LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Evil Lolita Club - Complete!

On 7/19/2018 at 4:03 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

They keep saying that if she got out it would be her word against theirs, but wouldn't there also be the physical evidence of the electrocutions?

See, I'm not exactly sure?  Like, of my many fetishes and interests, electro stuff scares the crap out of me. XD  I pretty much have the pain tolerance of a four year old and I'm not that masochistic.  So I don't know a whole lot about it! O_O But for the purposes of this story, the shocks don't have lasting damage to skin or nerves.  I have my own theories and stuff about why that's the case, but honestly, I don't know enough about thermodynamics here to make a convincing argument.

ANYWAY. XD  Another chapter soon.  Hopefully tonight.  Working on some Velvet stuff and trying to finish up Legion for the new expansion.

• Like 1

12.)

I closed my eyes and shoved my knees together, but the thickness between my legs resisted me.  I was frustrated.  I was anxious.  I ran through options in my head over and over, but there weren't any.  If I touched that doorknob, I'd be electrocuted.  If I tried to leave the club room, I'd be electrocuted.  If I fought with Adele, she'd tell Marnie I was wearing a diaper, then I'd be electrocuted.  But if I sat here and did nothing about it, I'd piss my pants.  Every thought brought a deeper shade of red to my cheeks.  This movie needed to end RIGHT NOW!

The movie didn't end right then. In-fact, the movie would run for another ninety minutes before it would end. Marnie put her head on her best friends shoulder, and then about halfway through the movie, slipped into her beanbag with her so they could better share the popcorn. And finally, in what seemed logical, she pulled her smaller friend onto her lap, with the popcorn in Bess's lap in turn.

I couldn't do it anymore.  I couldn't.  I had to act.  And when Marnie pulled me onto her lap, I had the best opportunity.  I hugged her tight, pushing my face into her neck, and whispered, hoping the others couldn't hear me. "What's going on?  Why are you doing this?  Did Adele hurt you?  Did she do something to you?  Squeeze my hand once if she did.  Twice if she didn't." Gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta pee...

Marnie squeezed, but she squeezed her best friends waist, squeezed her stomach, instead, and she nuzzled her head and hair up against her face, like she hadn't heard anything at all.  Like Bess was just being affectionate and Marnie was just returning the affection.

Stars filled my head. "Marnie... please..." But my best friend didn't reply.  I shook my head and stumbled to my feet, bent over at the waist and shifting side to side.  I looked at the doorknob to the bathroom again.  It wouldn't work.  What was I supposed to do?  I couldn't focus.  I couldn't come up with a plan.  I had to do the impossible.  I poked Adele from behind and motioned for her to come over where I was, in the corner of the room.  I had to try to reason with Adele.

"What's the matter, little one?" I had a smug expression on my face, but it was subtle, casual, like it could have been anything else from discomfortable to satisfaction. I knew, full well, what the matter was. And it was satisfying to see her so humbled.

Little one.  I wanted to punch her in the face.  I wanted to make this bitch bleed.  But I couldn't even move from my place on the wall.  I couldn't do this right now.  I had to be strategic... "W-we both know what you're doing... let's not play games.  You win.  Okay?  You win.  You can have whatever you want, and I'll stay out of your way.  I'll endorse your stu--" Deep breath. "The Sweet Lolita Club.  Just make it all stop.  Just stop all of it.  You won, okay?"

"I won the moment I took you off the street, hunnybear. I won the moment you messed with me, to be truthful. The second you decided to wage war with me, I won. And my victory isn't complete... it's just starting." My whispers with hissed, quiet, just loud enough for her to hear. "Now you're going to wet your diaper like the angry little baby you are, or I'm going to shock you until you do, and if I do that, I'll make sure Marnie knows what you're wearing. So be good. And go sit, and watch the movie."

She turned to walk away and I quickly grabbed at her hand.  Tears started to fill my eyes.  I shook my head side to side.  I didn't know what else to do... I didn't know what else she wanted.  I said she won!  I let her win!  Why was she doing this still?!  I felt my bottom lip tremble.  I didn't know what else to do... nothing else, but beg... "Please... Adele, please... I'll do anything... please open the bathroom door..."

"Come sit with me on my lap and I'll think about it." And by think about it, I meant 'squeeze you softly and firmly while putting your drugged pacifier between your lips and leaving you helpless and conditioning you to like this feeling'. But "think about it" was snappier to say.

