LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

well. as I type this. I'm currently in a makeshift diaper that I've just used.

using a trash bag and my roommate's dogs puppy pad, I made a makeshift diaper. it surprisingly works.

I've always wanted to know how a diaper felt and this is the closest I'll get to a real one for a long time. 

now I'm not a little. heck, I want to be a daddy. but I cant say I'm not curious. and heck, if I'm going to diaper someone around my age i might as well know how it feels.

the diaper itself already feels cheap and I know if I were to give it a server wetting it wouldn't hold but surprisingly it works.  

I was amazed by the warm feeling that I've only described in my stories. there just like I imagined. the warm feeling held up to my crotch as it spreads lower into the diaper.

I know I spent a good 5 minutes just rubbing the front of it. getting the feel for the sensation.

when I felt the need to poop, I decided, why not!

this one, however, was tricky. just like in the stories, it's hard to poop in a diaper if you're not used to it. I had to get on the floor and try 3 times before I found a position that allowed me to finally poop.

this was beyond strange to me. as it came out and was eminently stopped by the diaper I felt the need to stop. I really had to push just to get anything out. 

the load wasn't that big, but for my first time... >////<

anyway. surprisingly, it doesn't smell that bad at the moment. (meaning I cant smell any stink coming from it yet)

after the feeling passed, I had to make a decision. take the diaper off, or, SIT and type this out.

let's just say, I'm going to need a shower after this :P  

well, this might not be exactly what a real diaper is like, but I think this has at least given me a perspective at least.

will I try diapers again? real diapers yes. this one? I don't know. but this has been my first diaper experience.

That's awesome, Pink!

I too have never worn real diapers since infancy. But I did experiment with homemade diapers when I was a teen.

I took 2 pairs of my brother's underwear (because I wore boxers and obviously THAT wouldn’t work!) And lined them with toilet paper. And it worked rather well! I never leaked (not that I ever pushed the boundaries) and nobody ever found out to my knowledge.

I even pooped in them a few times, but the cleanup was a nightmare! So I quickly got tired of that.

I eventually grew out of it. I think most of the thrill for me came from the secrecy of it: that I could be sitting there peeing my pants and nobody would have a clue! I too would like to try real diapers someday. Maybe if I ever have a real-life Little who's my size? But it also wouldn't bother me if I never actually wore them. I wouldn't go to my grave lamenting that I'd never tried real diapers or anything!

When I was a teen, pampers were still basically rectangles. I would tape two diapers together and use them. They worked ok, but my first cloth diapers with plastic pants were way better.

You have much to look forward to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk