LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diapers do you wear?

I wear a few varieties depending on the situation, since I'm 24/7 with control. Daytime at places like work or with certain friends I wear Always discrete.  When home, or with the other set of friends, its Molicare all the way.  I miss the Super Plus line, but I still make do.  Sleeping I'll swap between Always (if I have work in the morning) or fun diapers like Rearz and ABU when I don't.
I used to love Bambino, but they just don't fit me right I'm afraid.

On 9/25/2018 at 8:53 PM, LittleAmytheil said:

I wear a few varieties depending on the situation, since I'm 24/7 with control. Daytime at places like work or with certain friends I wear Always discrete.  When home, or with the other set of friends, its Molicare all the way.  I miss the Super Plus line, but I still make do.  Sleeping I'll swap between Always (if I have work in the morning) or fun diapers like Rearz and ABU when I don't.
I used to love Bambino, but they just don't fit me right I'm afraid.

This is exactly the same as I. I am also 24/7 with control but that control has been diminishing since I have been consistently 24/7 for over a year. Plus, I have been wetting the bed without knowing a few times a week now because I think my subconscious is getting used to the fact that I am always diapered at night. I also have a few varieties. Just like LittleAmytheil at work and around family I wear Depend Real Fit for Men pullups and for diapers I bounce between, Crinkles, ABU Simple Ultra, Tykables Overnights, Northshore Supreme, Better Dry, and Rearz brands. Since I bought a case of the Tykables Overnights with the most recent shipment I have been wearing them every night lately. I try to economically balance my wearing so I usually stick to the more expensive for days off and weekends because I do wear all day in private and in public because I've learned that the reality is that absolutely no one cares or knows if you dress properly. I love my Crinkles, Better Dry's and Northshore Supremes as my go to diapers for the non-special times such as weekdays after work. The reason for that is those can be ordered and here within a few days when I am running low. 

Tykables overnights/galactic fit me perfect and are my go to nappy. ABU space/simple/little pawz are often added to my orders as they fit quite nice and hold plenty. I wear a lot of crinklz too as they are pretty good value for money, hold loads and fit pretty well too. I've tried pretty much all the AB nappies that nappiesRus sell here in the UK. The ones I've mentioned are the ones I like and order regularly. The rest either don't fit me or are too thin (I like a nappy to last me a good while before changing and I love a good bit of waddle inducing bulk).

On 9/23/2018 at 3:56 PM, Spanky said:

Just got some  Crinklz for the first time.  I  really love them.  I  got the Aquanaut design and absolutely love it.  I've always been mostly a DL, but some of these new diaper designs are really appealing to me. I've went this one several times a dropped a big soft squishy dice in it and it's still holding up.  The front of the diaper is huge,  really swelled up a lot.

These Crinklz,  and the plain white Betterdry diapers are my new favorite. 

I had the astronauts, which I ordered by mistake. I meant to click on the aquanaut ones. My wife was pleased, apparently she's not as keen on the aquanaut design (something to do with the crabs being on there ? )

Strictly baby diapers and pullups, adult diapers don't do anything for me, although I have considered buying a pack of small pullups from one of the adult stores online. Goodnites XL are a mainstay, but I also really enjoy Huggies Overnights 6 and Huggies Overnight Pullups 3t-4t. My favorite is Pampers Easy-Ups 4t-5t Girls with the Dora print before they gained the 360-degree design (which ruined them). For the record I'm 6'2", about 32" waist, and about 170lbs. I have a number of elastic mods (made of velcro tabs from the Overnights, the landing tape from a Pampers and the elastic sides from a Goodnite), so I can wear the diapers and pullups, but the Goodnites fit, and the EasyUps just barely. I'm especially impressed by the Overnights - they're surprisingly absorbent and they are the softest diaper I've ever found. I totally fell in love with them and it's only recently I had decided to try them, I should have been buying them years ago!

I also have a variety of diapers from different manufacturers in both plastic and cloth backed, although I prefer plastic backed disposable diapers.  Currently about 5:30 am and I am in a wet Total Dry Overnight diaper, with no leaks, yeah!

• 2 weeks later...

I generally wear Pampers Swaddlers Size 7. I absolutely love them. They work amazingly. I'm 5'11 and 125 lbs and they fit me quite well. I do wear Pull-Ups too sometimes, and in that case I like the Goodnites XL as well as the Up and Up/Target ones. I just got the CVS ones with new prints too which are alright. 

