LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

The boys took their seats as breakfast was served and it smelt delicious. 

"We are going to the mall after breakfast and then we're going to the park" Dan says as he hands the breakfast plates round 

Liam decided to follow his sister into the living room. 

Dan looks at Aurora and then at Harry. He had an idea of what was about to happen. 

"Harry.  Do you need to go poo poo?"

Harry shook his head and looked at his mommy wanting her to pick him up. He knew he had to go but he wanted his mommy to take him. 

Dan looked at Aurora "you want me to pick you up honey?"

Ruby got harry out his booster seat and placed him on the ground

Aurora nodded reaching for her daddy

Skye was still upset here harry was 4 year olds still potty training and in night diapers and they weren’t even trying to potty train aurora yet but she got potty trained at 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry looks at his mommy "mama. potty potty!" He says as he wants to be taken 

Dan picks his daughter up and carries her into the living room he places her in her playpen and sits with his two older children. 

He looks at Skye "honey. I know that you was rushed to use the toilet. Harry is trying and I don't think Aurora is ready yet. We will get you some diapers today" Dan says as he kisses her. 

“ honey your not a baby you know how to get to the potty show mommy how much of a big boy you are.” She said

as She was placed in the playpen aurora went about playing with her toys 

Skye listens to her daddy and didn’t know how to respond but nodded

Harry looks at his mommy and starts to walk to the potty by himself. 

Liam is completely obvious to what is going on as he's watching his cartoons and doesn't get involved in his siblings toilet habits as he had many bad experiences on the past. He has to stay while his mom and dad change his siblings in a public bathroom which isn't something he likes doing. Now he stands outside as he hates the smell. 

Dan cuddles Skye "you'll always be my number one girl. You know I love You, right? You always loved your diapers.  I only changed you a few times" 

Dan cuddles his daughter as they watch tv. 

Harry was upstairs.  He had sat on the toilet and was waiting for nature to take it's course. 

Harry let out a few poopies and got some toilet paper and tried to clean himself up without help. He always wanted help though. 

Liam wrinkled his nose "Aurora poopied" 

Liam looks at his sister. He knew her too well and knew when she had pooped. He decided to check her. "She's just wet. But not for long" he knew she pooped after breakfast.  He had helped his mom change her a few times as he likes to be helpful. His parents were trying to teach him responsibility. Although he was the only one allowed to. 

Liam loved his baby sister "love you sissy" he says in a silent voice as he heads up to use the bathroom but heard his brother.

"Mom! I think Harry needs to be checked if he's clean" he calls down and uses the bathroom in his parents room. 

They have a four bedroom home. Dan's parents bought him and Ruby the house as a wedding present. They married when Ruby was expecting Harry. His parents have their own bathroom and there's the family bathroom.  Aurora is the only one who uses a changing table still. The girls share a room.