LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have a memorable diaper change or fantasy?

ppdude

Once upon a time I fantasized about wearing diapers and rubber panties. Now I do. But nobody will change me. I fantasize that there's a gal somewhere who would (I don't think I'd ever let it happen though). What are your dreams?

I have often fantasized about changing a diaper lovers diaper. I would watch the eyes and face of my playmate and know how it felt to have my hands disclose  their secret self. 

I would find it harder to allow someone to change my diaper though the fantasy works just as well.

My most memorable diaper change moment came quite early in my marriage.  My wife agreed to change my wet diaper but I told her I needed to do a quick load of laundry first.  I headed down stairs to the basement of our house taking along with me some coco powder.  I mixed up a small batch of coco powder and water making a kind of paste.  I pulled my diaper down and smeared the paste into the bottom of the diaper.  Well....let me tell you it looked like quite the mess.  When she took the tapes off and pulled the front of the diaper back...man the look on her face was incredible.  She kept saying "oh hunny...you lied!  I thought you said you were only wet!'

She quickly figured out that it was just a coco and water paste but I was literally laughing my butt off over that for quite some time....

Not sure if directly memorable, but I changed in my car on a ferry once

I was in front, so about all cars where behind me and the one beside me had gone to the cafeteria

My diaper was soaking and I had to change, so I changed in the driver seat

How about being changed BY a Fairy?

3 hours ago, Little Christine said:

How about being changed BY a Fairy?

Yes, that crossed my perverted mind but neglected to state it. And it's funny!

3 hours ago, willnotwill said:

My (soon to be wife) changed me in the back seat of the minivan once.   Only time I've ever been changed by someone else in public.

Don't want to pry, but what happened after that? Did she get mad and tell you that she's not your mother? Or not a fairy? Do it yourself My wife said those things (except for the fairy part).

Real life: After I told my now wife about my diaper fetish, she was so cool about it. I felt extremely vulnerable and she must have sensed it. She told me to go out and buy some diapers and we would have fun that night. I did as she said and we started drinking and watching movies like we usually did on the weekends. Soon she had to pee. While pointing at the newly purchased depends she said, “Put one of those things on me. I don’t want to walk to the bathroom.” I nervously did as she instructed, but before I could retreat to my seat she grabbed my hand and held my hand on her crotch while she filed the diaper letting me experience the warmth. She let me change her at that point and it was super hot.

It was then I knew I would marry her! That was over a decade ago.

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, diapered charles said:

Real life: After I told my now wife about my diaper fetish, she was so cool about it. I felt extremely vulnerable and she must have sensed it. She told me to go out and buy some diapers and we would have fun that night. I did as she said and we started drinking and watching movies like we usually did on the weekends. Soon she had to pee. While pointing at the newly purchased depends she said, “Put one of those things on me. I don’t want to walk to the bathroom.” I nervously did as she instructed, but before I could retreat to my seat she grabbed my hand and held my hand on her crotch while she filed the diaper letting me experience the warmth. She let me change her at that point and it was super hot.

It was then I knew I would marry her! That was over a decade ago.

You lucky, lucky dog. :)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ppdude said:

Don't want to pry, but what happened after that? Did she get mad and tell you that she's not your mother? Or not a fairy? Do it yourself My wife said those things (except for the fairy part).

I'm not sure what your are asking about.     She did it because she thought I would get off on it.   For many years (until I asked her to stop for other reasons), she changed me into cloth diapers every night (at home).

I had a multi layered disposable on ( ATN, depend pull up, baby diaper) as I do when we travel. I got out of our car in the driveway, and realized that my neighbor was getting out of her car, she dosen't know I wear diapers,,,, well at least I don't now if she does now, she never said anything I get so used to wearing that I forgot I had it on, and realized I had adjusted myself down there then I saw her look at me:o. She may now now. 

As for a Fantasy I would love to have my wife change me then we would have a very wet (pee) was play,,, etc to follow. She won't have anything to do with  my diapers.

It would be really cool to go to one of the weekend AB mommy locations and experience it with a mom and or dad:baby:   

• Like 1

Well my most memorable diaper change happened in the hospital.I had a real bad bladder infec.They where going to admit me.I asked for a diaper so I could change mine, as it was soaked.The nurses aide came in with a diaper and saw the abu diaper.She said' now that is the cutest diaper I have ever seen.She asked if I needed help changing my diaper.And of corse I said yes.I took a chance and asked her if she could change me like you would change a baby.And she did.Sure wouldhave been nice if I could have had her when they admitted me.But in the four days I spent in there had to roll on my side to have them changed.Oh well.

Its a toss up for me between the first time my now wife changed me after we'd been seeing each other for just a few weeks. 

Or the time we were on a pretty deserted beach. She had me take of my pants to play in the water. I obviously ended up soaked. She changed me there before we went back to the car 

I think I have too many to list then all but here's a few. . . .

I've had my messy nappy changed on the back seat of the car in a car park while my mummy/fiance was talking to me like I was a toddler and cleaning me up with so much care and softness. There were people nearby but that never phased her. She lovingly gave me that change and made me feel like a very special little boy.

I've been changed on a secluded beach, in fields, in a forest, in countless disabled toilets and changing places, and best of all, countless times on the back seat of our car. . . 

• 4 years later...

My diaper change fantasy is where I am wearing a diaper and my girlfriend changes me and while she is changing me i get a hard on and she has to jerk me off in order to get my clean diaper back on before she changes me she spanks me and calls me a bad boy for wetting my diaper. Another fantasy I have is I am wearing a diaper and I go to my girlfriend and tell her I don’t feel good and she has to take my temperature rectally.

• Like 2

I love to garden.  Told wife my fantasy was to be outside ‘playing’ and, after some time, she calls out to tell me it’s time to come in, for a change, of course.  I remember I was wearing a prefold, pins and plastic pants, and was wet.  As I recall, the wet diaper was only removed because there was sex, and then everything returned to normal.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/25/2018 at 7:26 PM, DiaperedAllTheTime said:

I think for me my most memorable change was on the hotel bed my wife made me her cuckold on.  Change the lil girl's diaper and then fuck a real man...how exciting.

That sounds like a really good time. Care to share more about it

My ultimate fantasy would be for me to be dressed in my thick cloth diapers and plastic pants and have a woman breastfeed me from real lactating breasts.