LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Good Husband Does As He Is Told - Patreon Exclusive Preview

The following is a preview of a story exclusive to my Patreon for $10 and higher tiers. The full story is a little short of 7,000 words and joins around 20 other stories exclusively available to patrons.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Thomas was driving home frantically. He couldn’t believe he had let himself get trapped in this situation, he had left work like normal and started driving but had forgotten to use the bathroom. He always used the bathroom before starting his journeys but for whatever reason it had completely slipped his mind.

“Come on!” Thomas shouted uselessly at the traffic lights as he slowed down for the red light.

Thomas was squeezing his legs together and his foot was tapping rapidly as he tried to hold his bladder. Things had been bad the last few days, his wife had been getting increasingly annoyed about his continued bed wetting and he had tried arguing against the diapers the night before. Waking up in a wet bed put his arguments to rest and annoyed Samantha even more.

“Don’t think about diapers… Don’t think about diapers…” Thomas repeated to himself as he tried to forget about the absorbent padding. Just thinking about the diaper seemed to make his body think it was OK to pee.

The light went green and Thomas stood on the accelerator to get home faster. He was speeding and knew that he was taking a risk but he didn’t care, he couldn’t have an accident and there wasn’t even a place to pull over to relieve himself. He was so close to home.

Blue flashing lights suddenly lit up the car and Thomas’s jaw dropped open. He looked in the mirror to see a couple of cops in a car pointing for him to pull over. This felt like it had to be a nightmare.

“Listen, officer, I’m sorry I’m very despera-” Thomas started saying.

“License please, sir.” The officer said slowly as he walked up to the open window of the driver’s seat.

Thomas could feel his bladder hurting and even moving to open his glove box brought his desperation to new heights. He handed the license to the officer who started calling things through on his radio.

“I’m really sorry.” Thomas said as they waited for the dispatcher to check the details, “I just really need the bathroom.”

“No problem, sir.” The officer wasn’t really listening, “Do you know how fast you were going there?”

“Too fast.” Thomas nodded his head, “I’m very sorry.”

Thomas looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes in frustration. This was not doing his control any good, he knew he wouldn’t be getting home in time now, his desperation was just too great. Even now he could feel a small trickle going into his underwear before he clamped harder on his bladder. He looked up at the officer who was writing notes down, he was trying to telepathically make the officer write his details down faster. The trickles of urine were soaking into his clothes and he couldn’t hold it much longer.

“Alright sir, I’m going to write you a ticket and give you a warning that…” The police officer stopped talking as he looked down at Thomas and his face froze.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” Thomas babbled.

As everyone and everything seemed to freeze Thomas’s bladder gave up and a dark patch started soaking the crotch of his pants. Even as Thomas apologised he could feel the hot pee soaking the seat below him, urine trickled down his legs and it felt like everything below his waist had been soaked.

Thomas felt his eyes watering as he looked down at his leaky hose. He shook his head sadly as the wetness spread.

“You know what… I’ll just give you a warning.” The officer looked disgusted, “Don’t let me see you speeding again.”

“Th-Thanks…” Thomas was shaking slightly as he rolled up his window and started driving away. He had to stop himself from bursting into tears, he felt so humiliated.

Just as a last kick in the teeth Thomas was so close to home that he pulled up outside the house just minutes later. He stepped out of the car with his bag as a defeated man, he walked to the front door and let himself in with his key. He was sniffing as occasional tears fell down his face. He just wanted Samantha to hug him and tell him everything would be OK.

“Oh, for heaven’s sake.” Samantha started coming down the stairs in her dressing gown when she saw the pathetic sight of her husband, “You pissed yourself? Really?”

Thomas looked up at his wife with sad eyes. He started sobbing as he tried to explain what had happened but he just couldn’t get the words out.

“Wetting the bed at night isn’t enough for you?” Samantha stomped her way down the stairs angrily.

“I… I… The police and…” Thomas stuttered.

“Just come with me.” Samantha roughly grabbed Thomas’ hand and pulled him towards the stairs. She was furious and her poor husband couldn’t calm down enough to give any kind of explanation.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Poor guy! I loved the beginning of this. I can’t begin to tell you the number of people I stopped for speeding who used the excuse of needing the restroom for their speeding. I always told them that they could probably be using one right now if they hadn’t been driving like a mad man. And they always got a ticket rather then a warning. I was happy to give it a like and I am looking forward to reading more.