LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Abduction of Jennifer Grayson

So, here's a movie I was watching on AMAZON. Basically it's about a guy who gets blown off by a girl, and what does he do? Kidnap her and hold her for 5 months. He has her tied up and sedated, and then I noticed her underwear looked a little funny..... See normally in these kinda movies, they don't' really mention anything about what these characters do when call of nature comes up. This one, has her in a pullup. They don't really draw attention to it, but yeah. There ya go. 

I watched the movie to say.

She is wearing a pull up most of the movie. Sometimes You can hear them crinkle. 

When they are covered  bij clothes You can still hear them so you know she still has them on.

Only later in the movie she is wearing them. 

I managed to take som screenshots. 

Screenshot_20180704-015251.png

Screenshot_20180704-015003.png

Screenshot_20180704-014929.png

Screenshot_20180704-015432.png

Screenshot_20180704-014936.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 1 month later...

To be honest, I watched it because it had Tommy Dreamer. yeah, I'm a wrestling fan.... It's an interesting movie, I've seen way worse films than this one and to me it had an interesting twist.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a great film, but it was interesting to see James Duvall in a darker role. In Doom Generation, with Rose McGowan, he couldn't harm a fly.

The crinkling sound wasn't diapers, which probably came off once she was allowed "free" movement around the house. It was the plastic sheeting on the floor to make the clean-up of blood, and gore easier, in-case she tested the limits of her "freedom" further than he would have liked.