I'm pretty sure they were both from Adele, but I'm not positive.

8 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Grammar Patrol:

There were at least 2 other typos I saw, but I can't find them now. I'm pretty sure they were both from Adele, but I'm not positive.

>:O Puddin's gotta step up her game!  I know she's Australian but that doesn't mean she can ignore the English language.

4 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

16.)

I knew she was sorry. I think, deep down, I knew she didn't mean to do it - she'd been doing so well, and it was my fault for tempting her like that. But what she did was wrong, and I decided to remind of of that through the door. "I know you didn't mean it, Bessie, but it was wrong regardless of if you did or not. And you'll never learn without discipline. I'll come back in a little while to give you some time to think on what you did."

I slammed on the door and tears formed in my eyes.  I reached up to scratch at my throat, but the bracelets came too close to the collar and a shock sent me to the floor.  I whimpered and curled up on the floor, shaking my head over and over.  This wasn't fair... I wasn't supposed to be here.  Why wasn't anyone looking for me?  Why hadn't anyone saved me?  Would anyone save me...?

-----------

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

This is the part where I'd shoulder check that door down. I don't care if I dislocate it, that door coming off is it's fucking hinges. Then I'm taking out any one who gets in my way.

Also add this to the "times I've been ready to ride in with the cavalry" counter.

20 hours ago, YourFNF said:

This is the part where I'd shoulder check that door down. I don't care if I dislocate it, that door coming off is it's fucking hinges. Then I'm taking out any one who gets in my way

According to some random fire fighter on YT you should kick er 'donkey kick' a door so not to hurt yourself and that is the last resort. To me that says something, maybe that was specifically doors that are external (leading outside)?

But I don't think it's even possible for a light weight person to force a less sturdy door open, it maybe a cultural building standards difference that makes me think so, as usual I'm unsure. I just couldn't stop myself from replying.

Otherwise I agree with your sentiment, I like the story and the fight that she puts up even if I she is no Mary Sue (luckily).

28 minutes ago, Indolence said:

According to some random fire fighter on YT you should kick er 'donkey kick' a door so not to hurt yourself and that is the last resort. To me that says something, maybe that was specifically doors that are external (leading outside)?

But I don't think it's even possible for a light weight person to force a less sturdy door open, it maybe a cultural building standards difference that makes me think so, as usual I'm unsure. I just couldn't stop myself from replying.

Otherwise I agree with your sentiment, I like the story and the fight that she puts up even if I she is no Mary Sue (luckily).

Yeah that was more frustration I'd probably try kicking it first IRL. It was more expressing the sentiment of "I'm not screwing around." Then again knowing me I'd probably charge in and bounce off at least once. lol

I'm so glad you're liking our work y'all! and it would mean the absolute woooorld to us if you would use the Like button on the posts Soapy makes - it fuels her creativity to see how much of an impact she has on everybody!

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Pudding said:

I'm so glad you're liking our work y'all! and it would mean the absolute woooorld to us if you would use the Like button on the posts Soapy makes - it fuels her creativity to see how much of an impact she has on everybody!

Just did. :) And I gave you one as well because you don't get nearly the recognition you deserve, Pudding. ♡♡♡

17.)

When I came back to see her, maybe an hour had passed, I wasn't really sure. But I'd filled her pacifier back up, and I'd brought something else in my other hand, too - a baby bottle filled with a liquid that looked a lot like milk, but wasn't at all. It was how she was going to be fed from now on, a balanced formula to keep her strong and healthy, mixed with some muscle relaxants, a slightly sweet and oddly citrus flavor, and a very strong laxative. It would also sooth her throat in a remarkably pleasant way. "I brought you something to eat, finish it up and you can have your binkie back." I held the bottle out to her.

