LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why so much punishment in abdl ? Question/rant

Hello everybody Before I began let me clarify say something really quick I really really badd spell or so I'm actually doing this via my cell phone with the speak absolute things look a little strange that's why However I will do my absolute best to make it very clear what I'm trying to say  If I sound a little bit odd and repeat myself and make it sound like I'm not trying to offend a one this because well this day and age I'm just trying to cover my basis So let him be actually clear before I began my discussion what this is not This is a no a an attack Mean spirited or cruel to be any one or any such mean I don't mean to offend I don't mean to stick my thumb is a and I know better than you of any way type or in any way I thought a really long time before of me I shouldn't make this post bond same and I feel I should make it because I don't think I'm the only person that feels this way This is not you make fun of anyone that is gay/sise/ Toward ever your particular kink as the reason my I'm saying those particular ones it's because I fell the those are the 2 that this post may risk offending the most so it's not that I feel less sympathetic toward job or take or carer torture specific kink I'm just saying those specifically because I fell at this post made pacifically of vent those more not that I am Eisley new as a less of a person a way I'm just again in this day and age especially I'm trying to cover my bases had my make absolutely are this is on a to offend Is not man to Badge or bludgeon or be mean in any way shape tender for What that's sad there's a very good reason I'm making at night thought about make for a long time however I digress Of a single thing I see offends you I want to say my sensor's and most are apologies it's not my wish to offend and I know I repeat myself late for my time if I want to be absolutely clear that this is not meant to be me or attack to anybody Again there is post I may end up repeat my self but again like I said I want this to be clear that I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or hurt anyone However I Duce real Phil seen some I realizing something pets very concerning to me as a person and also all is little I am I haven't been in this community long time well at least not officially as for wat  I am / Where I did if I'm being completely honest I'm not really sure I guess you could call me A diaper lover a of a thing else but then again that's another whole conversation for another topic Ben Knight I wanna go on rants because the soldiers go on ahold another topic if I do What is about as my absol can turn at the type of the content I be seen a lot of are erewash should say it majority in general And again let me be obsolete Li clear this is not meant to insult or to take a shot at anyone Again I know that might sound annoying but understand this is not an easy thing for me right in her say now and you point me to run well why I bother well because I feel that it needs  sed Iris stand punishment as a huge part of SBut my biggest question is is why is that all there isI mean again I'm not trying take shots at writers are any such begin from some point of view that has red a lot of that knows my air adduction to itThis wasn't 1st sight a visit obviously and I can tell you the old majority of the stories I end up rain were actually on devian art of Originally And you can imagine you know again there is really hit-and-miss now speaking as someone who's been into this for about only about a couple years or so and facts we can whichIA at least found alive variety a least back then but of Lee it seems like every single stories either basically based around what I like to call The punishment fall back if you wellAnd what I mean by that is every single story is either like it nothing's ever really that pause of now and we'll say ever shelters like that no but I've seen the majority is and is very very concerningLike I mean for meI can only speak for me but on semen I don't think I'm the only person that feel like this me like it or not from someone outside looking inI was coming this site for at least 2 or 3 years and you know the reduce me some good variety there was some puno stories I want to stay away fromHas from my point of view I've never been really get big fan of punishment stories because in the end either oneFeels like they all kinds fall the summit seen format now again let me actually be clear I'm not shooting at writers I don't think it's easier right I don't think it's simple to write and I don't think it's easy by any stretchBut what I'm saying is it just feels like it's all kind of the same like either one you have the regression stories were a basely focus on a character beingBrainwash mentally or physically or grassed and you don't feel happy at all like you're just this is horrible like when I red most of those I just feel I feel nothing but depressed and upset almost a couple of them I almost red and I'm almost brought to tearsI don't being completely honest and then you have those horrible punishment stories which are even worseNow granted let me be clear about this tooI'm not saying IN that the be males being punished are any less or worse than the males being punished like that OKGranted I would make an argument just a little bedAt least the ones I've read nizam's I10 when a female's punished it's a little better than when a male as it has it done to themI wanna mean by that like 9 times out someone I spreed when it happens to a girlYeah she may be mentally or physically or grass but she's at least somewhat relatively happy and she has some sense of who she isWhen I see it done to a male's the complete opposites not good enough just aRegressed amid some Moses badge of might know we have to this stroy him mentally like make him miserable and I make a cry and most the time it's also feminizing them to on top of it to humiliate that which yes it's not saying that there an immolation whose for womenThe pay and you are of course again this is my perspective my point of view so again I again at