LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone else have the bad farts before they have to poo

Does anyone else besides me have bad stomach gas before they have to go? I usually do all my business (both fart and poop) in diaper,but because I live with people,I can only fart. But sometimes,I get iffy about that too because it smells bad! :,)

Only if I take cleanse pills (kind of like a laxative of sorts, I take them from time to time (mostly as they make me have to poop or poop more than normal, which I like to do when I put a diaper on)), or have diarrhea.

I've had bad gas before and people assume I have to poop, but it's usually a long time before I actually have to poop.

16 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

Years ago it was worse. I remember a time when after eating pizza I'd be so filled with wind. I later learned that it was likely all the garlic. 

I had a foster daughter who was like that. She was lactose intolerant, so it was the cheese that made her "cut the cheese." Oddly enough, she outgrew it when puberty hit (and picked up a bunch of other bad habits in the process).

• Thanks 1

Actually, yes, I do. Like others have said, bad gas is usually the lead up to #2. Sad part is, I can't tell the difference between the gas and #2 1/2 the time so If I guess incorrectly, Its time for a change.

• Thanks 1
  • 7 months later...
On 7/4/2018 at 5:01 PM, le Hollandais said:

Years ago it was worse. I remember a time when after eating pizza I'd be so filled with wind. I later learned that it was likely all the garlic. 

I am the same.

11 hours ago, VAPC said:

I am the same.

Kinda puts a crimp on your style if you like such things as barbecue, or almost all Italian cuisine. Who ever heard of barbecue or Italian cooking without garlic??

On 3/4/2019 at 12:09 PM, le Hollandais said:

Kinda puts a crimp on your style if you like such things as barbecue, or almost all Italian cuisine. Who ever heard of barbecue or Italian cooking without garlic??

You would probably be able to come up with a smaller list of cuisines that dont use Garlic, rather than the ones that do (at least in suitable dishes), that might be one of my problems relating to Gas, because I use Garlic powder a lot (especially on Pizza with some flavorful; not too spicy hot sauce)

• 3 weeks later...