LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diapers do you wear?

13 hours ago, Needingababysitter said:

I wear the tranquility atn, which works best for me. I have tried the super dry kids, crinklz, and safari diapers and they all are great diapers. 

I find that Tranquility ATN does not hold up when wetting!  Though I also do full stream so I can soak them easy.  I have tried many many diapers And I like ABU Space And ABU Little Pawz  Though there are a few I do like I have not mentioned.

On 11/5/2018 at 11:35 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I find that Tranquility ATN does not hold up when wetting!  Though I also do full stream so I can soak them easy.  I have tried many many diapers And I like ABU Space And ABU Little Pawz  Though there are a few I do like I have not mentioned.

I have never had any problems so far with the tranquility atn, I also use a booster pad every night to help with absorbancy. We have also used the pampers cruisers size 6 as stuffers. She just puts small slit in the baby diaper and it works pretty good. Sometimes when I get up I don't have to be changed right away. 

I agree my go to is the ATN with a goodnights booster pad. Last night I wet my diaper without knowing about 4 hours into sleep checked to make sure I wasn't soaked went back to sleep and had to pee really bad 4 hours later so I let out a 20 second flood on top of the diaper and it didn't leak out but I know it wouldn't hold any more because once I changed the lines where gone.

11 hours ago, Needingababysitter said:

I have never had any problems so far with the tranquility atn, I also use a booster pad every night to help with absorbancy. We have also used the pampers cruisers size 6 as stuffers. She just puts small slit in the baby diaper and it works pretty good. Sometimes when I get up I don't have to be changed right away. 

I am currently using the Tranquility ATNs but I prefer the Premium AB diapers they hold a heck of a lot more.

5 hours ago, luvsluvs said:

I agree my go to is the ATN with a goodnights booster pad. Last night I wet my diaper without knowing about 4 hours into sleep checked to make sure I wasn't soaked went back to sleep and had to pee really bad 4 hours later so I let out a 20 second flood on top of the diaper and it didn't leak out but I know it wouldn't hold any more because once I changed the lines where gone.

I can only wet in a ATN once and anymore it would soak it.  I prefer the AB Premium diapers.

19 hours ago, luvsluvs said:

We have never used the goodnite booster pad, and I'm glad they work for you. She has always used the pampers, and usually picks up a case of them at Wal-Mart. The pampers seem to work better vs booster pads. Depend on how wet I am of a morning she has untapped my diaper and removed the pamper cruiser. And then retape my diaper and I still can wear my night diaper a little longer of a morning before she has to change me.

I have had bladder control problems my entire life since my birth in July 1964. Although after I was toilet trained completely in April'67 as I am told, I still needed just-in-case diapers. The only diapers my extended family used were pinned flat gauze Curity inside Gerber vinly panties. Until Gerber got out of the adult incontinence business they directly sold vinyl pants larger than toddler all the way up to huge adult sizes by mail. Yes, my Mom, Granny and Aunt Betsy all were in diapers 24/7 by the time I was born.

The university where I attended pre-law had no coin washers, so in August 1981 I had to learn to use adult disposables. Attends was the only brand small enough for me. I continued to wear tape-on Attends as my only diaper 24/7 until May 1991 when I fell in love with my husband. He was a widower with a nice home that had a large and home-size washers. Then I could resume sleeping in gauze diaper, which were adult prefold gauze sold by DPF. When DPF closed their on-line store I started buying my gauze adult diapers from ACD and I used Gerber infant prefold as soakers at night and Attends during the day.

When Pampers Cruisers were introduced @ 1998, give or take, I began to use a Size 4 held in place by snug knit cotton panties during the day and my usual ADC/Gerbers at night.

At some point I began getting my gauze diapers from DyDee service, but about a year ago they discontinued adult sizes, so at night I am back to the ADC/Gerbers combo. We replaced our older Maytag Neptune.

When KCWW introduced the GoodNites Tru-Fit in 2014 I found the Girls L/XL work very well for me. Those remain my go-to day diapers and I stock many cases of the disposable refills just in case KCWW discontinues those.

21 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

I have had bladder control problems my entire life since my birth in July 1964. Although after I was toilet trained completely in April'67 as I am told, I still needed just-in-case diapers. The only diapers my extended family used were pinned flat gauze Curity inside Gerber vinly panties. Until Gerber got out of the adult incontinence business they directly sold vinyl pants larger than toddler all the way up to huge adult sizes by mail. Yes, my Mom, Granny and Aunt Betsy all were in diapers 24/7 by the time I was born.

The university where I attended pre-law had no coin washers, so in August 1981 I had to learn to use adult disposables. Attends was the only brand small enough for me. I continued to wear tape-on Attends as my only diaper 24/7 until May 1991 when I fell in love with my husband. He was a widower with a nice home that had a large and home-size washers. Then I could resume sleeping in gauze diaper, which were adult prefold gauze sold by DPF. When DPF closed their on-line store I started buying my gauze adult diapers from ACD and I used Gerber infant prefold as soakers at night and Attends during the day.

