LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diapers do you wear?

What makes you think that everyone wears some "brand"?

10 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

What makes you think that everyone wears some "brand"?

I didn’t mean that, I just was wondering generally what people like. :) 

1 hour ago, diaperedboilerman said:

ALL PLASTIC BACKED ONLY AND NO PULL UPS!!! :)

I wear BetterDry to bed.  hold a lot as I am a heavy wetter at night. 

I wear Dry24/7 in the mornings because I take a water pill in the morning for my blood pressure and I go a lot. Once the Dry24/7 is full, I put on an Attends 6 tab with a booster in and usually it gets me to time to leave for work.

On my way to work I wear either a Dry24/7, or a Northshore Supreme, or an Abina L4.

At work I change into a Depends 6 tab with a booster to get me home. 

Every now and then I change up just because I like to try new diapers. I have worn I.D. Slip PE ( but can't get them anymore) First Quality, Attends 4 tab, Wellness original and Superio, and tried some AB diapers. Yesterday just for the heck of it, I made some large extenders and wore a Pampers Cruiser Size 7, then a Luvs size 6, A CVS brand Size 6 ( very impressed with it except the size), and a Huggies size 6. The Pampers was the best followed by the CVS brand and Luvs at a tie in my opinion. This based on how soft it was, how much it absorbed and how dry I was after wetting it. 

Wow you have a routine down!! Thanks for answering 

Confidry 24/7 or Better Dry during the day and Abena M4 with terry lined plastic pants to bed. Most of the time I have a Pampers size 6 as a booster as well.

I greatly prefer plastic backed diapers over cloth like.  My current stash is quite varied with Rearz, ID Slip Maxi, Abena, Bambino, Better dry, and a few other brands.  I really like the way the Abena L4 diapers fit me but I'm on a bit of a ID Slip Maxi kick right now.  In fact....I'm switching between Rearz Inspire Incontrol, Little monsters, and ID Slip quite regularly.

I don't wear 24/7 or anything like that.  I probably go through around 4 or 5 diapers a week when I'm wearing heavily.  This has been a light week for me.  I haven't even worn one at all this week.

11 hours ago, Primrose said:

Hey everyone!

When you wear, what brand and style do you wear? What are your favorites, and why? 

How many per day do you use? 

I wear diapers permanently and have several different brands and designs I wear.  All of the diapers I wear are disposable and plastic backed.  When working I typically wear Rearz Inspire + Incontrol or ABU Simple diapers.  Generally one to two diapers lasts me the entire workshift and if a change is required I do so during my lunch break.  I used to wear pink Rearz Princess diapers or pink DC Amor diapers to work since they scream to the inner girl in me but I found wearing them to work particularly as a male stressful and switched to plain white disposable diapers.  I will wear a pink diaper to work every now and then when I am feeling naughty.

At home wearing pink diapers is common.  It helps keep me reminded of my place as a submissive to my better half.  The pink diapers that I wear at home include Rearz Princess, DC Amor, Dotty the Pony, and My Diaper Princess. 

At night I always use a high capacity diaper usually a Rearz Inspire + Incontrol or Rearz Princess.  Sometimes if my disposable diaper is slightly used before bed I will also wear a cloth Disney Princess AIO diaper over my disposable to help mitigate leakage into our bed.  (Mommy does not like this so much)

My average diaper usage is three diapers a day and almost never more than five unless I have been heavily drinking.

At one time I had almost every ABDL diaper on the market in my diaper closet but I have gotten away from anything boyish.  Now my diapers are either pink or all white.  I also refuse to buy any diapers that look medical in anyway.  Even a plain white diaper for me can not have a wetness indicator or markings of any kind.  This stubbornness does suck  because I know Dry 24/7 is a great diaper and cheaper but the writing printed on it makes it a no go for me to wear.  It is hard to understand diaper psychology sometimes.

My wife recently saw the Rainbow Pride adult diapers and loves them.  She has made it clear that she thinks that I belong in them so I anticipate I will be adding some new diapers to my collection soon.

