LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Camel Toe

Today after using the toilet for poo poo I pulled up my Gary Active Briefs and fixing panties and was greated with an amazing surprise.  Somehow my diaper had a groove in it and it made me look as if I have a beautiful pussy.  It all my years of wearing diapers I have never noticed such a perfect "toe" in my diaper.  I must admit it has me feeling extra girly today.

20180703_105149_320x240.jpg

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:59 PM, Darkfinn said:

Yes... we call that the "Brontosaurus Knee"

...or Moose Knuckle. That never happens to me. I wear cloth with Zorb boosters, so it is probably too thick.

• 3 weeks later...

Your first photo looks a lot like mine.  I wear this kind of diaper, only in pink rather than white.  I wear it under my "Sweet Baby Linda" dress, which is actually a pink ruffled sissy dress.  The dress is short enough that about the bottom one third of my di-pee shows.  Cute.   My favorite part is when other people put their finger in the groove and tickle Sweet Baby Linda.  Sometimes they also turn me around and tickle the groove in the back of my diaper.

The gender of the tickler doesn't matter, as the tickling always feels so good that I can't stop giggling with delight as I continue to grow a bone and eventually shoot a giant load of hot slippery cum in my diaper.   When I finish cumming, I usually let off a loud obnoxious diaper fart, to the shock or amazement of the tickler.  Just another way to have sex in a diaper.  After all, isn't that what diapers are for, besides peeing and pooping?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2018 at 6:25 AM, DiaperedAllTheTime said:

My beautiful mound this morning at work...

20180726_061846_320x180.jpg

20180726_051546_320x180.jpg

Oh, now that looks cute. I just peed my diaper looking at that. If i were there i would not be able to keep from rubbing that crotch. I hope you wouldn't mind if I would put my hand down the frontto check for wetness.

• Like 1