LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Grades Boy (private with Katyadiaperlover and Maximusdignitas)

I watch as my mom gets angry and starts pulling my pants down to my ankles and strip me naked to spank me childishly.  I do my best to hold out for as long as possible, but eventually my bottom is sore and I give in.  Crying with pain and humiliation dejected, I say "Change my diaper mommy"

Everyone will always know me as the poopy butt diaper boy  especially after getting changed at school not to mention family and cousins.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hit you 10 more times. For prevention.
"Listen, baby, I will increase the number of strikes"
And now I will change you. I take off your body and diapers, leaving my mittens, booties and pacifier.
"I'll smear you with oil again." I sprinkle the ass and pubis with powdered powder: "What a little pod you have, well, like fresh diapers." My child is clean again. " and take a photo on the phone. "Then I'll make a children's book with your photos"
Then I dress the infant's sliders on my feet, and the baby's T-shirt with elephants on the body. and I make one more photo.
"Now get up on all fours and crawl into the hall, we need to make a few purchases, and you better be obedient if you do not want me to spank you again" and gently pat you on the ass in the diaper. "Let's crawl baby"

I feel my mom spreading out the wet diaper while wiping me with baby wipes.  Then grabs a new diaper and folds up the other.  Then puts on powder heavy filling the room with a babyish scent while making a comment about how babyish my penis is which is embarrassing to me.  I wish she wouldn't talk about it because who knows who else she'd tell that her 16 year old son is super small.  It's already bad enough that I have to wear diapers and get changed by my stupid mom I don't need anymore embarrassment.  Sometimes I feel like she is telling the world.

When my mom finishes up she tells me to crawl, but I don't want to.  I get down looking at how she dressed me and then she swats my bottom to move causing the scent of powder to leak out.

"I told you, Crawl baby or mom will have to spank you again." In support of my words, I slap you 5 times with my palm on the ass in a diaper.
"I will help you".
I lower you to the floor and help you get on all fours. I take you by the ear, twist it and say "Last warning - Crawling baby !!"
"And do not take the pacifier out of your mouth"

I start crawling where my mom wants to after swatting my bottom.  I am glad no one can see me follow orders while my mom changes me or has me crawl around.  What would they say?  What would I say?  Even clothing shows a thick diaper bulge for everyone to see the big baby.  I work on not dropping the pacifier while making the last few steps over to her with a red face feeling so babyish.

"That's clever."
I bring you into the hall I put in your stroller, I tie you to her with straps and drive out into the street. I see a neighbor who helped change the diaper in school.
"Hey, Jeremy, hello, I'm going to the store, I need to buy something for the baby." "Help me choose a baby cot, diapers end, and something else." He joyfully runs to me. I authorize him to drive the stroller to the children's store that is nearby. And she called the house cleaning service and I say "I need you to completely clean the room for our water rotation" I say quietly so that you do not know about the surprise

• 3 weeks later...