LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Harry wiped his bottom once more and then stood up and bent over so his mom could check him.

Liam uses the bathroom.  He was extremely independent. He washes his hands and goes back downstairs

“ just a little more.” She said grabbing a baby wipe and cleaning him a bit before nodding her head.” Good job honey.” She said as she went to wash her hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry smiles   "me get sticker" he asks eagerly wanting a sticker for his potty training chart. One more sticker and he'd earn a new toy. 

“ that’s right.” She said as they went to his room and out another star on his potty chart.

aurora was on her teddy when a surge of sludge started to enter her diaper at a rapid pace. Along with a heavy soaking

Harry jumps up and down excitedly as he pulls his pull up back up. 

Dan, Skye and Liam are busy watching tv to notice what Aurora is doing. 

Dan wrinkles his nose as a smell hits him and realises what Aurora is doing. 

"Aurora? Are you making stinky?" He asks her as Liam holds his nose.  

Dan sighs and looks at his two older children.  "I'm glad you two don't do that anymore. My days of dirty diapers are getting longer and longer. I don't think Aurora will be potty training anytime soon"

Dan looks at Skye "I know you liked making messy diapers.  I can see where Skye gets her love for them from. You loved it. I'm sure when you wear again, you'll enjoy it again. And I'll have to change you" 

(He was talking to Skye about Aurora)

* "I can see where Aurora gets her love for messy diapers"

(Sorry. Meant to say Aurora is a lot like Skye with her diapers)

Dan cuddles Skye "I guess I better get used to changing more nappies. I'm just glad Liam is not going to wear. I'll have to check that though"

Skye nodded and went back to watching tv

aurora went back to playing her huggies visibly stained. She toddled over to her blocks and plopped down to play the squishy mess further spreading in the diaper

Dan continues to watch tv.  The smell of his youngest daughters diapers filling the room and Liam gives his dad a look "dad! Change her. She's stinky" 

Dan looks at his son "You wanna change her?" I ask him and he shakes his head and tries to change the subject 

Dan sighs after about 20 more minutes and goes over to Aurora "come on stinky. Let's get you cleaned up"

Skye was used to her brother and her sisters scents and just watched tv till her daddy got up.

Aurora giggled as her daddy lifted her up her diaor sagging heavily from all she loaded it with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan picks her up and instantly smells it "Oh boy.  That's a stinky one" he takes her upstairs to her changing table. He doesn't change the messy ones as much as Ruby so the smell was bad for him