LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I want to get some MLP plushies when I get the money. I have to order them from amazon though, since they're the only ones I've seen that are even close to how the characters look.
I have one My Little Pony plushie. It's a custom made Fluttershy plushie. 28f8c88465684456b099bd68652544a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's a cute Fluttershy. I got one for my sister for Christmas last year on amazon. I think it was called 4th Dimension or something like that. She loved it.
Yeah, I love plushies with a passion.

I love collecting plushies and stuffed animals in general. I'm kinda curious about making my own one day, as I enjoy doing little crafts with my hands (though I am not skilled at crafts and I don't ever do it, I find crafts relaxing and am curious). I'm glad that you're engaging with your passion for plushies =).

I love collecting plushies and stuffed animals in general. I'm kinda curious about making my own one day, as I enjoy doing little crafts with my hands (though I am not skilled at crafts and I don't ever do it, I find crafts relaxing and am curious). I'm glad that you're engaging with your passion for plushies =).
Yeah. I have had plushies all my life. I sleep with a bed full of them every night.