LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Site Update for 07/03/2018

Site Update for 07/03/2018

www.dailydiapers.com

27 new Photos added
5 new ABDL Ebooks spotlighted
2 videos added to www.abdl.space
3 Photo added to MegaPics - 30,819 pics!
38 New Forum members - Now 41,969 friends!
62 members added to DiaperMates - now 41,044 members.

Get into little mode with a wax warmer and scented wax in scents any boy or girl would love

Hi All DD Fans,

Have a very happy 4th of July 2018.

Today 3 July 2018 we have 27 new photos on today's update.

I am especially pleased by the new member photo DDD2018+07+03 and the Baby Diapergirl DDW2048.

Enjoy!

DDD2018+07+03.jpg

DDW2048.jpg

I assigned the file number DDD2018+07+03.jpg so the date it appeared as an update is obvious. Baby Piggy McBride well could be a DD member who photographs like a model. That photo well could be a selfie. It is well done.

I assume the model in the Skymouse Baby Diapergirls photo is a model and that baby disposable seems too tight for her to be comfortable. Still to me there is an innocent charm in that photo, as is usual in Skymouse sets.

ThanksAwakenEvil for the ID of Baby Piggy McBride.

1 hour ago, Angela Bauer said:

I assume the model in the Skymouse Baby Diapergirls photo I assume is a model and that baby disposable seems too tight for her to be comfortable. Still to me there is an innocent charm in that photo, as is usual in Skymouse sets.

ThanksAwakenEvil for the ID of Baby Piggy McBride.

That baby diaper does look a little bit snug on her, but it's still a nice picture. One thing I like about Skymouse sets is that the models generally don't have that "Hurry up and take the picture so I can take this stupid diaper off." look on their face. Some of the models actually enjoy wearing like Faye.