LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult baby Formula

Sephy

I'm hoping to find a bottle tomorrow and make a high protein mix formula. My doctor recommended a rich protein diet for awhile. I know baby formula is hazardous to adults, so I was thinking I could maybe mix something myself that fits the protein requirements and something I can enjoy in little place. I would love any suggestion

I have no idea if baby formula is hazardous to big babies. There is a Down's Syndrome girl in our family. She is 6 and will only take a bottle but loves junk food. She has teeth and bites the nipples off of her bottles and pacifiers. The doctor has her on baby formula and that's all she'll drink. I tried it when my first kid was a baby and thought it was disgusting. I like Boost (it's high protein) and tastes good. I don't have a bottle/nipple but use a water bottle. I can get a better flow and holds much more. I do find a bottle alluring and will probably try it again in the future. Good luck! :)

You might try Ensure or something like that. Before formula took over, the bottled might be filled with a thing version of Cream of Wheat or Quaker outs. You might ask the Dr. for advoce. Tell him you wish to make a high-protein shake or something like that