LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever forgotten you're wearing ??

This is the first time this has ever happened to me I forgot I was wearing diapers today. Has this ever happened to you. I was at work as usual in my van and I had done a few stops there was one delivery I had to do as I was walking towards the shop I thought oh yeah I do wear diapers. It was the weirdest feeling ever

Yeah it's happened more than once. Guess I'm just getting old and feeble. Have to say, though, the Dry 24/7 is a constant reminder! They're the best I've found although I'm sure that others out there are just as good or better, but I'll stick with these .

How do you forget when you have something like this on your chastity area and between your legs?

image.png

a thick cloth diaper and 3 rubber panties

35 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

How do you forget when you have something like this on your chastity area and between your legimage.png

a thick cloth diaper and 3 rubber panties

Shame on you! :(  You bad little baby! :(  Do you need a spanking? :P  What did you do to deserve a thick diaper and three rubber panties? :rolleyes:  I'm so jealous :wacko:. Where did your disciplinarian get them from :)?

They are part of a babydoll and only for girls

I really have never forgotten being diapered that I can recall.  I definitely have periods of time that I do not even feel that I am diapered.  I know when I first started wearing diapers permanently it was very difficult at night time because all I seemed to feel is the diaper.  Now it as if I am almost not even wearing one.  I think after time your diaper area kind of becomes desensitized.

9 hours ago, WeaselDiaperBoy said:

It's worse when you forget you're not wearing.emoji12.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Came here to say that.    I've caught myself at the last second a few times.

• Like 1

The only time without a diaper is when changing or bathing. I really hate it when you step out of the shower and while drying off, start peeing all over the floor.  :wacko: Peeing while putting on a diaper can be challenging too! :huh: My diaper's really wet, is yours?

I don't wear during the day unless im home on a day off. But I do forget Im wearing one when i wake up in the morning. Only untill I get out of bed and its almost falling off by then

1 hour ago, le Hollandais said:

Must be interesting. I haven't had that happen.

Been at it for so long that I don't even think about it any more. I forget I have it on until I get wet!

Back in my first year of wearing out of the house, I would go hours sometimes and forgot I was wearing,,  and a few times that I saw my wasteband of the pull up that I wear in public, then its ,, oh I wonder if anyone has noticed. 

I have gotten soo used to wearing that I don't realize I am , and like someone else said if I was not wearing it may be worse if I was not and thought I was wearing. I have worn 24/7 for I don't know 5 years, I don't work anymore, so no excuse not to wear. I do just go automatically 

After enough years wearing 24/7 it becomes 'normal' and I don't either notice or not notice unless I think about it. Recently though I did forget to change out of my pull-up and diaper up for work. I was early that day so I managed a change before anyone else arrived; otherwise that could have ended in a disaster.

Bettypooh

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

After enough years wearing 24/7 it becomes 'normal' and I don't either notice or not notice unless I think about it. Recently though I did forget to change out of my pull-up and diaper up r work. I was early that day so I managed a change before anyone else arrived; otherwise that could have ended in a disaster.

I thought I was reading my own post! Except for the puu-up. I was doing diapers. At the time, we wore suits. I could put the diaper in the coat pocket. Not making a whole lot of noise was the challenge. Eventually, everyone knew, and I started to care less. They made a bunch of noise while I walked and that was embarrassing too. When we went casual and black jeans were OK, that's what I switched to. Noise went way down but didn't matter.

24 minutes ago, Kapelmeister said:

Can't say that I've ever forgotten I've had one on.  I think I'm still a little afraid of being found out to forget.

You're still young. Don't worry, be happy! :P You'll start getting found out so often that you won't care anymore. Be proud and say "yes"!