LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Banker 2018 logo...

I elected to keep my 2017 model. I think the current one, a kind of wrap/AiO with a monstrous safety pin looks bizarre and clownish

6 hours ago, Stroller said:

I'm happy with whatever I get!

So, for the rest of us who are ignorant about this subject, can you tell us what' a "Baby Banker"  is, what it is about, and how works?

For me, it was just a way of giving a donation to help keep the website going.  I think you get more storage space somewhere or other as well, but that's not anything I'm going to need.  You can just "buy" it at the website shop.

15 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I elected to keep my 2017 model. I think the current one, a kind of wrap/AiO with a monstrous safety pin looks bizarre and clownish

Exactly why I went with the Booster instead.  Bizarre is the right word.

The standard bacge was the only one I saw. At least it has an image and it is relevant

I didn't donate until the new Booster image was recently introduced.  I didn't know I could keep the old one, and I wasn't going to get the bizarre one.  And I definitely didn't want a pin with the same image sent to my house, no thank you.

What is the difference between a booster and a banker? Not that the Booter badge has much more appeal to me than th 2018 Bander. it looks too cartoonish and it is the wrong gender from what I can see

I'm not sure there is any.  I think it was DD's way of making a donation option for those who didn't want the 2018 baby banker image.  I think the contribution is the same.

I think at first there was no cartoon with the badge.  I noticed it about a week after I got the original booster badge.  I can live with it.  

• 4 months later...

I thought I asked about the badge not showing. I did both the "Verified 18+" and "Baby Banker 2018"  almost a year ago. The "verified" badge is shown, but "Baby Banker" doesn't appear. Is there someting I have to do to make it appear?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2018 at 5:50 PM, ppdude said:

I thought I asked about the badge not showing. I did both the "Verified 18+" and "Baby Banker 2018"  almost a year ago. The "verified" badge is shown, but "Baby Banker" doesn't appear. Is there someting I have to do to make it appear?

Does that work for you or do you want the 2017 version with the Pin and Baby Banker?? Not sure why your got unintentionally skipped over, I just stumbled on this post and hooked you up. PM me if you want the other. :)

Is there a minimum you have to donate before you get the badge or banker logo.  I donated but guess it wasn't enough, not that it matters a whole lot, I mainly donated because I think this is the absolute best ab/dl site on the internet!!