LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Swim diapers advice?

I’m looking for advice on swim diapers! I live in Florida! Land of pools and beaches! So swim diapers are a nessary part of any hopeful 24/7 diaper wearers wardrobe!!! I know they don’t do anything for pee but I’m more interested in theme for poop! Lol :)  I’ve here’d that adult disposable swim diapers are only good for the amount of time it takes to poop and then get out and change! Is this true? I’d really like some that would allow me to poop and stay in the pool until it’s convenient for me to go change!!! Lol :) 

thank you! :) 

You’re not likely to find any that are comfortable. For what you want, the over pants would need to fit very, very snuggly around the legs and particularly, the waist.  They need to keep water out, in addition to keeping the poop in.  

• Like 1

The Tranquility Swim Mates are a disposable swim diaper that goes on like a pull-up, but has no super absorbing polymer in it. It doesn't hold much more than a sneeze worth of pee, but it is more designed for stool. I've never used them in a pool, but have used them in a bath and they fit very well. They aren't designed to keep water out, just to keep from getting overswollen and holding all the water in. None of the commercial swim diapers that I have seen actually attempt to keep water out, but some others may have had different experience.

https://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/adult-swim-diapers/swimmates-disposable-bowel-containment-swimwear.html

-piper

• Like 1

If they don’t keep water out, the feces will be dissolved into a poopy soup which will then easily escape the diaper.  If you don’t exit the pool immediately upon having a bowel movement, you’ll be leaving a brown wake behind you as you swim. Tight fitting rubber pants can potentially be used for full containment. They are used when incontinent patients require hydrotherapy. 

• Like 1

You can get reusable swim diapers as well as disposable ones!  These won't fall apart when you get in the water because they don't have the disposable fluff and sap.  Mind you, they are not thick like diapers and you yourself said it.  They don't do much for urine but your aim is for containment of fecal matter.  They don't need to be thick for that.

https://www.northshorecare.com/swim-diaper-discovery.html

https://www.amazon.com/Adult-Swim-Diapers-Reusable-S-Waist/dp/B00WRC158K?th=1

https://www.especialneeds.com/shop/bath-toilet-incontinence/diapers-and-incontinence-products/swim-diapers/adult-swim-diaper.html

http://www.theraquatics.com/adult-swim-diaper.html

http://www.idiaper.com/pool-pal-adult-reusable-swim-diaper

https://www.solartex.com/swim-diapers

I remember as a kid on the West Coast, the ocean was much too cold for more than a couple minutes of wading about knee deep. You couldn't swim out very far because of the undertow. And the water was so cold that my penis would shrivel up and I couldn't have peed if I tried until I got out of the water. So taking a dump in the ocean was pretty much out of the question.

20 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

I really would recommend against intentionally defecating in a public pool, even in a swim diaper. That amounts to exposing non-willing participants to your fetish and is particularly rude.

I 100% agree!  Even with all the chemicals in pools now days I sure wouldn't want to be swimming in the same pool as someone with a loaded up swim diaper.  Even if you have a swim diaper on, you never really know what might leak from it into the pool from leg or waist openings, especially if it's a really loose mess.  It's one thing to have to wear one out of need and then get out of the pool as soon as you have messed, quite different to purpously drop a load in a swim diaper for fun and then stay swimming in a public pool with others.

18 hours ago, Stinky poopy diapers! said:

Was more thinking for my own pool / ocean! Lol 

Ocean or your own pool are different, especially your own pool.  You are free to brown up the waters of your own back yard swimming pools.  As far as the lake or ocean?  I see on TV where the beaches are often closed due to high e-coli bacteria levels.  I can't see one load in your swim diaper in the Atlantic Ocean making much of a problem, unless maybe I was the one swimming directly behind you! :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

You’re assuming that the feces will remain a semi-solid mass even after they are exposed to water inside the swim diaper. If the swim diaper doesn’t keep water out, the feces will be dissolved into a poopy soup which will then easily escape the diaper.  If you don’t exit the pool immediately upon having a bowel movement, you’ll be leaving a brown wake behind you as you swim. Tight fitting rubber pants can potentially be used for full containment. They are used when incontinent patients require hydrotherapy. 

Have fun in your own pool, but don’t be surprised when you have to drain, clean, and refill it. The contamination isn’t going to do wonders for your filter system either. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2018 at 9:31 AM, Craisler said:

You’re assuming that the feces will remain a semi-solid mass even after they are exposed to water inside the swim diaper. If the swim diaper doesn’t keep water out, the feces will be dissolved into a poopy soup which will then easily escape the diaper.  If you don’t exit the pool immediately upon having a bowel movement, you’ll be leaving a brown wake behind you as you swim. Tight fitting rubber pants can potentially be used for full containment. They are used when incontinent patients require hydrotherapy. 

Have fun in your own pool, but don’t be surprised when you have to drain, clean, and refill it. The contamination isn’t going to do wonders for your filter system either. 

The tight fitting rubber reusable swim diapers actually work well for a diaper cover too.

That was my point in my earlier message.  Rubber pants that keep all water out are the only practical solution if you want to keep swimming after soiling your diaper. If water can get in, then it can also get out. So, water contaminated with fecal matter inside the swim diaper will inevitably escape and contaminate the pool you’re swimming in. 

• 1 year later...

I wear swim diapers because I'm completely incontinent. I use the splash about adult Swim brief with a splash about swim Jammer. They are both made with neoprene rubber. When you poop your swim diaper, the diaper holds the poop in. No water can get in. They are skin tight and form a very nice seal. Wearing both of these together is like being double diapered. So you don't have to worry about leaking. I can wear them with absolute confidence. Because they are skin tight when you poop your pants you have a lump in the seat. This lump alerts my wife that I have pooped in my swim diapers.