LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wats Your Favorite Diaper Game

I like using real baby diapers with holes poked in them and doubling my adultdiaper and seeing how long i can spend in it and how many pee's to date the best was 18 wettings and four poopies, it did that one with a goodnight a baby diaper inside is and a baby diaper inside my adult diaper and one more adult diaper over that with holes poked in the baby diapers goodnight and the first adult diaper , I wore that one for two days.

to the point of soaking wet and messy messy.

it was fun but have never done that since.

wetly yours

babyalan :D

One of my favorite diaper games is to wear my diaper out in public and "show" it off a little. Either wearing tight clothes and a bulky diaper or just having a little of the diaper show under your slacks, it is kind of exciting to let others see a little. It is a natural rush for me. I once went to the beach and wore a diaper underneath my swimsuit and it was showing all day! :D

Im way too shy for that :unsure: Im scared of people noticing never mind showing them. I wish I could have the confidence to go out exposed :(

When I get drunk I tend to talk irrationally and I seem to always end up telling people I wear nappies. So far I've been ok and have never told anyone that would cause a problem :) I just gotta be careful who I go drinking with.