LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please wait seconds before attempting another search

Every couple of searches, I get this error message. This has been a problem for at least a while. It makes searching on this forum a chore, meaning that I have to reload a page most of the time, which is a pain. Do you know what the cause of this? Can anyone please fix this?

The problem is that during peak hours, with a lot of people trying to access the site at once, it sometimes reaches its bandwidth.  That is why the site has that message, at least as far as I understand it.  I got the same messages in the beginning too, because I was looking for stuff all the time, but in lower use hours, this problem isn't as persistent.  I can't really think of a way that they can improve the bandwidth and keep making the site free for most of us who want a free place to meet with other members to share stories, life, and role plays with.  I doubt they can really fix that.

You don't necessarily have to reload the page.  You just need to be more patient if you just finished reading something and then try to search for something else right away.  Of course, sometimes, you can get around the problem by opening two or three tabs at once, and search on one tab, then go to the next tab and search on it while the first page reloads....  But that will also use more bandwidth, as I understand it, making the site run even slower at peak hours.