I had made a mistake.  I miscalculated somewhere.  All of this was a mistake.  I had to listen.  I had to follow her stupid orders and play her stupid game.  Because if I didn't, she'd hurt me.  She'd torture me.  She'd break me.  And it was only through my last shred of logic and sanity that I saw that.  She was my kidnapper, but she was my best ticket out, too.  She was the scariest thing in this place, and she was the safest.  She held out the baby bottle and I snatched it away from her.  I put it to my lips and started to drink.  And it didn't matter how it tasted, because it made my throat feel so much better.

"We're watching a fashion show stream from Korea, there's some really pretty Sweet Lolita models. Would you like to come sit with us and watch?" She behaved, so I treated her like a human being. She drank her bottle, so I gave her the privilege of choice and discretion.

I looked up at the woman, high above me, towering, and sucked the bottle quietly with wet eyes.  I must have looked pathetic.  I must have looked like a real child, especially with my size.  But I wasn't one.  And I didn't want anyone to see me like this, drinking from a baby bottle.  But the fear of being stuck in this closet again... it terrified me.  So I nodded my head and struggled to my feet, following Adele out into the club room.

There were a few others, sitting on chairs around the room, kind of arranged in a semi circle around a screen on a wheeling stand, showing the fashion show while connected to a laptop adjacent. I motioned to the floor in front of my chair with a warm smile. "Sit here, I'll do your hair while we watch together, okay?" The twin boys looked at the girl, the college age girl with her bottle, her maids dress, her peculiar waddle. People smiled at her, nobody teased. Nobody stared.

I felt a blush on my cheeks and sat down where the woman told me to sit.  I wasn't taking chances.  Now wasn't the time.  Until this stuff wore off, until I could be without the pacifier again, I was in her control.  I hated to admit it, but I had no choice.  This was how it was.  For now.  She sat in her chair and I looked up at the TV.  A show I couldn't understand.  Models on a runway?  I looked around the room.  Carlie and Cammie, the twin boys.  Abbie, the other girl from the club.  And on the other side of the room was that girl who visited me in the closet that first day.  Kanna.  But no Marnie.  Thank the lord...

I wondered if the bottle was too sweet, if it tasted bad - it didn't matter, because it was all she was going to have from now on, until she could learn to be an adult. And honestly, the bottles weren't going to help her there, that was for sure! I'd never changed another person’s diaper before, especially not when they'd gone all the way, and I was actually kinda giddy! And that happiness showed as I hummed and did her hair, as I pilfered through items on the table next to my chair, and wondered if maybe I'd curl her hair…

I finished the bottle as quickly as I could, but immediately I got the stinging, burning reminder of why I was drinking it in the first place.  Adele popped the pacifier in my mouth and I sucked on it softly, looking around at the others in the room.  They would talk about the lace on the dresses, or the way it hugged the models.  But they hadn't said a single word about me.  Were they that scared of Adele?

"Do you like what she's wearing?" It took a few seconds for Bess to realize that Kanna was talking to her, looking at her, smiling and trying to engage her. "I think it's a little too fairy kei to be called sweet lolita, what do you think?" I was busy heading up the rollers on the table, ready to put her chestnut hair into stiff little cylinders that would mold her entire head of hair into curls that could make Shirley Temple jealous.

"Dunno... what that means..." Four words.  That was my limit.  My throat ached.  My head hurt.  Forcing that many was hard enough.  She was being nice to me, though.  Then again, she'd been nice to me the first time too.  I was the one who was an asshole.  But if everyone would just stop kidnapping me maybe I'd be nicer to them!  Ugh.

"Oh, well you see how her prints are contrasting? That's more fairy kei, but not exclusively.  Like some fairy kei looks like clown pajamas to be honest but not all of it. Anyway sweet lolita is more coordinated, soft and pleasant to look at, with more complex arrangements." Kanna, bless her soul, had a patience for explanation. Bess pulled away at first when I started to lace her hair through the warm rollers, but she settled down quickly enough - maybe because Kanna was dominating her attention.