"N-no... I can't... I really can't..." "You said anything." "I..." I closed my eyes tight and shook my head.  It wasn't even the sitting on my mortal enemy's lap thing!  Honestly! "I mean... I actually can't..." My cheeks were on fire.  I didn't want to talk about this.  I didn't want to admit how helpless I was... "I can't sit down right now... I can barely move... please open the bathroom, and I'll sit on your lap the rest of the movie.  I swear..."

"You don't have much credibility, hunny, I can't trust you at your word, especially after you stuck me with the needle. That was a mistake, wasn't it?" Reminding her of her errors, making her understand this was her own fault, that was key to all of this.

"Yes, yes, it was a mistake!  I know it was!  I promise, I won't do it again, I promise, just please, please, please, believe me.  I promise.  I'll come out, I'll sit on your lap, I'll... I'll do whatever!  Just please, please, please open the bathroom door!" One of the twins looked over at me and I looked at my feet with scarlet cheeks.  I was being too loud.  Fuck.  But Marnie was in the front of the room, so maybe she didn't hear me.

I smiled. I smiled so sweetly. And I fished something out of my pocket - the bejeweled pacifier. "Put this in your mouth, and I'll unlock the bathroom door." Which I would do. I'd keep my word. But if she put it back between her lips, she couldn't care about going to the bathroom anymore.

I scrambled for the pacifier in her hand and immediately popped it in my lips.  Did I want to?  No.  But I'd already had it in my mouth once before.  It was the lesser of two evils.  And if Adele really kept her word, it would be worth it.  I sucked softly on the nipple and pointed to my face.  See?  Then I pointed at the door with pleading eyes.

I did two things, at the same time. I unlocked the bathroom door, it had a click and everything, it was enough for her to hear. And I put my hand on her cheek, and kissed her nose, then pulled her down into my lap, whispering into her ear. "There's my good girl, you're my good loli, my pretty sweet lolita, come sit in my lap. You love it in my lap, my lap is comfortable and warm and you don't worry about anything, no worries, you fears, just a good girl. Watch the movie."

I shoved her away, but her touch... her fingers in my hair... they were entrancing.  I took the pacifier out of my lips to say something, but I couldn't remember what I was going to say.  We sat in her beanbag, along the back wall, close to the bathroom door, and she guided the pacifier between my lips again.  On her lap.  I hated that.  I hated when people put me on their lap.  I hated when people made fun of my size.  I hated my size.  But all in my concern and hatred for one thing, I forgot about another.

"Look at her dress, look at the ribbons, the lace, the details... she looks so pretty, doesn't she? She feels pretty, too." I distracted her with the movie, I drew her attention, I made her suck the pacifier and I whispered translated dialog in her ear, so she didn't have to read the subtitles. It was a masterstroke.

I needed to use the bathroom, I reminded myself, but then I forgot about that.  Or maybe I didn't really have to go.  The warm wetness pooled around my bottom, between my legs, as I sat on my nemesis's lap.  I watched the movie and she spoke something in my ear about the movie.  Which was good, because I couldn't really figure out what they were saying.  And I sucked on my pacifier.  It made me feel nice.

-----------

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

• Like 8

I'm not so sure she actually has a better chance than poor Wednesday ......

Thanks for the update!  Loved the ending of yesterday's chapter -  who said you couldn't train a feral cat.....

Question: if the doorknobs shock her when she touches them (obviously having to do with proximity to her bracelets) couldn’t she use her elbows ir her feet to open a door without being shocked? It wouldn't help if it was locked, but still.

17 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Question: if the doorknobs shock her when she touches them (obviously having to do with proximity to her bracelets) couldn’t she use her elbows ir her feet to open a door without being shocked? It wouldn't help if it was locked, but still.

That would only be good depending on the doorknob. Most of the ones we use around my area are the round ball ones which would be almost impossible to use your elbows to open, unless for some reason you figured out how and practiced doing it for many hours a day. 

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

That would only be good depending on the doorknob. Most of the ones we use around my area are the round ball ones which would be almost impossible to use your elbows to open, unless for some reason you figured out how and practiced doing it for many hours a day. 

I've never tried it. But I imagine all you'd have to do is grip it between your forearms then move one arm up and the other arm down. Easy! But you'd have to do it while nobody was looking...