12 hours ago, Primrose said:

Hey everyone!

When you wear, what brand and style do you wear? What are your favorites, and why? 

Hi Primrose and Welcome to Daily Diapers,

To introduce myself, I will turn 54 in a couple of weeks, am a litigation partner in a large law firm, am happily married and incidentally I am profoundly urinary incontinent. My bladder control is similar to a 6 month-old. I pee in a series of dribbles. In 1990, at age 26, I turned to AB play so at least I could have some fun with the diapers I have to wear anyway. When you are incontinent it is pointless to hate your diapers.

I grew up wearing pinned classic Curity 21x40" flat gauze diapers. I reverted to bedwetting at puberty and lost all my day control at 21. I only started wearing disposables in August 1981 because I knew my university dorm had no coin washing machines.

To answer your good question, here is the list of disposables I have at home:

Attends Youth, which are traditional plastic back with 2 tapes per side fitting from 20 to 30" hips

Attends Breathable Small, cloth-like with 2 re-fastenable tabs per side, fitting 19-31" hips

Pampers Cruisers, Size 4 and Pampers Extra Protection, Size 4

GoodNites Tru-Fit for Girls size L-XL with disposable absorbent liners

36" square 2-ply gauze diapers from Adult Cloth Diaper.com

Infant Birdseye Prefold diapers, some Gerber, the rest Babies-R-Us which are similar

For bed I normally only wear a pinned square gauze diaper with 2 or 3 prefold as soakers. When I wear gauze diapers during the day I sometimes only use 1 soaker. I cover my gauze diapers with Kins soft pull-on vinyl panties.

My normal day diapers since 2014 are Tru-Fit. The L-XL are labled for females of 60-100 pounds.I weigh 105 pounds. Tru-Fit are intended to fit snugly. I find the washable outer panties of Tru-Fit last well, when hand washed in warm water.

How many per day:

I do not feel when I am peeing. The dribbles are every few minutes. That is the ideal for maximum capacity with most diapers. I have experimented and am confident that if necessary a Tru-Fit liner will last me 5 hours, although they cost so little I change them more often. Usually I put on a Tru-Fit after I dry from my morning shower at 4AM. I dress, put on my makeup and get to my law office at 5AM. If I am scheduled for Court I change the Tru-Fit liner about 8AM. I change the liner again at the lunch break about 12:15PM; I change the liner again at the mid-afternoon break. I change the liner before I start the drive home about 5:30PM.

If we are not expecting evening visitors as soon as I get home I take a bath, dry and pin on a gauze diaper. With only one soaker that will last 3 hours, I change gauze diapers well before they are soaked. I am pinned into my first bed gauze diaper before 10PM. Usually my bed diaper is changed while I am sleeping about 12:30AM.

If we have evening visitors or are visiting others, I continue wearing Tru-Fit until bedtime, during the week always before 10PM.

I wear the Attends Youth to bed only when I am sick and lack bowel control. I also wear Youth when traveling in the USA. I wear the Breathable when doing activities where I need more padding than a Tru-Fit, such as riding horses.

Before Tru-Fit were introduced in 2014 I wore snug knit cotton Jockeys for Ladies with a Pampers Cruiser size 4 inside. Those Pampers had the side flaps and tabs cut off. They worked quite well, but only had 3 hour capacity. The Pampers EP had 4 hour protection, but were not always available. I found the Pampers were more comfortable and effective compared to any factory-made disposable pad for adult women. I keep my remaining Pampers just in case Tru-Fit stop production.

When we travel to Australia and New Zealand I wear the Tena sold there, often pull-on during the day and tape-on at night, In 2017, my last trip to Australia, Tru-Fit were not available there. I'll chech before our trip there this fakk.

