LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I do this?

So im going to an event at the end of the month and will be staying at a hotel for the duration of the event. I have a hotel room all to myself so Im bringing some diapers with me. So this is what im thinking. I know I can gey away with sleeping in a wet diaper since the odour shouldn't leak from my room. Though what about poop? Has anyone messed themselves in a hotel room, would the odour from a messy diaper wander from the privacy of my room? Will I get hotel staff at my door if I do it?

I am not big on pooping, but I wear in hotels all of the time and I doubt the urine smell is noticeable. I do use a pair of PUL pants to prevent the diaper from leaking and I often use a pad in the bed if I am worried about pee leaking on the mattress.

I used to worry about the diapers and I would put them in a trash can in the hall, by the vending, or some other public place. Lately, I just put them in a plastic sack, tie it, and put it in the trash in the room. I doubt any one cares.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

I just stayed away the whole week 8n a hotel and wore nappies the whole week. Every night I weed and pooed them and slept in the pooey wet nappy. Just leave the window open, take some carrier bags to discard the pooey nappies, in the morning just put them in the rubbish, I use outside rubbish bins. As you had the window open the smell should soon disappear. Initially you may think it smells but it soon goes honest. Just think if someone has used the toilet before you and pooed the smell doesn’t linger long.

Do enjoy your experience 

5 hours ago, Poobottom said:

I just stayed away the whole week 8n a hotel and wore nappies the whole week. Every night I weed and pooed them and slept in the pooey wet nappy. Just leave the window open, take some carrier bags to discard the pooey nappies, in the morning just put them in the rubbish, I use outside rubbish bins. As you had the window open the smell should soon disappear. Initially you may think it smells but it soon goes honest. Just think if someone has used the toilet before you and pooed the smell doesn’t linger long.

Do enjoy your experience 

FYI.  Lots of hotels do not have windows you can open, especially resorts that have multiple floors.  Too easy for people to throw things out or jump and commit suicide.

A few times I did take a diaper or two to wear in a hotel room on a trip with a friend when we had seperate rooms.  I wore a diaper to bed the last night of the trip, and as usual I got very little sleep.  On one trip I did drop a small load in the diaper but removed it within about 10 minutes, showered and double bagged it up.  Rather than leaving it in the room trash can, I tossed it in the trash can in the hall by the elevator.  Since it was double bagged, there was no smell.  It was about 5am with no one around in the hall (like I said, I didn't get much sleep that night) and the room had time to air out.  Depending on the quality of the hotel you are in, they could have great ventilation systems that recycle the air very well, but then how many times have you gone to a hotel and smelled a little musty smell or cigarette smoke from previous occupants?    I say if you are going to load your diapers in a hotel room, perhaps wear plastic pants to help keep some of the smell down a little, change soon (but that might defeat the point of wanting to load up and sleep in a messy diaper when you have the oppertunity to do so away from home), and double or triple bag the dirty diapers.  Used plastic grocery store bags work great for this as long as they don't have holes in them.

I wore diapers for my travel the last couple of years I was working (am retired now)  I always carried a mattress protector and left it in the bed from day to day so the maids knew I wore diapers at night.  If my diapers were only wet, I would leave them in the room in a closed bag in the waste.  On the occasion that I would make a poop during the night, I would usually double bag these diapers, and take them out of the room, either to a trash in a common area or to a trash in the car parking lot.  Every morning, i would open a window if available as well as wanted the room to be fresh for the next person or for me if I was returning. I always wiped off my waterproof panties and hung them to dry as well, but typically putting them back into my bag prior to my leaving for the day.  On one occasion, I forgot a pair hanging on a chair near the window, and that evening found them folded on top of my bag.

Never an issue doing this as the bed was always made up with the mattress protector in place and am sure the maids knew how to deal with folks that were bed wetters, which in my case, I tried to avoid any additional hardship on the part of the hotels which I believe had to be appreciated.  While I have heard that some people who have left diapers out or rubber panties visible found waterproof sheets on their mattress the next day, I never got to experience this when using the mattress protector I traveled with.

• 2 weeks later...

I have used diapers many times in hotel rooms, the wet ones I just bag up and throw away in the bathroom trash. Maids have seen this many times and are used to it.

Messy diapers always get double bagged and thrown away in an outside trash can. Otherwise they will smell up the room. Plus I always leave the maids a tip at the end of my stay, I have done this for many years with no issues. Just be respectful.