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I've never tried it. But I imagine all you'd have to do is grip it between your forearms then move one arm up and the other arm down. Easy! But you'd have to do it while nobody was looking...

I agree, however it is still difficult to pull off. It depends a lot on the person's arm's thickness, skin texture (if it's naturally oily) and of course the doorknob itself. Also, unless the person has practiced with it and has pulled it off at least once, it would take them a while to do unless they got lucky. But like I mentioned earlier, 

11 hours ago, Aries said:

She has no chance at all while @Sophie ♥ and @Pudding are writing. *grin* 

6 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

This would, in theory, work. ^_^ And you might find that Bess also comes to this conclusion in the next few chapters.

8 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

This would, in theory, work. ^_^ And you might find that Bess also comes to this conclusion in the next few chapters.

I know you've probably already written the next 12 chapters already, but if that happens I'm still totally taking credit for the idea. :D

13.)

"How did you like the movie, my pretty little Loli?" Her eyes were hooded by the end of the film, the sucking of the pacifier second nature even though the drugged payload had long since been expended into her bloodstream, and I wondered how long it would take for her to realize that she was in this state now of her own volition. She didn't move from the beanbag chair where I'd left her after mostly everybody had gone home, and I cleaned up around her, thinking about the ever-pressing issue of her very wet diaper.

I looked up at Adele and then around the room.  My eyelids felt heavy, but the rest of me was swimming in color.  The movie had stopped ages ago, but it was hard to look away from the looping title screen on the DVD.  I reached up and touched the pacifier between my lips.  Oh, right... I tugged and it finally popped out of my mouth.  She drugged me again.  The pacifier was drugged.  That explained a lot. "Fuck you..."

"Now I don't think that’s proper language for a pretty little lolita girl, is it? No less one who'll be begging to have her wet undies changed soon, I'm sure." I wondered if she'd realized, I wondered if it had occurred to her what she'd done, and how long she'd been sitting in it. I'd realized. I'd realized, and made a lot of decisions about her future here, too, based upon it.

...what was she talking about?  But then I remembered.  I had to pee!  I really had to pee!  But before I could get to my feet, I realized... I didn't.  Not anymore.  And as I shuffled off the bean bag chair in my haste, I felt the heavy, soggy diaper sag between my legs.  I almost lost my balance, fumbling for my footing.  And it dawned on me.  I wet myself.  I'd pissed myself!  And I didn't even remember doing it... panic started to rise in my chest and I looked around anxiously.  Marnie.  Marnie.  But no Marnie.  Just Adele and one of the twin boys. "W-where's Marnie?"

"She's gone home, I imagine, it's quite late." I answered her nonchalantly, and Cammie approached behind her with a warm smile on his made-up face. "Is she being fussy, Adele?" "Oh I'm sure she'll be fine, Cammie, she's just getting adjusted, a lot has changed in her life after all!" I lowered my voice to mock whisper, but made sure it was loud enough for her to hear. "She's incontinent now, the procedure was a complete success." No, she'd just pissed herself voluntarily, but it never hurt to put a little fear into her pretty head.

I shoved her so hard she tripped back into the rack of coats.  Cammie was on me in a flash but I was a strong girl for my size.  I threw him off me and dove onto Adele, getting one good shot in on her face before the electricity surged through my spine.  I fell crippled to the floor, trembling and aching all over, completely out of breath.  But blood dripped down from Adele's lip.

I was slow to get up, graceful, dignified. I smoothed down my dress, and dabbed my lip with a handkerchief, taking my time to approach the girl who was now on the floor in front of me. I knelt down, and then with all the viciousness of a big cat, I snatched her up by the hair and lifted her to look at me. "I could ruin you, I could shock you in just the right places and leave you unable to walk, or unable to talk, or unable to control your bowels. I could leave you unable to know when you're going to shit your pants, you disgusting little trollop, and then turn you out into the world. Do not underestimate my abilities, and do not overestimate my kindness and patience. Am I clear?"

She threw me back to the ground and I closed my eyes tight, determined not to cry.  She was insane.  She was fucking insane!  She'd kidnapped me.  She'd collared me, quite literally, and these fucking bracelets... the electrocution, the drugs.  She had so much ability.  She was so... terrifying.  But it was Sunday.  Tomorrow was Monday.  Someone would notice I was gone.  Someone would.  But Marnie... Marnie had left me here.  I didn't understand what was going on... and my hope was slipping.

