LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diapers do you wear?

I was always a cloth diaper wearer with waterproof panties till I tried Crinklz and now Rearz. Now it looks like disposables will fill the nursery. Love the diapers that do not have wet indicators. Really,we know when we are wet Right???

007.JPG

008.JPG

Right now I have some cheap prevails that I've had for a while when I was out of good diapers. But I currently have Dry24/7s, Abenas, as and Northshores on hand. The abenas are new to me and havent had the opportunity to try one yet, but I plan on wearing one to bed tonight! 

• 2 weeks later...

I wear simple boot pharmaceutical diapers. They are soft and comfy. And they fill so good on my skin

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Newbee said:

How do you know which diapers or pull ups are right for you?

Trial and error for the best fit and the absorbtion that will work for you.  I wear just a couple mornings a week so generally store brands work for me.  If you wet a lot and wear many hours or like think diapers you might want to invest in premium diapers.  They are more expensive and generally thicker and bulkier but they absorb much more than store diapers.  try them, use them and see what works best for you, and by all means experiment with different brands.  You might find several different ones that you like instead of just one.  Wear in moderation though!

On 7/27/2018 at 5:59 PM, Newbee said:

How do you know which diapers or pull ups are right for you?

If ordering online, always order a sample pack first. It will save you time to see what you like and not get stuck with a bunch of diapers that you dont care for. Try sites like XP Medicial to get sample packs. I have found that disposable pull ups don't work for me because I tend to flood my diapers, and they don't absorb quick enough. Store brands are ok for some, but most don't like them. Premium diapers can be expensive, so it depends on what your budget is too. Again try to get a sample pack first, or a sample diaper and then decide. When I first started I would use Walgreens diapers with a baby diaper booster. Have fun exploring this new world of diapers.

• 3 weeks later...

I wear Abri's M3 and m4's and when my friend gives me some Rearz Safari's. I find these brands to be pretty good and are not real expensive either and hold 3 + wetting's , if I feel I might leak I wear plastic or rubber pants over them, at night time I wear plastic pants with a terry cotton liner in case I wet so much that I will leak. I must say I enjoy wearing and wetting too.

I wear confidry 247 adult disposable diapers because they are very absorbent, fit me the best and are all white like the pampers I wore in the early yo mid 1970s.  I also like bambino adult baby diapers and prefer the teddy and bellissimos styles of bambinos.  I like my diapers thick, crinkly and babyish.

Well I prefer cloth diapers flat squares and a plastic pant, unfortunately cloth diapers aren’t very convenient to chance while at work so during the day I turn to disposables. During the day I usually wear attends they do a halfway decent job. In order the get the authentic looks and feel I put a very thin cloth diaper over the disposable and a plastic pant. That way I do get the looks and the feel I like so much. Aside of that if the disposable starts to leak the cloth diaper and plastic pant will catch it before I get major leaks.

I always use Confidry  24/7 and Attends waistband.....The Confidry is a nice thick white crinkly diaper....no stiff tape zone in the front...same with Attends they are all white and no tape zone.....I was from the era of thick plastic all white diapers. No silly cartoons or characters..I actually remember those ultra thick luvs or Pampers in the late 70s early 80s..So these types remind me of the Attends and Confidry.....

• 4 weeks later...

I pretty much always wear tena i really like how their diapers fits and really like the plastic they use for them. I mostly wear the maxi but also use the super and plus. Only other diaper i wear is the id maxi but i only wear that to bed becaus the tena has trouble with absorbing everything when i wake up and wet.

On 7/3/2018 at 8:05 PM, Primrose said:

Hey everyone!

When you wear, what brand and style do you wear? What are your favorites, and why? 

How many per day do you use? 

HI Primrose 

what I wear and what I want to wear is 2 different kinds.  Right now I am in a Tranquility ATN diaper though soon coming off.

Though I have tried depends Attends and store bought crap.  

What I am going to be wearing when I go full time in diapers will be the ABU Space and ABU Littel Pawz.

I have tried the following

✓ABU Space
✓ABU Little Pawz
✓Rearz Safari
✓MyDiaper Yellow
✓MyDiaper Blue
✓ABU Lavender
✓Confidry 24/7
✓Abri-form xplus 
✓Molicare super plus
I believe that covers what I have tried

Just got some  Crinklz for the first time.  I  really love them.  I  got the Aquanaut design and absolutely love it.  I've always been mostly a DL, but some of these new diaper designs are really appealing to me. I've went this one several times a dropped a big soft squishy dice in it and it's still holding up.  The front of the diaper is huge,  really swelled up a lot.

These Crinklz,  and the plain white Betterdry diapers are my new favorite. 

Personally, I prefer plastic-backed diapers. Primarily, I wear ABU’s diapers, the LittlePawz, Cushies, Kiddo and PeekABU. I have been trying out Rearz Little Monsters lately, and though they don’t have the capacity the ABUs do, they are a lot more crinkly and noisy, and for that alone, they are becoming a favorite. In general, I like a thicker diaper, and a lot of times I’ll use stuffers in addition to the thick diapers. In my opinion, the thicker, the better.