LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend In Need

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm sorry to hear that, Charlotte. I wish you had come to me sooner. Well, I guess I shouldn't say that until I've figured out if I can fix the problem!"

He finishes setting up your bed and pulls back the covers, gesturing for you to climb in.

"Hoping you can now that you know. I expect myself to just drop dead in all fairness." She climbed into the bed and yawned. "And there's other things too, But not now"

He pulls the covers up over you and kneels down beside you. "That's alright. We can talk more in the morning. I'm glad you're finally opening up to me. I promise I'll find some way to help you if it kills me!"

"You're not gonna die. I won't let you." He half-heartedly chuckles.

"If you need anything at all in the middle of the night please don't hesitate to wake me up."

Cal felt a strange urge to kiss her Goodnight. Not in a romantic way, but just sort of as way of letting her know he was here for her.

But Cal wasn't a complete idiot, so he didn't do that knowing it would've made both of them VERY uncomfortable!

"Goodnight, Charlotte." He said giving her a pat on the shoulder before leaving the room.

• 2 weeks later...

(Pings aren't working. I completely forgot about this)

Charlotte laid there. Slowly waking up. She had no idea why she was awake as she gazed at the clock. 3am. Shit. She had to be up in 3 hours.

(Do you want me to start adding @RainbowEclipse to my replies until you get back in the swing of it?)

Cal was asleep in his bed having stayed up late into the night doing research as well as a midnight run to the store for some supplies to potential help Charlotte...

(great idea)

Charlotte glanced at her social media. Full of posts wondering if she was okay as she'd been quiet. As she was normally active. She'd reply to them later if she remembered

She eventually got back to sleep. She'd be up in two hours and the whole cycle would start again.

Wrong.

Charlotte woke up at 7 and screamed blue murder. Why had her alarm not gone off. She'd be late now! She ran for the bathroom to start getting ready

"Fucking phone didn't go off and now I'm running late. Everything's fucking fine!" She said running into the bathroom and locking the door while she did her makeup. The stress slowly building higher. She needed to calm down. Too much stress and she'd just collapse.

"Damn. That sucks. Anything can do to help?"

He was going to implement his plan this morning, but evidently that wasn't gonna happen. If he'd known she had early classes today he would've gotten her up. He'll have to go over her schedule tonight.

@RainbowEclipse

Charlotte quickly got ready and rushed around the kitchen. Living room and bedroom. Where she just collapsed.. She'd shut the door so there was no way of seeing what had happened.