LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

looking for rules and chores to give my little.

so I got my first little today. (WHOOO!) 

its long distance but I will take what I can get :P 

anyway, she wants me to set up some rules and chores for her and I'm not entirely sure what I should do. does anyone have any suggestions?

I enjoy doing normal household chores diapered up.  Laundry (washing the undies), vacuuming, dishes, cleaning bathroom, etc.  Make him wash his dirty underwear in a bucket by hand. 

You will need photos or video to "prove" he is doing his chores.

If he is adventurous, make him go out diapered (with normal clothes over of course) to take care of chores or errands. 

Have a good time.

Joey

Congratulations, @redwelch2222! I'm soooooo happy for you! ♡♡♡♡♡

I too have multiple Online Littles and they are some of if not THE most meaningful relationships I've ever had. :wub:

Can't really help you on the chores and rules part. It's not really my bag. I never really understood the "Strict Online Daddy" thing because you have no way of really enforcing your rules. Also make sure she's not one of those Littles who wants you to make rules specifically for the purpose of breaking them and getting punished... Unless you're into that kind of thing. :D

Mind telling us a bit about her? How'd you 2 meet? What's she like? :)

Whatever you have her do, make sure proof is before and after pictures, since it's online and long distance. Dishes, in the sink. Dishes in the drainer. Bedroom messy, and bedroom clean. Bed unmade, bed made. Dirty underwear and clean...same with diapers if she's a little. Clean diaper, wet and or messy diaper.