LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amazon burner account

I'd like to create a second Amazon account for ABDL stuff (mostly ebooks). This is because they seem to remember not only every item I've ever bought, but every item I've ever looked at, even as a joke. Has anyone done this successfully?

No I’ve never got myself a burner account on Amazon:

Why is your previous searches on Amazon a problem? Do you have a shared computer?

I don’t so all the stuff I look at on Amazon & Ebay are private from those who I don’t want to find out about it.

I have a second account for buying diapers.  I also only use that account while in incognito mode.  So far so good -- no bleed over to my regular account.  The only difference is my diaper account is not Prime, but so far all of the diapers I have bought have had free postage, just not 2 day shipping.

• 5 months later...

ive done this twice, you make a new gmail account, (it only requests name(john smith), birthdate, jan 1st 19XX, and sex) you go to the dollar store and buy a visa gift card with cash for X$ amount loaded +1$, or an amazon gift card.

then you make a new amazon account, using your email for verification, conveniently all you need is a gmail email address, you can set your amazon physical address to any amazon lockbox as default shipping location. 

now you can place orders on amazon using your gift card and reload the card to reuse it, no charge, or use the remainder on that card to buy a new card draining it and placing it onto a new card + whatever more cash you want on it. 

i too wanted to avoid adult diaper, onesie, and pacifier recommendations on my main account.

I have my browser set to delete all cookies when I close the browser down.  When I go on Amazon I close my browser down beforehand, then open it up again.  I close the browser down after I've logged in to Amazon (e.g. to buy something).  That still leaves the problem of being reminded to buy things again, but there are Amazon settings that can stop this, and I use them from time to time.  That doesn't stop Amazon remembering what I bought though!