LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

Mike : Mike nodded at her when she looked up at him after dressing herself.  He sighed when he thought she was about to put her fingers in her mouth.

"Don't tell me you want to put your thumb in your mouth," he asked of her.  "If you want to, then just do it.  You're just a baby anyway, that wets her pants all the time, aren't you?"

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike smiled and patted her head.

"Now you are dressed for school in something clean, why don't you go gather your school stuff so I can take you to school, baby?  Your mommy has to get ready for work, so I will have to take you.  Mommy's car isn't working right, you know?"

He ruffled her hair and then went out to the kitchen to see how April was getting along.

When she was ready to go, Mike took Samantha out to his truck to take her to school.

Jason went into work earlier, now under the impression that Mike would be taking April to work.

Mike:

Mike had his daughter in the car within no time, and was taking her to school.  He didn't even check on April after that.  Though he might be mad at her for wetting her pants lately, and making their daughter wait for breakfast or whatnot, he had never been like this with April before.  He was not really talking to her this morning.  

April

While she was getting ready, time was slowly trickling by, and he had not come in to say he was taking her to work or anything.  It was too quiet.  Maybe he had left taking Samantha to school already?  But that meant... he expected her to get to work on her own, and with her car in the shop, that meant taking the bus and probably being late that morning to work.

Because she was running late, she just missed the bus, and had to wait over thirty minutes for the next one.  She was going to be late for sure, though she did have Jason's number if she wanted to risk riding with him, then she wouldn't be as late, probably, as she would be waiting for the next bus....

April sighed as when she got to the bus stop, as the bus was a little ways down the road. There was no way she could catch it, even if she ran. The next bus wouldn't arrive for at least thirty minutes. She looked at her watch and sighed again. She was already late for work. 

April decided to take out her phone and call Jason. 

Jason answered the phone.

"Hello?"

He smiled when he heard her voice.

"Oh, it's you, April," he sounded delighted.

"Yeah, is it the bus stop just down from your house?"

He paused a minute.

"I got permission to go get you.  I was already at work, so I had to asked.  I'll be right here, probably about ten minutes or so...."

April sighed. 

"He took Samantha to school after changing her. I made her have an accident at breakfast, so Mike had to clean her up before taking het to school. He wasn't back by the time I had to leave." April informed. 

Jason shook his head.

"How did you make your daughter have an accident?" he asked.  "Surely, you didn't just yell at her to do it, did you?"

Jason was sure that whatever it was that caused it, it was not April's fault in the least.  He shook his head.

"Well, I'll take you home if Mike doesn't pick you up, okay?"

April blushed. 

"I took too long in the bathroom so Samantha didn't have time to use the potty and wet her pants instead. It's okay,  I apologized to her." April said.

" Yes, that will be alright." April said, slowly nodding her head. 

Jason sighed and shook his head.

He couldn't see how that was April's fault at all.  If they both happened to have to go, and April was already in there, and if Samantha has a hard time holding it, then it's just an accident.

He decided to let it drop rather than make April feel worse about it.

Soon enough, they were at work....

April's boss didn't seem to mind that she was late at all.  He knew that she always worked hard, and Jason had told him that he had to get her because of some trouble at home, and her car was in the shop.

Everything went okay during the day, until they got really busy, and she couldn't take a break later on, when she had to pee.

People just kept coming in, and the person that was supposed to relieve her for a break was more than an hour late in doing so because he was also very busy with other stuff.  So, after waiting nearly two hours, she just couldn't hold it anymore, and started to pee her pants just as her relief came to let her take her break.

"What in the world, April?" he said.  "You... you can't work out here in security like that.  You should go talk to the boss."

April moved around the restaurant doing her best to serve the customers and keep from wetting her pants. She was doing good until right before her relief showed up. She didn't realize she had leaked until it was brought to her attention. She blushed.

"You're right. I'll do that." April said. 

April left the floor and walked back to the office, wetting her pants even more. 

(I thought they worked for the City, and April was in the front security area that kept people who didn't belong from going back to the area where they handled people's private information.  Jason was a delivery driver delivering records to different departments for the government.  Her section was the justice department, if I remember right?)

When April came back to see her boss, her boss frowned.

"What happened?" he asked seeing her pants soaked by the time she got there.  "Do you need to take the rest of the day off?"

(I thought it was s restaurant, but I may be thinking of a different RP. We'll go with the security one.)

April blushed on seeing her boss. She ran her fingers through her hair. 

"I guess I better. May I use your phone to call my husband to pick me up?" April asked. 

Her boss nodded and motioned her to use the phone.  He was surprised she didn't have a mobile phone, but he didn't call her on it.  

Mike was now at home watching television because he didn't have any other work for a few days, so he just relaxed.  He was thinking how bad April had been that morning and the night before, so he would not be in a good mood when she called him....