I felt Adele pull my hair and wrap it up in a curler.  Ugh, I hadn't curled my hair since high school.  I had longer hair back then, too.  But Kanna kept talking.  Saying words I didn't understand in the slightest.  She kept pointing to the screen and discussing the different outfits, but honestly... I wasn't following.  I wondered how long it would be until this throat stuff wore off.  I had no answers.

"...well?" Clearly Kanna had asked a question and she wanted an answer, but Bess had been lost in her head. "Oh I guess it doesn't matter, you're a quiet little one, huh? It's alright, you're really pretty so I doubt any boy or girl would mind having you be quiet. Honestly some people just talk too much anyway."

You don't say, I thought to myself, rolling my eyes.  Adele pulled another part of my hair and wrapped it in the warm curler.  That was the last of them, it looked like.  Then the show ended and the twins started talking about their favorite outfits.  Could a club honestly be this boring?  It was all about clothes!

"Have we heard back from the convention?" That was one of the twin boys asking, and it was hard to tell which one. "They emailed back last night, Carlie, I just haven't had a chance to talk about it because of more pressing business. But it looks like we're going to be hosting the panel next week as a fill-in far as I can tell." "And what about the uh... the business?" Which clearly meant Bess. "That depends on her, how good she decides to be. Right Bessie?

I glared at Cammie, the boy who had tied me to the bed last night in the storage room.  He was the one asking questions about me.  Obviously, whatever had happened, he had been blamed.  Suddenly, I was a serious interest to him.  Maybe he'd been threatened?  I couldn't tell. "Yeah," I said, nodding my head.  I'd be good.  At the very least, I'd let them think that.  Whether or not I would, I wasn't sure yet... it depended on circumstance.

"See? I knew she was a good girl, deep down. Just a bad upbringing and poor influences, but we're giving her a second chance to be good, letting her start from scratch, and it's working wonders." I sprayed the setting spray all over her head, then wheeled back from behind her to give her some space, because the spray smelled pretty awful. Not as awful as she was going to smell, I reminded myself.

The twins looked nervous for some reason and excused themselves, leaving me in the room with only Abbie, Kanna, and Adele.  I looked up at the clock.  4:25pm.  Classes were almost over for the day, weren't they?  I looked up at the high windows along the wall and sucked the pacifier, catching glimpses of shadows as students walked by.  No one noticed I was gone.  But it was one day.  Tomorrow might be different...

-----------

• Like 6

I still have nooooo idea what direction this story is going. On the surface it looks like your run-of-the-mill sissification/torture fantasy with the twist being that it's happening to a girl. But there seems to be more going on under the surface. 

22 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I still have nooooo idea what direction this story is going. On the surface it looks like your run-of-the-mill sissification/torture fantasy with the twist being that it's happening to a girl. But there seems to be more going on under the surface. 

I'm kind of hoping for awesome technomagic stuffs going off left right and center like say cardcaptor sakura with diapers and babying amid the cute outfits in the fancy fights *nodsnods*

I'm thinking Adele with her secret must be in heaven with being able to baby Bess where everyone can see.  Another good chapter.  Will have to catch you on points tomorrow.  

This weekend was awful. >_<

I keep having weird dreams and I can't sleep for more than like 45 minutes at a time.  Which means I'm exhausted.  I can't focus.  I can't write.  I'm bored of everything.  I've pretty much been watching low-key comedy shows for the past two days because that's the only thing that makes me laugh right now.  Yesterday I skipped work because I couldn't get out of bed and now I'm behind on 90 different things. ;_;

*flops on the floor*

I have a new ELC chapter ready for later.  But I wanted to spend some time whining.

6 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

This weekend was awful. >_<

I keep having weird dreams and I can't sleep for more than like 45 minutes at a time.  Which means I'm exhausted.  I can't focus.  I can't write.  I'm bored of everything.  I've pretty much been watching low-key comedy shows for the past two days because that's the only thing that makes me laugh right now.  Yesterday I skipped work because I couldn't get out of bed and now I'm behind on 90 different things. ;_;

*flops on the floor*

I have a new ELC chapter ready for later.  But I wanted to spend some time whining.

