LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Role play idea

Hya123

Before i get into the idea here are some basic rules.

right in third person only .

three to four sentences per post. ( one liners happen sometimes just not all the time ) 

do not take over an other character.

Here’s my idea: 

it’s an adoption rp in a way. 

There is a boy named ( Justin ) who is hooked on drugs and just came out of juvie . He is 17 years old.  Justin end up moving with his friend family (Clay.) he is 17. Clay mom (amber) she is 34 finds out that Justin is using drugs. She tries all the ways to get him off of drugs but it doesn’t work until one day she finds out that starting him over as a baby might work. One night while Justin out with clay Amber decides to make Justin a nursery so he can get clean. The next morning while clay at school is when she starts to baby Justin. Justin hates the idea at first and tries fighting Amber. 

I want to play Amber.

I will also play clay as well. 

I need one other person to play Justin. ( Justin is with drawing from really bad drugs so he is going to sick and angry so for first couple post that’s what I want him to be like but down the road I want him to start expecting his baby status) 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On July 5, 2018 at 11:17 AM, Hya123 said:

Before i get into the idea here are some basic rules.

right in third person only .

three to four sentences per post. ( one liners happen sometimes just not all the time ) 

do not take over an other character.

Here’s my idea: 

it’s an adoption rp in a way. 

There is a boy named ( Justin ) who is hooked on drugs and just came out of juvie . He is 17 years old.  Justin end up moving with his friend family (Clay.) he is 17. Clay mom (amber) she is 34 finds out that Justin is using drugs. She tries all the ways to get him off of drugs but it doesn’t work until one day she finds out that starting him over as a baby might work. One night while Justin out with clay Amber decides to make Justin a nursery so he can get clean. The next morning while clay at school is when she starts to baby Justin. Justin hates the idea at first and tries fighting Amber. 

I want to play Amber.

I will also play clay as well. 

I need one other person to play Justin. ( Justin is with drawing from really bad drugs so he is going to sick and angry so for first couple post that’s what I want him to be like but down the road I want him to start expecting his baby status) 

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/64297-breaking-the-habitprivate-w-hya123/

Here you go