LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incarcerated and Diapered (Searching for an rp partner)

ash5150

Hello! It's been a fair while since I've been so of course I'm looking for an RP partner. I do have an idea that I would to work with someone to bring to life.

Essentially, the plot would revolve around a new "program" being implemented within correctional facilities to help reform inmates, specifically those who have committed non-violent crimes and have a lack of a family environment. The idea behind the "program" is to essentially adopt out these individuals after giving them an experimental drug that gives the consumer lack of emotional control, but also the stature of a child. By providing the convicts with a literal second chance at childhood, it also provides less of a financial strain of the jail facility, that is always looking for new ways to cut costs and make their runnings more effective. 

If this seems like something that might interest you, please feel free to reach out to! You can either send me a PM or comment on this post, whichever you're most comfortable with!

Really? That'd be awesome! Now, I would be looking for someone to play as both of at least one of the "adopting parents" and I would playing the babyfide prisoner. Don't know if that is a deal breaker or not.

I think that could potentially work. How did you want the couple and children to be? As in, a same sex couple, mother and father? I personally would prefer to play Male characters myself, but I am open to what you want for yours.