"Take her to bed." I motioned to Cammie and he picked her up without too much effort at all, hoisting the small girl over his shoulder like a fire fighter and recoiling at the smell of pee from her diaper. "She doesn't get changed until morning now. Put her in the crib and four-point her, then put the wand in place. She'll learn never to strike another member of the club again." "Yes, Princess." Cammie grinned.

Cammie was small.  Cammie was a twin and he looked like a girl half the time.  But he picked me up all the same.  I knew I was small, but... I kicked and tried to force him to let me down, and eventually he did after we walked through the final door adjacent to the club room.  It was obviously a storage room.  Boxes, clothes, furniture... everything was all over the place.  But in the far corner, a twin-sized mattress was on the floor pushed up against the wall.  "Lemme down, you ass," I kicked and finally tumbled onto the carpet, tripping over a box.

He pushed her as she stumbled, ensuring she landed on the mattress, and then instead of being physical he simply had the remote up for her to see, making it very clear what he had the power to do. "Lay down on the mattress, see the buckles by the foot? Fasten one of those around each of your ankles." Clear, concise direction.

"...you know she's crazy, don't you?" I looked up at him with fear and anxiety.  Because this whole night... Adele made it very clear.  She was crazy.  I looked down at the stupid childish shortalls and felt a blush on my cheeks. "Please, don't do this... please, be better than her." Cammie and I weren't exactly on great terms - I teased him and his brother a lot when I'd visit Marnie at the club room.  But that didn't mean he was a bad person. "Please Cammie... you're better than this..."

"You had your chance to be nice, do you know how much we go through? Me and my brother? Do you? It's bad enough to get it from assbutt jocks, but from a girl who has had everything given to her by the genetic lottery? Yeah, no, you're not getting any favors from me. Fasten your ankles now." He fingered the button ready to push it.

I winced, expecting the electricity, but it didn't come.  I swallowed and looked at the cuffs, fastened down under the mattress somewhere.  Maybe I could break them... but for now, I put my my bare foot against the restraint and fastened it as loosely as I could without looking suspicious.  Then I did the other. "Cammie.  I'm sorry.  I know I'm a jerk.  I know I'm an asshole.  And I should get what's coming to me.  But... this isn't that.  This is... this is torture.  This is illegal.  Please, you know better..."

"I'm not doing anything." He shrugged, and motioned for her to lay down. "Lay down and reach above you, use your left hand to fasten your right hand." And then he'd do the rest, ensuring her inability to escape for the night and keeping her secure for when he tied the vibrating wand to her thigh next and pushed it against her diaper. She really was an awful girl.

I looked up at him with suspicion, with concern, and then down at my bare ankles fastened by the cuffs.  If I fought, I'd get electrocuted.  He'd win.  Fighting wasn't the answer here.  He was giving me a choice to strap myself down.  Yeah, that was my out.  So I laid back on the bed and latched the wrist restraint around my right hand.  Only my left one was still free. "Cammie, please... don't be like her..."

"Don't be like the girl who protects me and my brother, and encourages us to be who we are? Good advice." He straddled her waist and made sure she was secure, then grabbed her left hand with both of his and moved it up into place to work on getting it fastened, not taking any chances.

I let him.  I didn't struggle.  He fastened me down to the little mattress in the corner of the storage room and I looked up at the high ceiling.  The diaper around my waist was crinkly and cold and heavy.  It made me sick to think about, so I tried to think about something else.  Like how sweet it would be when Adele was finally behind bars.  He finished strapping my wrist in, much tighter than the other three restraints, and got up off me. "Cammie... please..."

It wasn't the last thing to be strapped in, oh no no. He opened a box and revealed a white and blue wand with round head, mains powered, and two pink buckles on straps.  He set about lining it up so the head was pushed firmly against the crotch of her diaper and the vibrator was aligned with her thigh... which he then began to strap it to, ignoring her pleas.

"Stop it.  Cammie.  Seriously..." The rod pushed between my legs, squishing the cold, wet padding into my privates.  My cheeks went crimson and I shuddered.  Ew, ew, ew, ew! "CAMMIE!" But he strapped it in place nonetheless, keeping pressure against the diaper.  I was halfway between out of breath and shivering with disgust.

