LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adding crib rails/bars to a twin bed

So I finally got my own place, which means more privacy and more opportunities to do things I wouldn't have done when living with my parents. One thing I've always wanted was my own crib...obviously as many of you know, those aren't cheap and you can't hide them very well lol. So what I've been looking for are wooden crib bars that can somehow attach to your bed, but also be removed in case someone is over at my place. To say I've struggled finding anything would be an understatement. When you search for them, most of what u find are the 2 ft mesh or short wooden ones for toddler beds. Rarely can you find tall wooden crib rails to attach to your bed...then again it's not exactly something everyone is looking for so I expected my search to be difficult. The only one I found that looked remotely interesting was this....https://littleduckusa.com/collections/bed-rails/products/safetots-wooden-bed-rail-white 

Does anyone know of tall crib rails that can be bought separately online that maybe I couldn't find? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Medical supply stores carry side rails for any size bed. They're not real crib rails but are the kind found on hospital beds. I have no expertise in this area and would probably end up making my own (which could be hard in your setting).

Have you ever thought of looking on Craigslist or rummage sales for an actual baby bed with high rails?  If you find one cheap enough, perhaps you can disassemble it and use the side rails for your own bed.  They may not be long enough to reach all the way to the foot of your bed but you might be able to come up with your own ideas on how to attach them to your bed, remove them easily and have them slide or fold open or up and down. 

Looked on Ebay. No luck