ABU Kiddos, Preskoolers, (cloth and plastic backed), SDK, Little for Big nursery print, Abena S4, Pampers Swaddlers size 7, Luvs size 6, Goodnites XL, confidry 24/7,  ID slip maxi, Pampers underjams, Rearz Little monsters, and cuddlz all over print when I can afford the shipping  :). As for routine I don’t really have one, I wear at night for comfort and during the day when I can, which is seldom 

15 hours ago, Primrose said:

Hey everyone!

Cloth flannel diapers (flats) with Zorb soaker panels and PUL waterproof pants. I make everything myself. I wear every day that I have the house to myself after my brother goes to work. (I stay at Mom's house at night and walk over to my house after my brother goes to work). I use about four diapers a day.

I wear Northshore supreme briefs or Crinklz for overnight, during the day I wear Northshore air supreme briefs or sometimes just a Goodnite. I am not 24/7 so I do not have a specific routine, but when I am in diapers for a few days I use the Northshore diapers with a quiet diaper cover and change regularly. I want to try cloth diapers in the future tho.

21 hours ago, Primrose said:

Hey everyone!

At present, no particular brand. I use Flour Sack towels which are 30"X30" and a Zorb II soaker panel and a PUL liner from AdultClothDiaper.com.

Style: flat

Why? They're inexpensive, don't fill up the landfill, and last a long time. You can get some pretty creative folds with flats, too. 

How many/day? 3 to 4. I'm not a 24/7 wearer.

I'd like to try prefolds someday. They're a bit pricey, but then you only have to buy them once.

I've been jumping around all sorts of brands, trying them all out and seeing which ones I like best before settling on a "favorite."

Tykables are the frontrunner so far. I'm wearing a pair of overnights now. Very absorbent but soft, and the Velcro (sorry, "hook-and-loop") fasteners make adjustments easier. Rearz are also nice, though a little too stiff for my liking. Crinklez were a huge disappointment. They felt very flimsy, like they could rip off at any second. I have some cloth-backed diapers from ABU coming tomorrow probably. I want to see what that's like.

Dry 24/7 are on my to-do list. I'd also like to see some of the European ABDL diapers like Carousels and Nappies-R-Us.

I could try cloth diapers, in the future. It's a big financial hit, and I don't know how I would handle the laundry logistics.

Holy Hanna.  I just tried ABU Lavender 2 tape diapers and I LOVE THEM!  I'm definitely going to get more of these and two tape diapers in general.  Sadly I only had one sample :(

Wow! Thank you everyone for all the replies! I am going to get some hate for this, but I am using Depends and Always Discreet Maximums. Not really by choice per say, but because of their availability and because they are so inexpensive. Either way, they still work pretty well for my needs. :)

• Like 1

Hi Primrose,

My go-to diaper is the Northshore Supreme at night and the either the Northshore Supreme Lite or Air Supreme during the day.  I've also used and like very much the dry 24/7 and the Betterdry.  The Supreme diaper is just a little more cost effective for me.  

Welcome to DD

i lean more towards the more absorbent varieties of diapers, as i am both thrifty and lazy! the more i can use a diaper before a change, the better! the less often i have to get up and stop what i'm doing, the better! plus i just love the sensation of a wet, heavy diaper.

currently, my stash includes seni quattro's, dry24/7's, better-dry's, a few remaining bambino ultra-stretches, and my latest acquisition: some abu simples! in addition to the diapers, i have several boosters from abu, totaldry, bambino and xpmedical. the boosters are a must to get maximum longevity out of your wearing. 

as much as i do enjoy the heavy, thick diapers, i've also had some thinner ones that i like, too. tena's are a favorite, and i'm looking for a good, thirsty pull-up for times between my heavy boosted diapers.

Always Discreet Boutique, in purple (they call it "mauve.") I tried some a week ago and fell in love, and went back today and bought another pack. I prefer discreet, which these are, plus they come in a color other than white or beige, they have cute little lace detailing on the front, they make my butt look cute ;) and they're surprisingly absorbent. I'm still new to wearing out in public, but after 5 or 6 hours of slow-wetting the pair I have on now they haven't leaked at all and they still have room to fill.