LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla hits the bottle pvt Danny

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tara looks at Kayla "let's go and see the nurse. Oooh stinky. Wow. And I've changed a lot of diapers"

We get to the nurses office "hi. Um.  Little one here needs changing. Want some help?'

*what would the nurse say?*

Tara smiles "Kayla. I've changed plenty of stinky diapers. And yours is just as stinky. But you're just as cute" 

I help you onto the changing table and the nurse asks me to get the supplies. 

"Is your friend going to help me change you Kayla??" She asks "I am sure that would be okay but only if you're okay with it"

(The nurse never said yes or no to Tara changing Kayla. I wondered if you could give the nurses response)

Tara removes Kaylas lower clothing and starts removing the diaper "wow that's a smelly poopoo baby girl" she smiles as she gets plenty of baby wipes. 

(Any update on possibility on second role play?)

The nurse looked at Tara and smiled sure if you wanna help change the baby that's fine with me."

Kayla lays there embarrassed how she's been called little one and baby. She herd the tapes of her diaper being ripped open.

"Here baby kay kay." the nurse cooed giving her a pacifier."

Kayla had no choice but to accept it.

"That's it baby girl that should keep you occupied." the nurse said cooing at her.

"She really is cute!" the nurse said smiling at Tara.

(Not yet been busy with thanksgiving coming up)

Tara smiles "she's my baby girl and maybe more that just my friend.  I love her. She's cute and funny" she says as she starts wiping your bottom. She's not even gagging and the smell doesn't bother her one bit.

The nurse just smiles.. "Her mommy wants her to have her afternoon party as she wants her on a baby schedule even in school." she walks over to the fridge.

Kayla blushes as Tara is wiping her down and the nurse and Tara talk about her like she's not there.

"Would you like to feed the baby you can go to the home ec room in the baby room there's a rocking chair there too." the nurse says shaking up her bottle.

"Wh--what no please I--I don't need a bottle!" she cries not believing how far her mom's going.

"What do you mean by an afternoon party? I'm confused?" Tara replied as she finishes wiping Kayla after what seems forever. 

Tara smiled "that sounds good to me. I just want to make my baby girl happy and make sure she's okay before we go back to class"

(type o lol. Meant afternoon bottle.. also message me if you have ideas for a second roleplay)

Kayla blushed as she herd Tars refer to her as her baby girl.

"Ok sounds good." the nurse said placing the bottle on the table.

Kayla actually felt better once she was cleaned up and in a nice fresh diaper.

When I get Tara alone I can talk her out of this baby bs! She thought to herself.

(Just did)

Tara smiles "come on honey. Let's get you to the home ec room for your feed" I say as I get you dressed.

I take your hand and we go out of the nurses office down to the nursery that they have set up for you. 

Once Kayla is changed she walk with her friend Tara. When they get out of sight of the nurse Kayla hatches her plan.

"Look forget about this baby crap and we can make out!" she says excitedly just thinking of being done with this punishment makes her smile!

Tara looks at you "sorry baby girl. I'm under strict instructions from your mom to keep you as a baby. You have to stay in the diapers until she says you don't have to anymore. Besides. You are my adorable girl. And you look so cute in your little pampers"

"I think you're cute in your little diapers. If I'm being honest, if I babysat you then I would just baby you with the diapers and naps.  I might be more lenient for you to be a big girl"

Kayla just smiled she didn't know what to think.

"Hmm that's interesting never thought someone would find me cute or wanna be with me like this."

She looked at the rocking chair not believing she was going to be so close to her hot sexy friend as she fed her a bottle.

"Lets get this over with." she said trying to hide her excitement.

Tara smiles "How are we going to do this. We can't both sit on the chair together. What would you suggest?" I say as I hold the bottle on my hand with a big grin on my face as I listen to what you said "you are cute.  I never thought you liked me. We've rarely spoken before"

Kayla didn't want to lay in the girls lap like a baby or did she as a part of her imagined it and felt very turned on!

"Um I don't have to drink a bottle just pour it out and she'll think I drank it." she said shrugging her shoulders.

Kayla smiled shyly. "Who wouldn't like you!"

(I messaged you, I never received anything from you)

(I replied)

Tara looks at you "she'll know. I just can't risk getting into trouble myself. So I'm sorry cutie pie I have to do what I'm told. And besides. Once the nurse and your mommy know they can trust me, we can have some alone time and I won't make you use a bottle. You can be a big girl."

She kisses you " I've always thought you was cute. Have you ever had any boyfriends?"

I smiles at you as I cuddle you "why all the questions honey? Are you asking if I'll be your girlfriend? I've had a few boyfriend's. But they weren't genuine. I want someone who wants me for who I am"