what we be careful I'm not trying to offend a when I'm just say my opinion thisAt least by my perspectiveThe female seemed at least relatively happy I mean she can still think at least to a degree and has some sense and she can have fun when I see it happen to a guy hes meant basically been reprogrammedTo the point where he has no sense of who he was or isOr hes a blistering babbling nothingNikanor stand for a moment narratives respective OK is a we've all read the I love you mommy stories and I can get that those get a little bit boringThat and just nothing happens but what I'm seeing as does every single story how to be about destroying someone physically or mentallyI mean one concept that I've never seen you in touch now granted I'm not a writer maybe it's to double to right I don't knowAnd if I do you some examples for some writers it is not to take shots at them it's just the ones I've seen the most of so I'm using those as examplesAlso to those writers if I mispronounce your name again of a badd speller andI'm also using the cell phone talk app soTake that as you will placeNow I know people are gonna say this work may they won't I again I know I'm assuming here so go with me hereThere's an obvious counter are you into this well if you don't like him that much what don't know why do you read them and like well my camera that is lake this is kind of itFor me I mean I want C artists and right that creativity but my thing is it's like it all seems the same whether or BIgnoso new stories jolly how to do with either regression or truancy or malice in some way and it's so disheartening it's so saddening any isn't the police from me that this in the whole point of Mr. Recapture those happy times of our childhood to cabbie those times of peace to run around in not having having fun without a care in the world or something to that degree or when we used to run around in on Christmas Day and say not to worry about it orOr I'm now a gravel slat and just go sledding just because it's funAnd I to worry about being judged because all you can't do this because it's not mature to certain degreesNow do but other people have their own idea of what this is yes I understand that in again and not taking shots at people IA guy know I keep saying that but I want that to be made absolutely clearCousin Abby kind of honest here the reason I waited so long the reason I believe in can a made one post is what 1I don't really know what to sayOn certain topics send I you know again I really new at this and my do try and respond I don't get replies but that's nor here nor there I'm not blaming anyone for thatBut the other part if I'm being kind of honest and maybe I am just rain too much interest butI'm kind of scaredI'm in not to be mean but my reduction this place was stories and when it's nothing but regression practically and and horrible things happening in night I read more seats like these or these or a children's worst nightmare/adults worst nightmare I'm in deepAgain again I'm not saying in shot specifically but pull a while the diver to mention stories I could say are just terrifying and awfulAn annoying worst enemy of this because I wanna see what happens as it will mean you'll get better mean you'll get better many something new will come of it and it never doesLike the best one I've seen is the newest 1 I've seen being made upPortal mishap I believeIs the titleAnd even with that when I and makes argue it kind of did a little bit of a twist and narrativeTo chapter 1 to 2But it got better in chapter serene as for chapter 4I would make an argument the dad character is a little bit of a deck but that's not what this is aboutAnd again I'm not trying to get shot at the person I'm just trying to make a point here/ConcernWay more concerned than point thoughMean a Canon makes me wonder Mike I'm very isolated I don't get to me really anyone in the ABL committee just because of where I live I live in AlaskaWhich you know is far away from everyoneAnd I'm not trying to play the pity card here is all well wish me I'm not next anyone but honestly man it it really Canon makes me wonder sometimes I mean I've read stories like where people go and apps and they get well more bare word kidnapped lied to in the always horrible things start happening in them just because they were trying to be sociable and it's a scary thing for meAnd maybe just the cab stories I ended up reading because I'm my own worst enemy because well one thing about me is I'm well fun fact dyslexicM maybe that's part of itWhat I like to get to know some E i's absolutely I would but another part of me is I'm also really really scared like whatever put my real name on his form no  Time because of that I'm I'm scared too Me I'm very passive mean do I look like the type of guy that where people go whoa I can make him my little sise boy  For fun or something like that I don't know And yeah began maybe I am arrangement changes but also it really scared me and concerns me I mean that's how I look at from someone outside again passively how do other people look at I mean hack one of the site other sign up sites for this  Is another Passion site I mean what knowing that that just sayin I really terrifies me And again I mean I ought but then again I also give people a lot acrae I give anyone credit light when I see people actually playing to get on the site when just baby according in diapers can I do that no I am not come to life with my body and I'm began to scared If you can't tell I been ridiculed a lot throughout my life And I'm not saying that to get people's pity I'm saying to get a point where I'm coming from here Nor do I think I'm going when they get rea killed on different points or anything like that Yes I know this is really really long but again I'm trying to make a point here out of concern It is really concerns me when I see and that's another thing a LA the really long stories that I do see are well On a side note I give  Cried to anyone that can write a real long story on and ABL topic cause yet Muslim are short And again I can imagine you know it's not easy keeping a story going that long especially if you wanna