LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Onesie Pattern

Does anyone have an adult onesie pattern(s) they may be willing to share or sell a copy of? I used to have a set of patterns from an Etsy store that I used to believe was called "Aiden". I have not had luck in finding such posting again and am wanting to replace the patterns as I lost them when my computer hard drive took a crash awhile back. If anyone can be of assistance, please let me know! It would be greatly appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...

i'm kinda looking for patterns too, but to no avail. but i thought about it, and the onesie itself is the pattern. perhaps order another one from wherever you prefer, and cut it up (or not) and trace it out for your pattern. 

I have wanted to purchase patterns for onesie's as well. I have searched the internet but have not found any. I have thought about the exact same thing as diaperguy85 just stated. When I have the time again, my plan is to shop around and find the style of onesie that I really like and order one. If I find several I like then I will buy one of each. I will try each one on, make any adjustments as needed and then cut up each one, trace it out on paper and make it my base pattern. In my opinion doing it this way is worth spending the time and money.