LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little friends again

Hi..as you can see in my profile im new here..and i said quite a bit in my "about me" section in hopes it helps me find some new little friends again...i came here looking for some little friends..i used to have a few little friends but everyone kinda faded off and stopped talking to me..i dont wants to be completely anti-social so i came here when my favorite ddlg community shut down....

Please feel free to message me if youd like to be friends

Hi and welcome Little Zombie. Nice to meet you, I’m sure you’ll be able to meet lots of friends here. Come on in, relax, have some fun, and enjoy! And if you can’t do that, there’s no hope for ya! :baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

On 7/4/2018 at 9:47 AM, Shawd said:

Hi, nice to meet you Blitz Little Zombie.

Nice to meet you too..this is such a wonderful place..im so happy i found this community

On 7/5/2018 at 2:11 AM, littlemiki1981 said:

Hi, nice to meet you, where are you from? 

Nice to meet you too...im from Minnesota..what about you?

On 7/5/2018 at 1:50 PM, Kapelmeister said:

Nice to have you with us and Welcome!

Thank you..so many have been so welcoming and made thid place feel friendly and inviting...i love being a part of a community like this

3 hours ago, horrorfan said:

Welcome to the site! Hope you find what you're looking for!

Thank you..i am finding all kinds of new friends and happy this community is here for so many of us

14 minutes ago, Coffee_Mate said:

Hi welcome! I'm in MN too. I've gotten to know some nice littles and abdls that do meet ups and hang out here. Pretty good community

Thank you for welcoming me...id love to get to know some littles in my area for meet ups...i kinda think a day at the como zoo( free) or maybe even the mall of america would be great meeting places for starters for me...of course my Daddy would be supervising any play dates i attend but i think he will enjoy it just as much as us littles and i would finally be able to interact with other littles in person vs just online...and maybe after a few public meet ups i could invite some little friends over to play in my blanky fort with all my stuffies...i haves lots of coloring books and playdough and other little crafty fun stuffs that would be so much more fun if i had littlefriends who could come over to play