keep writing it but my comment to that is this Why why is that so popular lake is it really that enthusing to read over 24 chapters of something like that husband better baby I'll be honest I read the chapter 14I stopped following after that just because I was so in a lot of ways distraught I mean Began a very own worst enemy because unlike Aisha stopped reding but the ganos cures aware went like another story that comes to mind and again when he be ugh never card this is not a shot at the authors Again I'm just using these particular to because they're the ones I've seen in the most on their Well why the ones I've seen most on there but I digress Like a story like the exchange II read the 1st 4 chapters and I went In the 1st chapter I was really do it because I saw the relationship the main character had with his family because he physically is still a he And I went East got family I mean from what I have read all that and for what I've heard Read the common some white Knight All I can think of for me is the parents family I mean his dad really seem to care his grandpap really seem to care now granted I'm not gonna go into the how I thought that the whole main character was clearly being I even purpose but I'm not gonna go into lap because that's not what I'm talking about here but for me I just feel bag for Mike he went there to better himself His family gave them or trust but the whole concept is basically mommy at least from my perspective is doing nothing but just manipulating him because and hes not really acting I he thought Terry much and he is supposed to be this intelligent person but I'm not seen it and yes another's argument intelligence agent wisdom but still If I'm really being honest I hope at the end of it he and of graduating  College and gets to go home because II cannot think of 3 in someone that had a close relationship parent especially is mode that that would just destroy me I mean imagine what would happen if he was stuck a girl for the rest of his life how it his parents react to that goes to my understanding he has a little sister does it I again I don't remember it's been a long time since I've read it but the minor C had a really close relationship with his family and that's the idea of I was in his father's shoes I'd be destroyed inside Let alone his mother Just basically so we could get wretch and a not trying to stomp on any one's narrative I mean I don't know the appeal but it's if it's on my cabotine something have a team and I'm using that as an example like in my opinion You prove are a gun over that and a different point of view now again I'm not going to say him the grace writer ever nor my saying you're wrong OK let me be obsolete clear I'm not attacking anyone Effect I anyone they can bright of story that long I give them credit I speaking for someone himself who's working on a fan fictive his own It's not easy and it's not Easy by any stretch the imagination Specially when you're white me in the of a bunch of ideas hit you and you don't have a way to write them down or and your pad spiller on top of it Now how is the reason side trying race story because of the ones on the type of punishment stories of Encina listen of late not specifically Just to clarify that but I mean it's just the fact that all I see is stories like that or stories like Tommy's tribulation I just think why what why is this something everyone enjoys reading any I easily get a little bit of it like this isn't right this is unfair this is horrible Mean again I'm not trying to sound like a know-it-all but is there dear be more positive like for example with the the exchange what would have been wrong with taking idea of him being smart and learning and helping them develop Tech knowledge I or something like that or maybe Maybe him taking kind of a mentor role of to certain begs there to teach them that you know little's may be smaller but that doesn't mean they're worthless Which I have seen many 1 or 2 stories cat take the narrative a little bit but not very far And they weren't posted here for the record But my point is is like there's just a just feels like that's all there is is those type of punishment stories and some or form degree And I mean I'm not seeing that there hasn't been son but he kind of feels like with those it guys want those one time or the other 1 where wealth literally nothing happens like I read My parents are bed wears I believe I'll talk my head I'm not entirely sure And it was hugely long 1/2 way through as II don't even know where the story is going a more like it it is this even a story and again I don't think it's easier to write a long story So I can kind of understand why you know is that just the drop back narrative like is it just easier to write Punishment stories it or does it just get the most job I guess looks or comments is at the goal here Again I'm not trying to insult anyone I'm not trying to make fun of a when I'm not trying to say I know better I'm asking why It just feels like that's all there is a mean it's not just in story telling to its in other places on this forum site to it feels likely the most looked on form types are that at least from what I see and I'm not trying to specifically what will gotten that I'm just saying it's concerning and it's scary Mean for the life of me I can ever think of AI think I've seen too I seem to action adventure stories What should I would make the argument work kind of weird II mean I read I read I think it's called I was dropped in this world I read it about chapter 5 in I mean it was a badd they just kind of well it tried a low bed and again I'm not trying to throw into anyone's you know mind or anything that is kind of felt like I feel like the a BLL M and it was just thrown in there like you could have taken it out and it would a been the same story and again I'm sure it's not that's began again from some point of view it's not easy to throw that M without a be going and 1 of 2 directions at least that's what I found So again I can kind of understand it but I mean not to again I'm not trying to lecture I mainly just asking And again if it sounds like I'm lecturing my