LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wats Your Favorite Diaper Game

Guest my ides of playing

I like to pretend i am about 8 or 9 and be playing and not want to stop till it is to late then go potty in my pants

wold be nice to have a freind to help me change at times

Gogogo1.jpg

One of my favorite diaper type games is with my girl. I am in regular underwear at first and am trying my hardest not to wet them, knowing my girl will put a diaper on me if she finds out Im wet. When I do wet them I try to hide the fact they are wet. If and when she does find out they are wet I try my hardest to prevent her from diapering me. But in the end, Im ended up being diapered and also put in some crinkly plastic pants too! ;)

One of my favorite diaper type games is with my girl. I am in regular underwear at first and am trying my hardest not to wet them, knowing my girl will put a diaper on me if she finds out Im wet. When I do wet them I try to hide the fact they are wet. If and when she does find out they are wet I try my hardest to prevent her from diapering me. But in the end, Im ended up being diapered and also put in some crinkly plastic pants too! ;)

sounds like such a fun lil game!

• 2 weeks later...

One of the things that I love to do the most is get all diapered up and take a large dose of laxatives and then wait. In a few hours, look out! There is no better feeling than filling your diaper this way. Eating a lot of prunes works just about the same.

• 2 weeks later...

My favourtite thing to do in diapers is go outside somewhere private and just spend the day lying in the sun with a nice loose double layered disposable, especially the beach :)

normal_100_0795.jpg

Its also a kinda nice feeling to put on a disposable, outside but dont tape it up !! so its just sitting between your legs and you can feel the soft breeze caressing you ;) it works best with tena-slip diapers because after you have worn them once the elasticity holds then in a good U shaped position

normal_BUSHWALK0004.jpg

And I love to put on my diapers and go on a bushwalk and then veer off the track and just walk through the bush feeling all the branches and leaves rub on my diaper, especially good in a beech (i think its beech) forrest where things are always damp and moist

those are a few of my favourite things, da de da dum de da . . :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

My latest game was to go to a mall wearing a diaper under my clothes. a full bladder and a bottle of water. I walk around the mall and keep peeing. Eventually my diaper gets so full it leaks. Then I try to hold my pee as long as I can before I flood my already saturated diaper. I keep walking as the pee runs down my legs and soaks my pants. It was actually kind of excited to have wet pants and walk around other people.