LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Ruby got the stroller out and put the diaper bag under it before putting aurora and Harry in the seats. Skye hopped out and knew she had to wait by the car for the babies to get serviced

Liam jumps out and stands next to Skye. He doesn't like waiting for the babies either but knows he has to.  

Dan takes Skyes hand after strapping Harry into his car seat and they all head to the mall "we gonna get you some nice diapers? He says quietly to Skye. "They have ones for girls your age so you can choose the ones that you like. 

Skye held her daddy’s hand and blushed a bit hearing her daddy but nodded happily

ruby let Liam walk a bit ahead of the stroller knowing he was a big boy but still wanted him in eyesight and not too far off 

Dan kisses his daughter as they enter the mall "where to first then honey?" Dan asks his wife 

Liam wanted to go into the games shop but knew he wouldn't be allowed to. 

Dan nods "do the younger two need extra diapers? I was going to get some for this one here" meaning Skye "I doubt Liam would want some" 

“ another box wouldn’t hurt you know our little princess goes through diapers. A bag of pull-ups for harry and a box of night time diapers should suffice for him.” She said as they headed in

Dan nods and they all head for the baby store.  

Liam walks in and when he's walking down the isles, he finds some pull ups with some cool designs and wonders whether he should ask about them.  He knows it will be a long journey and  they won't be able to stop. 

Dan and the others are walking down the same isle when Dan sees Liam "honey maybe you should talk to him?" I say to ruby, as I point to Liam. 

I grab the biggest box of thick diapers for babies Auroras age. 

Diapers that will hold a lot. 

Ruby seesiam and goes over.” You want pull ups for the road honey just in case you can’t make it.”

skye looked around all at all the happy babies on the diaper packs and boxes 

Liam looks at his mommy and shrugs "mom I'm a big boy. Would they be good if I did wear them. Would it help you and dad? Is Skye using them too?" He says as he stares at the box of Cars prints on pull ups for older boys. 

Dan looks at Skye "choose out the ones you want?"

“ if you want to that’s fine with me but if you think you can go without I’ll trust your decision.” She said

skye looked around and found some cute ones with heart prints on her size. What she didn’t know was that they were thicker diapers.” Can i get these daddy.” She said

Liam nods and picks out the ones he wants. 

Dan gets two boxes "honey these are just like Auroras diapers.  They're very thick. But they'll hold as much you know what as you doo" 

Dan puts a few boxes in the cart  and also some diapers and pull ups for Harry and diapers for Aurora.

Liam thinks about it. "Can I have both please mommy?" He says but instantly blushes at what he just said 

Liam picks out diapers his size with cars as the logo on the front. He secretly can't wait to wear one. "Mom will I have to use them for..  You know. I don't mind if I pee but what about stinky?" 

Harry looks up as his own pull ups are placed in the cart

Liam just nods.  He sees how Aurora enjoys it. "Can I help you change Aurora next time? He says, wanting to help as they walk back to join the others 

Dan sees Skye looking at the diapers "right. I'll go pay for all this then we can get you padded.  Sound good?" 

Liam smiles "I don't mind. I like helping you. And I love Aurora" 

They start checking out their items and Dan pays the cashier.  "Lets head to the bathroom. I'll get these two padded so they can get used to them" 

“ ok I’ll call you next time.” She said ruby heard her dan.” Liam honey you want a diaper or pull up now.” She asked him quietly

skye followed her daddy ready for her diaper 

Liam Looks st his mommy "diaper please mommy" he says happily

Dan wheels the stroller to the changing room and takes the stroller in and lays Skye on the table "You ready?" 

Dan closes the door after Liam and his mommy enter the room. 

Skye nodded happily laying still like a good girl for her daddy.

ruby opened the diapers and got one out along with the powder. “ when daddy’s done with your sister I’ll get you situated but for now can you check aurora and Harry for me.” She said