apologies it's not meant to sound like that I mean I guess the biggest question I have is why is there such an emphasis on punishing and destroying In a person in some way Is it because it's just too difficult to try and write a though other type of stories is it because you enjoy do you guys like rain that stuff I mean III don't I guess I just don't get it that if that's the case As I know beyonce like half the time I get on here it's like OK am I gonna find some in kind of interesting read or am I just going to be well mortified And again I'm not trying to say O how dare they put things up the idle like What I'm trying to say is if it scares me there's no way doesn't scare other  2 At least I would think so And I know what a lot of you were probably thinking if you don't wanna read it then don't read it and like well the problem is is as I said before that kind of it and it's just really disheartening that's what you guys me again I'm not trying discriminate here I guess what I'm asking is is why is every single story like that Coming only stories I can think out that really stand out at this point are Henry 7 Which I get out II enjoyed that for the most part I would make the argument that it felt a little forced and I did feel really badd for Henry and I felt being beaten on just a little bit mentally by For the most part it was fun it's fun loving in and I can breed that something like that and joy And the only other things have been reign of late are the ya I don't know the author's name but are they even posting a bunch of a complete stories in the complete form vote me I enjoy those out granted they're pretty single mind a merited but the characters are enjoyable to watch in R read rather And again there's nothing movement nayak all malice I or cruel about it Which is kind of part that gets me especially when it's in awake again Tommy's tribulations I just go why I'm II haven't read a lot of a just as I could see where it was going but I'm my thought processes would it kill them and give some positive reinforcement and I'm sure his father's just not going to be and a cause And if he as I'm sure you just gonna give badd reinforcement but I just feel and understand the whole planet is a kind of basically mentally destroy him but again it's it's so disheartening is so sad it and almost raising league why do people enjoy reding this and again I understand there are people with that joy that type of thing and I'm not taking a shot them bounce I meant it's very disheartening and so sad especially when there's potential to take things in a more positive direction And yes I know it's not that easy it's easy to say something like that and I can tell you I'm I'm trying to write one End for me I believe me I wish I was more inspired  Cause after is making ABL stories I've read there's not many that really come to mind At least not by title like I can tell you I read this and I know the name of it the layman I can't really tell you which was a very very intrested narrative was a story called circumstances Honestly all the other ones are well either there to mind numbingly destroying and disheartening for me to water remember them or to I just don't want you because they it hurts me that That's the direction that world in basically and it's again I'm not trying to harp or yell it's just I'm very concerned In granted IMEI can only say me and I'm someone who's used to being redicule the have have been ridiculed by so many people to live in funny I been the jokes of punchlines ever since I was a kid and I still and now Mainly because part of me never really want to grow up because honestly Run up things are stupid boring It's also the Chi the reason I keep my well abdl  Side if you will to myself for the most part I really don't have anyone to talk to about it I can't tell my friends they would just make fun of me about it and probly Give me a hard time in my family as you can magines pro even worse but my point is Again I'm not trying make fun of what I'm trying to say is I'm just concerned about it Anyway um mrs Gunn on really long time and I don't wanna go into ran are began prognosis because I'm extremely nurse felt seen it I just ask this many riedesel's pleased his keeping and read the whole thing again please put the pitchforks down the stabat I want to see turned a flame or I'm just asking why I'm not telling you I know better I'm not saying I know better than anyone else I'm just asking why is this become the status quo I guess Because you know mean in the end at least how I've always seen this Isn't the whole basis on it well and scale sound corny by love and friendship and happiness That's how I cserey voice seen it Why get said earlier when I think of this I think of those happy times as kids when we used to have find with just about anything like I can remember a time when oh I don't know I used to run around with a wooden sword and say look at me I'm King Arthur together degree or or you know something to that effect Or when we were little kids and means to pretend to be dinosaurs and all raw are In stuff like that I'm just saying It just feels like it's just been focusing so much on the negativity and the badness and I just think these are a children's worse nightmare this is something you see on CNN and doctor fell Tight again um that's just my opinion and began I'm just asking for input that's what I'm asking from just as Evert like I guess answers and I give I was more than happy to try and put my ideas for the story I am writing down but I didn't really want to put it down because well If I'm being honest I cannot thought I just get made fun of Or been told things all it's too corny or something like that Again piner said this like a million times already but let me read In are 8 This is not meant to be an attack this is not meant to be a mean spirited comment any type this is just a concern Astle on a side note I give mad props mad props to anyone who has the courage to post pictures of themselves and ABL clothing or adult diapers II give mad props those people Is again II can do it I'm just too scared to Anyway I hope you will have a good day/night

