LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Site Update for 06/29/2018

DailyDi

Site Update for 06/29/2018

www.dailydiapers.com

27 new Photos added
8 new ABDL Ebooks spotlighted
6 videos added to www.abdl.space
1 Photo added to MegaPics - 30,819 pics!
14 New Forum members - Now 41,931 friends!
46 members added to DiaperMates - now 40,969 members.

We need your content! Photos, Videos and Stories - be a part of the ABDL community by sending your original stuff to allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com to be posted on our site!

22 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

It looks like an everyday type of baby diaper.

This is the photo "Female 2" of the 29 June 2018 update. I do not recognize the brand, but it does not look like an actual baby diaper to me. Still, because the diaper only has a single tab per side, it could be a toddler disposable without decoration. The model is adorable.

DDA2739A.jpg

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Angela Bauer said:

This is the photo "Female 2" of the 29 June 2018 update. I do not recognize the brand, but it does not look like an actual baby diaper to me. Still, because the diaper only has a single tab per side, it could be a toddler disposable without decoration. The model is adorable.

DDA2739A.jpg

I am almost positive those are Rearz Inspire Select diapers.  I am pretty sure they no longer sell them.  They were very crinkly.   Apparently I looked at the wrong picture although the picture I saw yesterday is not up there anymore.

DDA2739A.thumb.jpg.f832ac58034a00eb42706341f86fe35f.jpg
I would love to wear one of these just wish it had cartoon character on it...

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk