LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

Jason smiled and started the drive home.

When they got to the house, he picked Samantha up carefully to take her to her room.

"April, I know you're embarrassed, but can you wait to change your pants a little bit longer?  I... I want to put your little girl down, and as upset as I'm sure you are, I don't feel right making you try to take care of this by yourself.  I mean, if it's worse for you if I help you, then I guess I shouldn't force you, but if you are okay with it, I think it might be easier for me to see what I'm doing and you won't have to think so much about how dirty it feels because if I'm cleaning you up, then you can just close your eyes until it's over.  It's up to you, though, sweetie."

He smiled at her.

"I promise, no one has to know you had an accident.  You can wash your pants or do whatever you want with them, and then it will be over once you are clean, okay?"

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April listened to Jason. 

"Go ahead and put Samantha to bed. Her pajamas are in the top drawer of her dresser if you want to change her." April said. 

"I'll go wait in the bathroom." April said. 

Jason nodded and took Samantha to bed.

He dressed her for bed, and frowned when he saw her nighttime diapers that Mike always left out in the open in her room next to her bed.  He assumed she better wear one or she might get in trouble for making a mess on the bed, so he also put her in a diaper, the tape up type no less so she would always have to have help getting it back on even if she went to the bathroom in the night.  That was hardly helpful for her, but he didn't fight it.  There was nothing he could do about it.  

Once she was settled in bed and sleeping comfortably, he went to the bathroom and bent down to start undoing April's pants.

"Don't worry, okay?" he told her.  "I won't do anything you don't want me to do, and I just want to get you feeling more like a human being again, okay?"

He then started to pull her pants down, and boy had the mess leaked into her pants!  There was poop all over her panties on the outside and inside from sitting in her mess.  Her pants were just a mess on the inside, some of it having even rolled a bit down the legs of it.

He got her pants off, and then had her get in the shower with her panties still on.

"I'm going to have to wash some of it off in the shower," he told her.  "Or we'll make a big mess on the floor.  I don't think you want that."

Jason was quick but thorough, and soon had her stepping out with her hair washed and her whole body glistening clean.

"Okay, I'll let you dry yourself and get some clothes on," he told her.  "I'll go wait in the living room for you."

While April was getting dried off, the phone rang....

"Thank you." April said, after stepping out of the tub. 

She started drying herself when she heard the phone ring. She wrapped a towel around herself and went to answer it. She picked up the phone.

"Hello?" April said. 

"Hey, April.  It took you long enough to answer," Mike started.  "I just wanted to call and see how things are going.  Was Samantha a good little girl at school today?"

Jason went to the living room to wait for April, but because the phone rang, she went along with him in a towel and then answered the phone.

Jason could tell by the way she was moving that she was talking to someone that made her nervous.

"I'm sorry, I was in the shower.  Things are good. Samantha behaved herself and had dry pants when she got home. She's already in bed for the night." April answered. 

April saw Jason was watching her and was nervous talking to Mike. 

"I highly doubt that," Mike said about Samantha having dry pants.  "Didn't you talk to her teacher to make sure she just hadn't changed or something.  You know she doesn't keep her pants dry for even a day."

Jason wasn't sure what to think, but he tried to watch TV and stay out of their private lives.

"I want you to wake her up and ask her if she peed her pants today, and make her tell you the truth," Mike told April.  "She needs to learn to tell the truth and not hide it!  She's a bad girl if she is telling you she didn't wet herself, because I know she did."

April could hear Mike sighing through the phone as he made it a point to make it heard.  

"April, of course she's lying.  Just tell her to tell you where her wet clothes are.  If she doesn't come clean and show you her wet clothes, then tell her she'll deal with daddy when I get home.  She has until she goes to bed for the night to show you her wet pants."

He sighed.

"And once she shows you her wet pants, then you don't have to do anything to her except to remind her that daddy will be mad the next time she tries to hide wetting her pants."

"No...,  I have to get some sleep anyway.  Tomorrow is going to be a long day.  Make that girl tells you the truth and shows you her wet pants from now.  No exceptions."

He breathed in the phone.  "I love you, honey."

Then he hung up.

Jason looked over from where he was sitting to see if April was okay....

Jason frowned.

"Wait, how do you know she lied?  What did she lie about?" he asked her.

He followed after her.

"Remember?  She's a baby today," he reminded her what they decided on.  "You can't expect a baby to tell you something that happened a long time ago.  They just don't remember, April.  Whatever this lie is, that you think she told, let it drop.  Please?  You are already treating her like a baby, so aren't you already punishing her like your husband wants?"

"Mike says Samantha is always lying. She came home from school in dry pants and told me she had stayed dry all day. Mike says she is obviously lying, and I'm supposed to wake her up and get her to tell me the truth." April said. 

"But what about Mike? What if he finds out?" April asked. 

Jason frowned and shook his head.

"She was too proud of the fact that she stayed dry to have been lying about it," He said.  "She even told me about her accomplishment.  Besides, even if she just forgot that she peed her pants, she's a little girl.  And who's going to tell Mike?  Besides, she peed her pants enough during the day today so that you can easily show him that she did wet herself, and that she was truthful about it if you really had to.  You don't have to tell him when she wet her pants, do you?"

He sighed.

"And what are you going to do about your messy clothes?  Do you have to show him what happened with that, too?"

He walked over and pulled her into a hug.

"Look, just try not to think too much about it or talk about it unless Mike asks. If she asks if Samantha wet her pants, and if she told the truth about it, tell him yes.  She was wet twice today, and she didn't hide it at all."

April listened to Jason. 

"I agree. I won't tell mike because he didn't want to stay on the phone while I woke Samantha up." April said. 

She blushed when Jason mentioned her messy pants. 

"If he knew that I had messed my pants, then I would get a spanking when he got home. If I had messed my pants when out with Mike, he would have made sure everyone knew about it." April sighed. 

"Alright, I'll do that." April agreed. 

Jason frowned.

"Since when is it okay to spank a marriage partner?" he asked.  "That's a bit extreme, and the way you make it sound, you've done this before, and he has definitely humiliated and spanked you for it."

He shook his head.

"Why do you poop your pants if you do that often?" he asked her.  "Have you seen a doctor about it?"

April blushed as Jason talked to her. She felt it was a perfectly normal relationship she had with Mike. 

"I poop my pants because I'm not allowed to just get up and use the toilet, especially at dinner. I have to hold it until dinner is done, or ask Mike's permission, which he rarely grants, " April said, looking down. 

Jason frowned and nodded.

"Oh.  I never knew people did that to each other.  So, you always obey your husband?" he asked.

He patted her gently on the shoulder.

"It's commendable of you to respect your husband, but I think there is such a thing as going too far.  That's just my opinion though.  I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to sound callous or mean about it."

He hugged her lightly.

"Well, we have an early morning, so unless you need something, I'll go home and then I'll be back here in the morning to pick you up and I'll drop your daughter at school for you on the way to the office.  Like I said before, taking a bus is very hectic in this situation, and I'm surprised you haven't been late to work because of it."

"Yes, always." April said. 

April hugged Jason back. 

"Thank you, I appreciate it. It isn't easy, but you do what you have to do. I am too. There's been a couple of close calls, but I've made it I  time." April said. 

"I'll be up for at least another hour doing house work and washing a load of clothes, but I'll be up on time in the morning."

"Yes, it's okay," Jason said.  "You don't need to explain everything to me.  Even if you have to explain everything to your husband, I'm not your husband, okay?"

Jason started to head for the door.

"If you need anything during the night, you can call me, okay?" he said.

Then he left....

April blushed when Jason said she didn't have to tell him everything. Mike wanted to know everything in detail. 

"Alright, thank you." April said. 

She closed the door and took her clothes to the washing machine. 

The next morning, Jason arrived about thirty minutes early and sat in his car waiting for the time to pass so as to give April time to get ready.