• Confused 1

Heya,

I think it's just about experiencing the 'full' reality of it, and many people see education and punishment as part of the caretaker role, which makes it feel more 'complete' if it's present in what's happening.

Holekine,

After trying to read your post, I have no clue what you are communicating.

Your subject line is "Why so much punishment in ABDL?

My two thoughts as an author frequently combining AB play and spanking are:

Punishment becomes part of ABDL stories because many authors enjoy and are good at writing such stories.

People who do not want to read about punishment in ABDL stories are most welcome to not read those stories.

• Like 1

Dude, wow! Bad writing ahoy! Typos and word salad galore! This is a solid block of a poorly written rant if I've ever seen it.

I tried reading through your question as best (and as carefully) as I could, and get the overall idea (sorta?). Men are punished and abused (to a degree) versus women in these stories, who are treated more fairly. I get it. 

I guess that's more of a trope in ABDL fiction, where men like to be humiliated. However, when men write these stories, fantasizing, or empathizing as a woman main character, they tend to write them as being more regressed and treated as princesses. I don't know where this lies on the Great Spectrum of the Human Psyche and Sexuality, but I can say that ABDL fiction has the trope, where males are usually humiliated and dominated, where females are more treated with care and fragility.

Wow, I finished reading your post, and I really don't know what happened. This was probably the most difficult thing I've ever had to read. There are words in sentences that honestly don't belong. In the future, I'd recommend heavy proofreading before posting. Best of luck! 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I did not read the wall of text.  Thankfully DrunknFox did, and was able to summarize it.

Here's my angle, in multiple components:

1) ABDL's fantasize about "forced" infantilization because it alleviates their guilt about taking pleasure in something they feel they "shouldn't", according to their understanding of societal norms.  It's easier to self-insert into a story about forced infantilization, because the responsibility for the infantilization is on the caregiver, not the recipient, hence there's no guilt.

2) It's no secret the ABDL world is predominantly men, though the ratio is increasing.  Hence stories about male children being forcibly infantilized by female caregivers are perfectly okay, because the (probably male) reader can easily self-insert and be right in their fantasy zone.  

3) I have proven (on another site) that these same male ABDL's are completely sexist about their concerns about abuse.  I once wrote a piece about a father and his pre-teen daughter, which featured no violence, minimal humiliation, but still received a huge amount of complaints over it being abusive.  Meanwhile, I published a deliberately (but not obviously) satirical story about a teen boy who was violently abused and infantilized by his mother and older sister, and not a peep was heard about child abuse.  In short, it's all good if it's a boy being victimized by a mom/female caretaker.  If it's a girl with a male caregiver, no matter how mild, it's tatamount to rape.

4) Lastly, there is a humiliation component that is sexually exciting to some folk.  Humiliation kink is a thing, and it takes many forms.  This is one of them.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

I did not read the wall of text.  Thankfully DrunknFox did, and was able to summarize it.

Here's my angle, in multiple components:

1) ABDL's fantasize about "forced" infantilization because it alleviates their guilt about taking pleasure in something they feel they "shouldn't", according to their understanding of societal norms.  It's easier to self-insert into a story about forced infantilization, because the responsibility for the infantilization is on the caregiver, not the recipient, hence there's no guilt.

2) It's no secret the ABDL world is predominantly men, though the ratio is increasing.  Hence stories about male children being forcibly infantilized by female caregivers are perfectly okay, because the (probably male) reader can easily self-insert and be right in their fantasy zone.  

3) I have proven (on another site) that these same male ABDL's are completely sexist about their concerns about abuse.  I once wrote a piece about a father and his pre-teen daughter, which featured no violence, minimal humiliation, but still received a huge amount of complaints over it being abusive.  Meanwhile, I published a deliberately (but not obviously) satirical story about a teen boy who was violently abused and infantilized by his mother and older sister, and not a peep was heard about child abuse.  In short, it's all good if it's a boy being victimized by a mom/female caretaker.  If it's a girl with a male caregiver, no matter how mild, it's tatamount to rape.

4) Lastly, there is a humiliation component that is sexually exciting to some folk.  Humiliation kink is a thing, and it takes many forms.  This is one of them.

1) Get out of my head.  Get out get out get out!

2) Self insert is a thing.

3) Completely agree about the sexism component.

4) Get out of my head. Get out get out get out!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1