LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla hits the bottle pvt Danny

"No I'm not going to do this, this is stupid and my life will be over!" she stomped her foot wearing her little pull up she looked like a naughty toddler throwing a tantrum.

She couldn't even imagine any of this in her worst nightmare!

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie grabs Kayla and puts you over her lap  "No tantrums baby Kayla. That's ten spankings" 

"You will do as I say of you'll have punishments and believe me they will get worse. You know that none of your friends know. But that can all change" 

"No no please!" she cried as the spanking began stinging her ass even through her pull up it didn't give her much protection. She knew she better be good she could only imagine her friends knowing but then again how was she going to keep this secret if she was going to have to wear diapers to school! Kayla thought maybe her mom would get one of her friends to babysit or something.

After 8 spanking she was crying full tears.

"Ok ok!" she cried just wanting the spanking to end.

Kayla sniffled she stood there feeling just like a little girl as she was scolded and she felt stupid with her little pull up down.

"Yes." she said still sniffling with her head lowered looking on the ground.

She knew soon she'd be in diapers!

I take her hand and leads her upstairs yo her brand new bedroom.

It was looking just like a baby room.  The bed now had a rail on the side so she can't get out and the walls are pink and the changing table is fully stocked up and that's where I lay her down and get one of the pampers.  

I also get a jar out as I want her emptied out and to get the feel of a very messy pamper. Of course, she won't know about the laxatives. 

I take the pull up and replace it with a pamper and inserts two laxatives and diapers her up. 

"There we go" I say as I put a onesie on you with "little princess" on the front and I help you off the table. 

Kayla continues sniffling as her mommy takes her hand she don't resist knowing she'll only get another spanking. Her jaw drops when she sees her room.

"Wh--what have you done!" she looked around her room was now a nursery hanging on the crib was a diaper stacker filled with pampers!

"Pl--please mommy i'll be good!" she cries as she's laid down.

She watches as her mommy unfolds the diaper.

Kayla closes her eyes not wanting to see any of this!

"Ow--owe!" she yelps as she feels something in her bottom.

She feels the diaper being pulled tight between her legs then taped in place.

Once she's off the table she notices how much thicker her diaper is compared to her pull up and the worst part in the constant crinkle.

Kayla accepted the pacifier as there really was nothing she could do. She had just been diapered in her nursery so thr baby food and high chair didn't surprise her at all.

"Ok." she said feeling like she was walking down death row.

Charlie smirked and helped Kayla into her high chair and put a bib around her neck that said "mommy's baby girl". 

Charlie put a jar of baby food on the tray, opened it and got a spoonful and started feeding Kayla. 

Kayla got in the high chair with help from her mommy. She sat there as she tied a bib around her neck it was pink and white it was a baby's bib no doubt.

She cringed when she saw the baby food jar she couldn't believe she was about to be feed real baby food.

"Please i'll be good!" she cried

She closed her mouth and moved around she was determined not to eat!

I look at her "you'll be good? You've had too many chances and you treat me as if I'm stupid. And I'm not taking it anymore. Now. You can either feed yourself or I will feed you myself" 

Looks at you and I go to say something but I hold my tongue. 

I put a bowl of baby food on the tray and puts the spoon in your hand "right. Eat this or you'll be in even bigger trouble. Don't think you will be getting away with your tantrum. Rudeness earns you twenty spankings and a night in a very poopy diaper" 

"Spanking poopy diaper wh--what no I--I can't do that please i'll be good just don't make me mess myself." she cried begging for her to change her mind.

She looked like a naughty toddler crying as she was stuck in her high chair looking at eating her baby food and a spanking and a poopy diaper.

Kayla was quickly finding out a baby's life sucked!

Charlie smirked. 

"Oh everyone at school will find out what a diaper messing baby you have become if you defy me anymore. Believe me. You'll be very sorry if you even think about cursing or answering back to me. You are a baby and fully dependant on mommy. You will not be using the big girl toilet or speaking like a big girl. Who knows. If you start behaving yourself then I'll start thinking about giving you privileges.  But for now..... this is your life" 

"So. I suggest you eat your food.  Forget about your big girl life because it's gone for a long time and start acting like the baby you really are"

Kayla herd the scolding loud and clear.

"Wh--what do you mean speaking like a baby?" she said confused was she serious. She looked at her high chair and she could feel the diaper she was wearing and she remembered her nursery that awaits her. Yeah she's serious alright.

She took her spoon and began eating making face after face.

"Can I have a diet coke?"

Kayla didn't like the sound of that at all.

She took her bottle that was pink and white with baby girl written on it. She put the nipple to her lips and began drinking unaware that it was laced with laxatives.

"I don't understand why you're going to such extremes." she cried putting her bottle down.

For the first time in a long time she was looming forward to school ending this baby shit!

Looks at you and smirks "I'm not repeating myself Kayla. You're going to do as I say and if you defy me then you'll suffer the consequences" 

"Oh. And you're wearing nappies to school. But it's not high school" 

Charlie ignores her "baby girl need to go potty?" I say with a evil grin "maybe you'll think twice before bullying people. I can't wait until tomorrow morning when I dress you in your brand new clothing for school. Your friends will love it" 

Kayla wasn't happy she did bully people cause her friends had her back what would her friends say about her now? What would Tiffany say she w's the girl Kayla always picked on just cause she was prettier then her.

"Pl-please mommy my stomach I--I need to go to the bathroom!" she cried as she really needed to go but she hated her high chair she was stuck!

"When you've finished your food, mommy will help you out of your chair. And baby is wearing her potty. You're too young to use the big girl toilet. Besides. I've had the toilet locked so you can't use it. But I'll unlock it when your babysitter comes round. If you even try to remove that diaper, youll face an even worse punishment. " 

Kayla began crying and kicking her feet trying to avoid the battle that she was sure to lose.

"Pl--please mommy I--I don't wanna mess myself!" she cried then it happened she began filling her diaper just like the baby she was becoming.

"You bitch you made me shit myself now get me out of here!" she said totally pissed off!

She glared at her.

"I'm not doing this anymore and I'll tell the babysitter she can go to hell."