LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla hits the bottle pvt Danny

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie just ignores her daughter as soon as she hears her mention the need to use the toilet and looks in the mirror at her and gives her a look 

Charlie shakes her head "you're wearing your bathroom baby girl. If you talk like a adult again then I'll make you wear a pacifier all day" 

Charlie hears something and looks at Kayla "sorry? Did you want to say something young lady?"

"Because you know I don't like mumbling. And you know what I said about adult talk and baby talk"

She just shook her head she didn't wanna talk baby talk that would be silly and more embarrassing. She sat there crying to herself knowing she was going to be embarrassed and humiliated. As she was going to school in a wet diaper. Who's going to change me she thought to herself and will they treat her like a baby or will they be professional.

I don't say anything else for the remainder of the car journey and we finally arrive at school where I help you out and takes your hand and puts the diaper bag around your waist. "Now hold mommy's hand. Let's go see your diaper changer"

It was very embarrassing as her mom held her hand walking her into the school and she assumed it was probably the nurse.

The only good thing is they arrived early so none of the other students were out but she knew soon enough everyone would know about the new baby in school. She wondered how her friends would react and what about the girls she used to bully.

I take your hand and leads you inside to the nurses office where the nurse and your heartache greets you "there's the baby I have heard about. I never expected this but when your mommy told me that you wanted to be a baby, I felt that I should help"

The nurse looks at you "Believe me, you will report to me three times a day for checks and if you don't turn up then I'll come to your class and announce it so everyone knows.

"I'll have teachers monitor you so you don't sneak off to the toilet with your friends. Believe me, you will hate that. But your teacher will treat you like one of the other kids. You have nothing to worry about. Do you understand?" The head teacher says

"Wh--what I don't wanna be a stupid baby!" she yelled getting mad this was so humiliating to have the nurse who isn't much older then her cooing at her talking to her like she was a real baby!

She glares angrily at the nurse as she realizes no ones going go give her a break.

Her jaw dropped when the principle told her how things were going to be!

"Please I can't do this!"

The ladies all look at each other and they smile and start cooing at you. 

The nurse takes your hand and checks your pamper right in the middle of the corridor "BABY KAYLA IS WET! NURSE NEEDS TO CHANGE THE BABY!" she announces 

The nurse smiles at you as does your teacher "aww let's get little Kayla changed. Believe me, you need to behave or I'll be changing you in front if your class mates. Remember there is a childcare class and we can always teach them about changing diapers. So I suggest you be a good girl and don't argue. You'll have a pacifier in your mouth if you don't stop complaining"

Kayla felt like her whole world was crashing in. She was embarrassed as they continued talking baby talk to her like she really was a baby! She could just imagine the pretty young nurse changing her in front of her bullies or her friends if they found out her secret her bullies might even spank her themselves especially when her friends might just abandon her.

"Please I'll be good." she said trying to get that image out of her head.

The nurse smiles "Okay enough of the being good stuff. Let's get you changed" I take your hand and leads you into the nurses room. 

The head teacher and your mommy discuss some things and about telling her friends. 

Kayla hates how the nurse holds her hand leading her to the nurses room to be changed. She can't believe she's about to have her diaper changed by the young pretty nurse. This can't get any worse she thinks to herself. She notices her mom and the principal talking.

"Um what are they talking about?" she asks nervously wondering if she truly wants to know.

Kayla frowns as the nurse puts a pacifier in her mouth. She closes her eyes moving uncomfortably as the nurse touches her most intimate parts.

"please I'm not a baby." she whimpers to herself behind her pacifier.

She hears the diaper crinkle  she cringes knowing she's now a baby!

She smiled at you and places a pacifier in "don't even think about removing that or you will have it in during your first lesson. And don't answer back. And no buts!" 

"Baby Kayla. You have to understand that I'm in charge and I'm paid to change diapers on students who are misbehaving and are regressed so you'll be wearing diapers whether you like it or not. And because I don't trust you, you'll wear locked plastic panties and only I will have a key. This should stop any temptation to take the diaper off and use the bathroom. Anyway. I would know if it's been tampered with"