I'll listen to you whine.  I don't mind.

Sometimes I put something sort of slow on TV which makes me fall asleep.  Other times I overplay a video game.  And then there's a couple of tylenol or motrin with carbonation that kicks in about an hour later.

I just skipped a doctor's appt because I am upset with them.  The thing is I have given up on that outfit.

6 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I'll listen to you whine.  I don't mind.

Sometimes I put something sort of slow on TV which makes me fall asleep.  Other times I overplay a video game.  And then there's a couple of tylenol or motrin with carbonation that kicks in about an hour later.

I just skipped a doctor's appt because I am upset with them.  The thing is I have given up on that outfit.

I just keep thinking!  Like.  The second I lay down for bed, I can't stop it.  Yesterday I thought about all the lessons I would teach my son/daughter if I ever had one.  Like, what would I say about fighting at school?  What would I teach my child to do about bullies?  I'm not even married! I just want to sleep!

So I think, well I can just stay on the sofa and watch TV or something.  But I will watch TV all night!  Or I'll play a game until morning.  And then I have work.. *whines*

I need a nap..

Maybe if you do something physical and tire yourself out it would help.  I know what you are talking about though -  too tired to sleep.  It's a bad place.

I am sometimes able to shut off my thinking by ignoring things, but honestly I don't think that is the way it's supposed to work.  Anxiety is supposed to make us do things we need to do so i read.

I wonder why you are having all those dreams.  Could it be the stories you are writing.  ELC does have a young person being bullied at school.  Maybe you need a new type of story?

10 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I wonder why you are having all those dreams.  Could it be the stories you are writing.  ELC does have a young person being bullied at school.  Maybe you need a new type of story?

Let's see... last night's dreams were about... a Little convention!  Which was pretty cool because people knew who I was when I introduced myself as "Sophie".  And this one couple that crashed in our hotel room.  But we had to move all our furniture so it sort of sucked?  And I had a dream about planning D&D, because my players got some new abilities or something.  I had a dream about breaking a mirror and getting stuck in another dimension for seven years. >_<

My dreams are super vivid, and I have so many so often that I have trouble telling them apart from reality.  Especially when I'm SO SLEEPY.  There's a good chance this is a dream right now. -_- 

7 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

"Sounds like someone could use a bottle and some cuddles to help her fall asleep." ♡♡♡♡♡

That sounds dreamy. ^_^  Gotta make it through work first!

7 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

That sounds dreamy. ^_^  Gotta make it through work first!

Believe me, if I could I would absolutely love to. ♡♡♡♡ It's sort of a fantasy of mine to feed a girl a bottle with her head in my lap while I play with her hair. And even better if it helps her get the sleep she so desperately needs. :wub:

9 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Let's see... last night's dreams were about... a Little convention!  Which was pretty cool because people knew who I was when I introduced myself as "Sophie".  And this one couple that crashed in our hotel room.  But we had to move all our furniture so it sort of sucked?  And I had a dream about planning D&D, because my players got some new abilities or something.  I had a dream about breaking a mirror and getting stuck in another dimension for seven years. >_<

My dreams are super vivid, and I have so many so often that I have trouble telling them apart from reality.  Especially when I'm SO SLEEPY.  There's a good chance this is a dream right now. -_- 

I imagine everyone at a Little's convention would know Sophie.  I have no doubt.

Maybe you should take a break from being a DM for a while.  Taking a break can sometimes be helpful especially since your stress level is so high.

Vivid dreams can be fun but they can also wake you up being tooooo vivid.

I feel your pain on having to work.  But it's what allows for fun times.  It sounds like you have reached an exhaustion level.  Can you not take a small amt of time off of work to start recovering?