When Pampers Cruisers were introduced @ 1998, give or take, I began to use a Size 4 held in place by snug knit cotton panties during the day and my usual ADC/Gerbers at night.

At some point I began getting my gauze diapers from DyDee service, but about a year ago they discontinued adult sizes, so at night I am back to the ADC/Gerbers combo. We replaced our older Maytag Neptune.

When KCWW introduced the GoodNites Tru-Fit in 2014 I found the Girls L/XL work very well for me. Those remain my go-to day diapers and I stock many cases of the disposable refills just in case KCWW discontinues those.

Sorry to hear of the issues you had growing up. Myself I have only been in diapers for 6 yrs now, due to an accident. I didn't know how my girlfriend was going to except it, having a boyfriend in diapers but she excepted it with no problems at all. She was going to use cloth diapers, but we use disposables. My insurance company pays for my diapers, so that's what we use. They send a case a month, but since she also keeps me in diapers when I'm not working we buy extra diapers ourselves. My night diaper is the tranquility atn, with the pampers as a booster pad.  I have wore the attends during the day before, but she choose the tranquility slimline as my main daytime diaper. But I have worn some of the abdl diapers that are on the market. 

4 hours ago, Needingababysitter said:

Sorry to hear of the issues you had growing up. Myself I have only been in diapers for 6 yrs now, due to an accident. I didn't know how my girlfriend was going to except it, having a boyfriend in diapers but she excepted it with no problems at all. She was going to use cloth diapers, but we use disposables. My insurance company pays for my diapers, so that's what we use. They send a case a month, but since she also keeps me in diapers when I'm not working we buy extra diapers ourselves. My night diaper is the tranquility atn, with the pampers as a booster pad.  I have wore the attends during the day before, but she choose the tranquility slimline as my main daytime diaper. But I have worn some of the abdl diapers that are on the market. 

Well Needing, just bless your heart, and your girlfriend, too. Lucky you being big enough that you have so many choices of disposables. A reason I have been loyal to Attends since 1981 is that they have always made diapers to fit my petite body. Heck, in 1981 Attends made both Junior and Youth sizes too small even for me. What was then called Adult Small is now called Youth. The old Junior was about the size of a current Size 6 at a time when the largest Pampers was smaller than current Size 5. The old Youth was just too small for me when I only weighed 85 pounds.

Sure, a lot of disposables have more capacity than Attends, but on me that is a waste. Except in bed I have never worn the same diaper longer than 6 hours and usually I change ever 4 or 5 hours. I know how much I will wet at a given time of day, so using a more expensive diaper is for me wasteful. My current day diaper, GoodNites Tru-Fit for Girls L/XL give me 5 hours with capacity to spare. Bummer for guys older than 9 or 10 that Tru-Fit do not work well with scrotums. 

19 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Well Needing, just bless your heart, and your girlfriend, too. Lucky you being big enough that you have so many choices of disposables. A reason I have been loyal to Attends since 1981 is that they have always made diapers to fit my petite body. Heck, in 1981 Attends made both Junior and Youth sizes too small even for me. What was then called Adult Small is now called Youth. The old Junior was about the size of a current Size 6 at a time when the largest Pampers was smaller than current Size 5. The old Youth was just too small for me when I only weighed 85 pounds.

Sure, a lot of disposables have more capacity than Attends, but on me that is a waste. Except in bed I have never worn the same diaper longer than 6 hours and usually I change ever 4 or 5 hours. I know how much I will wet at a given time of day, so using a more expensive diaper is for me wasteful. My current day diaper, GoodNites Tru-Fit for Girls L/XL give me 5 hours with capacity to spare. Bummer for guys older than 9 or 10 that Tru-Fit do not work well with scrotums. 

Yes being the size you are you don't have a whole lot of options with diapers, and you have to use what's out there. I'm so glad that the goodnite brands work well for you. I usually go thru 3 diapers during the daytime, but have gone thru 4 but that don't happen that often. 

Personally I never had any luck with the original GoodNites disposables. But, those were designed for older children with minor bedwetting. KCWW marketed GoodNites as being discreet. Relative to Huggies Pull-Ups GoodNites are thin so the capacity is limited, without enough fiber fluff to temporarily hold floods until the SAP can absorb it. Clearly the researchers into incontinence did not explain to the inventors about the sudden wetting of older children.

Although sharing a brand name, GoodNites Tru-Fit is an entirely different product, yet marketed to the same people. Tru-Fit is a two-part system: The absorbent insert has no waterproof layer so it is biodegradable and has an ideal mix of fluff to SAP so it as good as a disposable can get dealing with floods. Holding the liner is a washable pant with a waterproof supple pocket holding the liner. The pant stretches so they remain snug quite well, thus the liner is held close to the body to avoid urine puddles. Unfortunately the same liners are used in both the boys and girls styles of pant. The liners are narrow enough to be comfy for us gals, meaning they are far too narrow to wrap around males with developed scrotums. Also the liners are a bit stiff, which is not a problem for gals but are uncomfortable for most guys.