She was loud now, but when he plugged the vibrator into the extension lead and powered it on, well... she only got all the more vocal, the vibrations crashing over her like waves at high tide. And Cammie looked pretty pleased with himself. "You keep making things worse for yourself, you little ditz..."

He stood above me with a bright smile on his face and I quivered at the touch of the vibrator.  It pulsed in a way I wasn't used to, rubbing against a garment I wasn't used to, in a state of saturation I wasn't used to, and... it was... really... fucking... arousing.  What was disgust only a moment before was ebbing away for pleasure.  I couldn't catch my breath.  I couldn't curse at Cammie.  I couldn't even form words.  I just started to whimper and moan...

"That's what I thought." Smugly, he checked her other hand for tightness, and then stepped back over the girl to leave her alone in the room. As per Adele's instructions, it was going to be a very very long night, for the soaking wet little loli girl.

-----------

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

• Like 7
45 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

13.)s, and then stepped back over the girl to leave her alone in the room. As per Adele's instructions, it was going to be a very very long night, for the soaking wet little loli girl.

-----------

Yeah I'm definitely taking the window out. Or the next time they have me doing dishes I'm breaking a glass and cutting the restraints  off. Oh also if you want out of four point go for the anchor ties at the side of the bed

Another great chapter!

17 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I'd realized. I'd realized, and made a lot of decisions about her future here, too, based upon it.

However, I'm not sure I understand any of what this sentence is trying to say due to the way it is worded.

33 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

However, I'm not sure I understand any of what this sentence is trying to say due to the way it is worded.

Puddin gets wordy sometimes, but she just means that she is making a lot of decisions about Bess's future based on her recent accident.

55 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"I could ruin you, I could shock you in just the right places and leave you unable to walk, or unable to talk, or unable to control your bowels. I could leave you unable to know when you're going to shit your pants, you disgusting little trollop, and then turn you out into the world. Do not underestimate my abilities, and do not overestimate my kindness and patience. Am I clear?"

And that's why, to bring up an earlier conversation, I think virtually anyone in Bess's position could bring themselves to kill Adele if given the opportunity. In order to bring yourself to kill another person, one must de-humanize that person first. And Adele has very clearly shown behavior which our modern culture has come to associate with the Demonic or the Criminally Insane. Adele isn't a person, she's a monster that must be vanquished for the good of mankind. Just like how virtually anyone would say they'd have no qualms about shooting Hitler.

I very much love this chapter. It's my favorite so far. It has nothing to do with her being tied down with a vibrator pushed up against her wet diaper, i swear. :wub:

8 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

And that's why, to bring up an earlier conversation, I think virtually anyone in Bess's position could bring themselves to kill Adele if given the opportunity. In order to bring yourself to kill another person, one must de-humanize that person first. And Adele has very clearly shown behavior which our modern culture has come to associate with the Demonic or the Criminally Insane. Adele isn't a person, she's a monster that must be vanquished for the good of mankind. Just like how virtually anyone would say they'd have no qualms about shooting Hitler.

I honestly with you trip on this one. Honestly this another case of I really want to send in an extraction team and possibly give them orders that lethal force is authorized.

10 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I'm a sucker for diapers and vibrators.. :blush: 

Yeah, as much as I HATE the situation that lead to it, I cannot deny how HAWT that was! I look forward to the next chapter with equal parts anticipation and trepidation.

18 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Yeah, as much as I HATE the situation that lead to it, I cannot deny how HAWT that was! I look forward to the next chapter with equal parts anticipation and trepidation.

Eh for me the non consent angle is instant arousal killer. I'm reading this more as Steven King on crack.

9 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Eh for me the non consent angle is instant arousal killer. I'm reading this more as Steven King on crack.

In a story sense, I love non-con :blush: .  In real life, I would kill someone! >:O 

9 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

In a story sense, I love non-con :blush: .  In real life, I would kill someone! >:O 

Yeah I just have this part of my brain that like a four-color silver age comic book hero and is all "For Great Justice!!"; that I can't shut off. It's basically Colossus from the Deadpool movie and I guess you could say it acts as my conscience.

3 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah I just have this part of my brain that like a four-color silver age comic book hero and is all "For Great Justice!!"; that I can't shut off. It's basically Colossus from the Deadpool movie and I guess you could say it acts as my conscience.

O_O That's a great conscience to have.