LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla hits the bottle pvt Danny

I unstrap you from the table after spanking you "Now then, I want you to go downstairs, sit on the sofa and do not put the television on otherwise there will be consequences. I will be down after I've used the bathroom myself. Do you understand?"

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla sits there unsure what to do she wants to turn the TV on she wants to get oh her phone but her sore bottom reminds her to sit there and be good waiting for her mommy. She moves around a couple times and hears the crinkle of her diaper just a constant reminder of her new status as the baby.

unbeknown to Kayla, I have removed her phone from her trouser pocket and have removed the battery from the back, and have disabled her phone from calls unless they are from my phone

I clean up and use the bathroom and think about what is to come for Kayla and I know for definite that she won't be impressed with my choice of babysitter but maybe she'll learn about behaving herself

I smile at you "I am sure with the clothes I have for you, no one will know you are diapered, but dont worry, there are plenty of girls your age that wear pampers. You'll report to the nurse during recess and lunchtime for diaper changes, even if you don't need them, otherwise she'll announce it over the speaker, and you don't want that do you?"

"Um no b--but I don't want any of this please mommy I've learned my lesson I'll be good I promise!" she begged as she wasn't looking forward to going to school in pampers and she knew no girl her age wore diapers to school, cause if any did she would be a perfect target for bullying. Now she was concerned that she could be the one getting bullied. If anyone found out they'd call her a baby and tell her she needs to go to the schools daycare they might even offer to change her. She knew these were very real possibilities cause that's just some of the things her friends would do if they found out that a girl wore diapers to school!

Looks at you and gives you a look

"Now, baby girl should know better than to tell mommy what to do, you don't want any more spankings now do you, you'll be going to school in diapers, you're lucky I am not making you wear clothing where your diaper is visible! And don't worry, I will be making sure the teachers know so anyone teasing you will be punished, as your school does not tolerate bullying"

"No." she said softly as she would do anything to avoid spanking. She wanted to laugh at her new mommy cause she was so naïve thinking that the teachers could save her. If her and her friends found out they had a baby at their school, they might grab her and force her into the bathroom and feed her a bottle, they might even make the baby suck a pacifier and she would tell the teacher she likes to rave but she and Kayla's friends would know the truth. She began to panic thinking she would have to do anything and everything not to be caught.

"Ok." she said not looking forward to tomorrow.

"I am sure your friends will enjoy having you as their new baby, who knows, they can come round and help babysit you as well, but believe me, you might not like that, then again, babies don't have control over who babysits them or who changes their stinky diapers"

"No way am I letting my friends know this!" she said rolling her eyes frustrated she knew if Kelly and Tara found out they would take over the group.

"Pl--please mommy I'll be good!" she begged again she hated the picture her mommy was painting for her.

"They'll soon find out, and it won't be because of me. Just try and empty your bowels before you go to school, because you don't want to be miss stinky pants around your friends now do you" I laugh "well, that will happen"

"No they won't I--I'll make sure they don't and I'll still go to the bathroom with them." she was determined to do anything and everything she could to not let anyone find out he secret. She figured if she just acted normal no one would know.

She glared at her mommy.

I won't let you win! She thought to herself.

Looks at you and sees your glare "Naughty girl, don't give mommy horrible looks like that, that's very naughty, any more back chat and you'll go to bed right now!"

Charlie thinks she has won this battle, but knows how rebellious her stepdaughter can be

"We will see if you can behave until your bedtime, now watch TV and mommy will get your baba ready" I say as I put a baby programme on and goes into the kitchen

Taking the remote with me

i come back with two big bottles of warm milk for you, i havent put anything in them as I know you'll need to poop more soon anyway

"Here you go baby girl, this is your life for the next year at least, and we will see what your daddy has to say about everything"