LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla hits the bottle pvt Danny

Looks at you and smiles "Sorry what was that baby Kayla? I couldn't hear you? You want your paci out. I can't risk you being rude to me so that's why I have put that in"

She opens your diaper and, without saying anything, starts changing you and gets you cleaned up in no time, and makes sure you have plenty of baby powder for the effect. She gets you diapered and helps you with your clothing "There we go, that wasn't so bad"

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She nods her head desperately..

"I'll be good I'll be good!" she says hating how the pacifier slurs her speech truly making her sound like a baby.

She lays there as the nurse begins changing her.

Kayla notices she even smells like a baby she does feel better once she's in a fresh diaper.

"Pl--please I--I'll be good!" she said between sobs as she realizes even her speech can now be controlled. She was starting to understand she was in control of nothing anymore!

The nurse smiles "hmm, what did the baby say? you smell of baby powder? yes, that's right, because you needed lots after that pamper soaking. and someone loves their pacifiers because shes even talking like a baby" I laugh as I get you ready

"lets go see your friends" I say as I let you off the table and takes your hand

"No please take it out I'll be good please!" she cries still pointing at it.

She knows she smells like a baby as the powder is quite evident but she desperately wants to be able to talk again.

I don't wanna see anyone I think to myself as you take my hand leading me to class.

The nurse smiles at you "Aww is someone a little shy of people seeing her in her wittle diapees. Its' okay baby, no one will notice"

We go straight to your class, but get looks from people walking the corridors, but I give them looks as they should be in class.

I open your classroom door "There we go" I look at the teacher "Sit down Kayla" says the teacher, pointing to the empty seat.

Kayla was furious how the nurse enjoyed treating her like a real baby even using baby talk on her.

She does the best she can not looking at people as the nurse holds her hand tightly walking her to class.

Once they reach the classroom she wants to run and hide as she feels like she's on display.

"Ok." she says dutifully doing as she was told.

The nurse smiles and leaves

The teacher looks at you "Kayla, can you open your book to page 20 and start answering the questions on the board please"

Some of the other students notice the diaper peeking out the back of her outfit and snigger under their breath.

The teacher hears this "That's enough from all of you, Kayla should not be teased. If I hear any more giggling or teasing then there will be consequences. Kayla can't help her situation, and she knows better than to be naughty, so I expect all of you to respect her, she's being punished for a reason, so that gives none of you the right to bully her. Do you all understand"

All the pupils reply "Yes Mrs" and they get back to work

The teacher whispers in your eat "You might want to pull your trousers up Kayla, they can see your diaper peeking out"

"Um please do I have to go up there?" she whined

She went up to the board her diaper crinkling with each step she took.

Kayla herd the kids laughing.

Once she got to the board the teacher told her.

"Oh know I bet she did that on purpose." she said to herself. She pulled her pants up to hide her diaper.

The nurse smiled and went back to her desk. 

She checked a few times to see everyone was okay and the lesson seemed to go pretty quickly.

The bell rings... It's lunchtime. 

The nurse knocks on the door "Kayla. Could you come with me please.

(What was you thinking for lunch? Inbox me what you wanted to do)

Kayla went back to her work with a few laughs as everyone now knew about her punishment.

The bell rings and she gathers up her books and starts to walk towards the door she stops in her tracks.

"Oh it's you." she says forgetting that the nurse is there to get her after her classes.

She rolls her eyes.

Do I have a choice. She thinks to herself

"I guess but why can't I just go to the lunch room by myself?"

The nurse glares at her " now now. Don't be naughty or you'll have the pacifier back in. I've got you a special lunch that Rebecca will be helping you with. So many people want to sit with you and eat. You can't be trusted on your own because you'll go and take that diaper off. And you know what I will do don't you if that happens"

We head into the lunch room and I take you over to a corner where there is a high chair waiting. Next to it is a bottle and some mashed up puree baby food. 

I pick you up and puts you in the chair and ties a bib around your neck. 

Kayla nods as she hates the pacifier.

The baby thinks maybe if she can convince her that she'll be good she could get some time to herself.

"No mam I won't take it off I promise!"

Kayla walks to the lunch room with the teacher holding her hand.

Her eyes get big when she sees the high chair.

"Wh--what no you can't be serious!"

Kayla starts to realize this baby punishment is no joke not wanting a spanking she gets into the high chair with the nurses help.

She sits there as the bib is tied around her neck she looks at the baby bottle and the jars of baby food knowing they're all for her!

The nurse looks at her "this is all real. All your mommy's asking. She wants you to realise that this is not a game and you attitude stinks lately. Your determination to humiliate her and hurt her to get attention from your dad. I know it's difficult for you to adjust to a new mommy but she's trying really hard and just wants you to give her a chance. But you don't seem to want to do that. So she decides that you aren't able to act your age. So this is why you are like this. And it will continue for the rest of your school days"

With that, she opens the jars of baby food and gets the spoon as the doors open and everyone starts coming in, some spying you and we are joined by the three girls and a couple of guys that you like. Including the boy you have a crush on. 

"Here comes the aeroplane" she makes noises and soon the food is in your mouth 

Kayla can't believe she's in a high chair and she listens to the nurse now knowing this isn't ending anytime soon. She did agree her attitude was bad she was always getting in trouble and with her friends they did bully people but she knew those days were over.

She turns her head as the spoon full of baby food is brought to her

She hears people talking signaling that lunch period has started

"Please." that's all she got out as the baby food landed in her mouth.

The nurse just keeps smiling at her and feeds her three jars of food and then wiped her face with the bib.

"Someone ready for their baba now?' She asks the baby in front of the table 

The nurse smiles "don't like it huh? Don't worry I'm sure you'll get used to it. Be glad you're mommy is being generous otherwise I would have given you something much worse"

She cleans you up and hands you the baba of milk. 

Looks at you "I never said I didn't like you. You just need to behave yourself"

I smile at your face "Its just milk with a bit of formula. Its what babies drink after all"

Looks at you and gives you a look

"Well. If you're going to talk to me like that then you'll get a spanking in front of your classmates. Is that what you want? Did you not hear what I said? Your mom is punishing you for your attitude. And she wants me to start it off. The headteacher agrees and the way things are going, you'll be punished until you graduate"