Recently been wearing the Crinklz for me but tight budgets means I can only buy 1 pack at a time. Back when I was going to college I could buy 2-4 cases at a time...Those were the days!!

Now that I have many bills to pay and people to take care of. Buying the disposables is becoming more and more of a pass. Some of those brands I never got to try because of my tight budget like the peakabu and the recent Bambino diapers.

Lucky I got backups of incase my perfered absorbent underwear gets low on supply. The AIO cloth diapers: They cant hold anything but do the trick when money because a rare thing.

Sooo many brands I want to try

I like the AB-specific diapers like ABU, Rearz and Bambinos. If I had choose specific favourites I'd probably choose Rearz Princess and Bambinos Classico. I'd love to try more diapers, but the variety of options is pretty slim in Canada.

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:39 PM, Primrose said:

Thank you everyone for responding! This is all really helpful because I’m new to the community. :)

Just seen this, you're very welcome, and I def agree with your previous post about availability, Tena Silhouettes and my second Tena Pants Plus are very widely available in UK, Silhouettes don't have much capacity, which makes them more fun to wet in private lol,,,

This

18 hours ago, Free2beme said:

I am partial to ABU because they are not far from my house.

i have a pack of PEEKABU right now.

i first tried Depends pull ups but they leaked badly.

I'm close "ish" to an ABU which I know is a little further north in Everett, Wa, I live just south of Everett in West Seattle. You close to this one, or the Baltimore one, out of curiosity?

I use the ABU Simple, Little Pawz, or Space ones typically.

Aye, though companies like Depends "Claim" to have super absorbency, they're delusional. AB Brands are what the standard should be for true incons. in my opinion. Anyone that truly needs them shouldn't be concerned about bulk, but how well it protects and Depends aren't very good. For someone with light incontinence maybe, or that changes every hour or so, but that becomes wasteful.

I started out with general store brands but wanted plastic backed. I wasn’t sure I wanted printed so then I bought Tranquility ATNs, very good cheaper diaper. I then bought rearz astronaut and Dotty the Pony, both very thirsty and feel great but they’re not available in small and the mediums were huge on me. Last week I ordered a half case from abuniverse in small and I absolutely love them! I finally found my go to diapers!!

On 10/20/2018 at 12:34 PM, Nyte Kitsune said:

I'm close "ish" to an ABU which I know is a little further north in Everett, Wa, I live just south of Everett in West Seattle. You close to this one, or the Baltimore one, out of curiosity?

I use the ABU Simple, Little Pawz, or Space ones typically.

Aye, though companies like Depends "Claim" to have super absorbency, they're delusional. AB Brands are what the standard should be for true incons. in my opinion. Anyone that truly needs them shouldn't be concerned about bulk, but how well it protects and Depends aren't very good. For someone with light incontinence maybe, or that changes every hour or so, but that becomes wasteful.

Sorry, the one in Maryland

On 10/14/2018 at 10:04 PM, MegaChar said:

The AIO cloth diapers: They cant hold anything but do the trick when money because a rare thing.

Have you tried pocket diapers?  They seem to hold a lot more than AIOs, especially if you add 2-3 absorbent pads.  Also I've found that soft washcloths work well in pocket diapers and are cheaper.

11 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Have you tried pocket diapers?  They seem to hold a lot more than AIOs, especially if you add 2-3 absorbent pads.  Also I've found that soft washcloths work well in pocket diapers and are cheaper.

Just bought and tried one, very comfy and with a few inserts Exceptionally absorbent. Think I may make the switch to pocket diapers. Will cost me a bit at first, but I think in the long run a bit more practical as with much as I like my ABU's the pocket ones will be more cost effective, though that means I'll need a bigger bag for work to carry fresh and used diapers in, and a little more laundry, but is certainly more eco-friendly and everyone at work knows I wear diapers so there are no issues there.  Figure I'll buy one more once a month for the next few months until I have about a weeks worth, then switch to them once I have a proper stock. Not looking forward to messy accidents in one, but they do happen occasionally though I try to avoid using them for #2, but with my issues it happens.

Cloth nappies from snuggleblanks.co.uk.  I've got some Contislips and some pocket pullups, and one Superwetter.  If you're in Europe and want to wear cloth for your normal everyday nappies, then they are well worth checking out.  I wore a Contislip from 8 till 4 today, & now I'm in a pullup with 2 soakers.  Seriously comfortable and really well made.  And they fit me. Be aware if you order from them that you'll have to wait a few weeks as they're made to order (longer than the 4 weeks quoted on the website).