LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinking of trying something new

I'm thinking about trying something slightly new as I'm thinking about adding a Nanny to either Toddling back in time to second babyhood or in a future ABDL story and I was just wondering is it possible for a Nanny to breastfeed but if it isn't then I'll stick to her bottle feeding

7 hours ago, sonofninasayers said:

I'm thinking about trying something slightly new as I'm thinking about adding a Nanny to either Toddling back in time to second babyhood or in a future ABDL story and I was just wondering is it possible for a Nanny to breastfeed but if it isn't then I'll stick to her bottle feeding

Going back in history there was such a thing as a "wet nurse" who did breast feed infants. They did not normally also function as nannies.

With the perfection of commercial infant formulas apparents wet nurses now are rare.

On 7/6/2018 at 3:20 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Well, the Nanny could've taken hormone injections causing her to lactate?

Love that idea of the Nanny taking hormone injections causing her to lactate or the Nanny can take medicine to make her lactate. But I'll keep the Nanny taking hormone injections in mind 

Hormone injections are unnecessary.  It typically takes 2-4 weeks for a woman to start lactating naturally if her breasts are "nursed" either by a mouth or by a pump on a daily basis.  I know this because I researched it for a story I was writing, but I scrapped the concept when I realized the whole CNC component of the story was getting way too far into outright sexual abuse with no actual consent.