LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why am I wetting the bed again?

BabyDL44

Since last Tuesday I have wet my bed once. Every day after that, I am wearing a diaper when I sleep. And have woke up to a wet diaper every day since wetting my bed. Not sure what could be causing this. I haven't wet like this since I was 15.

When my bedwetting came back I went to see my Doctor and was refered to the local urology clinic. I was found to be diabetic and my lack of bladder control was caused by diabetic neuropathy.

• 2 weeks later...

My biggest issue for not seeing the doc at this time is that I have no health insurance until September. Have been put in a lot of stressful situations for the  last few months. For the time being. I'm watching my fluid intake after 6pm. Making myself go to the bathroom before going to bed. Still wearing a diaper while sleeping. And still waking up wet. 

8 hours ago, BabyDL44 said:

My biggest issue for not seeing the doc at this time is that I have no health insurance until September. Have been put in a lot of stressful situations for the  last few months. For the time being. I'm watching my fluid intake after 6pm. Making myself go to the bathroom before going to bed. Still wearing a diaper while sleeping. And still waking up wet. 

Hopefully it will be stress that is causing your problem.