Honestly when I was invited to evaluate Tru-Fit well before the release I shared my feelings with the executives at KCWW. Oh, well, since I am petite for an adult woman these work very ell for me. Before I started wearing them routinely during the week I tested them over many weekends. I kept wearing the same liner until I had wet so much it leaked and kept track of the time. Thus for me I knew that even when I deliberately drank more than I would while working, I had safe 5+ hour capacity. After over 4 years wearing Tru-Fit routinely I have never had a leak. I put on my first Tru-Fit each day following drying after my morning shower at about 4:30AM. I dress and wear it to my office until about 8:15AM when I change it to walk to court. The lunch break is always earlier than 12:15PM. I change liners just before returning to court at 1:30PM. Court is always over before 5PM when I walk back to my office. There I change liners again for the drive home. So I use 4 liners a day and none for as long as 5 hours. The liners cost less than cheap baby disposables. I do not need to undress to change liners and the panty stays dry enough one lasts all day. However, if I will be going out for the evening I do change the pant as part of dressing for dinner.

In the days when I was wearing adult tape-on disposables there was a lot of waste because I needed to change more often. Five adult diapers, even low cost ones like Attends cost nearly 3x more than the liners.

Bummer that Tru-Fit are not practical for everyone.

Crinklz.  They're awesome. I drank quite a bit of beer, ate a bunch of prunes and pooped a lot and my diaper is still going strong 5 hours later.  It really should have been changed,  but  it's still absorbing and it feels soooooo incredibly good with the huge mess in it,  I'm going to stay in it as I possibly can. 

Wearing peekABU right now. I must say these diapers are quite something. This is my second diaperso far and I have not had an issue with fitting, tape or leaks. Ive already peed out 2litres of water plus a couple cups of coffee. Going to drink another litre and let that pass through me then mess them. 

I’m sick today :( stayed home from work.  Just changed my soggy ABU Simple Ultra (it was soaked!).  Changed into an ABU Space diaper.  Have my blues clues PJ’s on with a binkie and a bottle of warm milk.

Usually store type brands from the thrift store and Goodwill, however I recently started a new job and although it's part time, I did get asked to work extra days right away.  That, plus dividend check and a check for a one time work day situation gave me the incentive to order some premium diapers!  I have always wanted to try the Confidry 24/7 diapers but also saw in the forums information about Northshore MegaMax diapers.  After wearing thin store brand diapers all the time, I just decided I wanted to experience the thickest diapers that really swell up when wet.  In the chat several people were telling me to try the Betterdry diapers.  Hmmmm.  What a pleasant decision to have to make!  This is what it all came down to.  I wanted the MegaMax but they only come 10 per package.  The Confidry 24/7 were 18 to the package but about $5 more than the Betterdry which comes 15 to the package.  After reading the reviews for all diapers, I decided on a package of betterdry diapers and ordered them for local pick up about an hour ago.  I should get them either Frieday or Saturday and can stop after work and get them.  Just in time for my annual out of town Christmas shopping trip.  I just hope they swell up as big and thick when wet as everyone says they do.  By the way, these are going to be my special occasion diapers to wear once in a great while and will probably last me a few years.  Last premium diapers I got were Abena Abriform X Plus about 14 years ago and I still have 6 of them left from the original package (and I even gave a couple of them away to a DL friend of mine too). 

23 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Usually store type brands from the thrift store and Goodwill, however I recently started a new job and although it's part time, I did get asked to work extra days right away.  That, plus dividend check and a check for a one time work day situation gave me the incentive to order some premium diapers!  I have always wanted to try the Confidry 24/7 diapers but also saw in the forums information about Northshore MegaMax diapers.  After wearing thin store brand diapers all the time, I just decided I wanted to experience the thickest diapers that really swell up when wet.  In the chat several people were telling me to try the Betterdry diapers.  Hmmmm.  What a pleasant decision to have to make!  This is what it all came down to.  I wanted the MegaMax but they only come 10 per package.  The Confidry 24/7 were 18 to the package but about $5 more than the Betterdry which comes 15 to the package.  After reading the reviews for all diapers, I decided on a package of betterdry diapers and ordered them for local pick up about an hour ago.  I should get them either Frieday or Saturday and can stop after work and get them.  Just in time for my annual out of town Christmas shopping trip.  I just hope they swell up as big and thick when wet as everyone says they do.  By the way, these are going to be my special occasion diapers to wear once in a great while and will probably last me a few years.  Last premium diapers I got were Abena Abriform X Plus about 14 years ago and I still have 6 of them left from the original package (and I even gave a couple of them away to a DL friend of mine too). 

Hopefully they will meet or exceed your expectations Rusty.  I think that they will