LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Ethics of Regression

Hello. It’s been quite a long time since I’ve posted on these boards (though I’ve remained a lurker for much of that time), but I wanted to get some opinions on an ethical dilemma I’m having involving writing AB/DL content. 

I was recently commissioned to write a story for a fellow AB.  This story strongly focuses on an adult male who is regressed physically to the appearance of an infant. The requested has also stated that while the character retains their adult consciousness, they would also lose some aspects of their mental abilities. 

In drafting an outline for this story, I find myself uncomfortable with the bigger picture this story fits into.  Whether the main character is, essentially, an adult or not, he is to be eventually represented as a physical infant (with mental limitations on top of that) and is left to be exploited by the other main character. Even if I was to actively avoid any reference, mention, or allusion to one of the characters deriving pleasure from this - there’s no doubt that the story’s requester is.

Normally, I avoid stories like this, full stop. This isn’t a judgment of anyone else who enjoys physical-regression stories or writes them, but I personally see a gray area in stories like this that I don’t normally want to touch. I know I’m probably going to go with my gut on this and pass on the commission (unless large changes are made to the story the requester wants). 

It isn’t my intent to cause any argument or debate here. I just wanted to hear some other opinions on this. Do you think I’m being unreasonable? Do you feel that there’s a place for this kind of content because the actual ages of everyone involved are above the age of consent?

Thank you in advance. 

Any sexual content involving characters under 18, even if they start over 18, is best avoided as it crosses the line of what an ABDL story and what something very different is. Perfectly innocent physical regression is fine but when it starts getting into sexual pleasure or implied sexual pleasure there is a problem and such a story would be deleted off here.

I guess it kind of depends on the specifics of what makes you uncomfortable however if you are feeling uncomfortable about it chances are you already know it's a bad idea.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd avoid writing anything even approaching sexually explicit with characters depicting minors, regressed or otherwise. Once you start crossing lines you dig a hole that's hard to come out of, especially when other parties get involved.

Thanks for the responses, folks. I think my mind was made up to not take this commission before I even posted originally; I just needed to think “out loud,” so to speak. Thanks again for the good and practical view points.