LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Dan smiles as he sees Skye waking up "hello little one. You waking up?" I say as I go over to her and kiss her "let's get you changed into a fresh pamper" 

Skye was a bit confused about her daddy putting her in a diaper at 6 but didn’t complain as it would get her more attention like her sister and  Harry got. She reached up for her daddy 

Looks at you "oops sorry honey. You don't need diapers. You're a big girl. You can use the potty. Unless you want to wear a pamper on the trip. We might not be able to stop. We can go and het you some pampers? I'm sure your mommy won't mind"

Looks at you and smiles 

" I'll have a chat with your mom. I think the plan is for all of you to wear them just in case. But you will have potty chair. We know you can use the toilet though honey" 

I smile at you "I know you liked diapers. You never wanted to use the potty. But we had to make sure you was able to use the toilet" I pick her up "I did keep a pack of your pull ups just in case you started to wet the bed again. How about I change you into one of them? And do you need to use the potty?'

Skye shook her head the pull-ups weren’t as comfy as a diaper was

aurora woke up full of energy like her diaper was full of pee. She grabbed the rail lane of the crib to help herself up and bounced as she saw her daddy.” Dada Dada.”

I kiss Skye "Why don't you head downstairs while I change your sister and I can ask your mom about the diapers?" I say as I pick Aurora up 

Liam sees his sister and smiles at her and calls her over to sit with him.

Dan lays his youngest daughter on her changing table and starts gathering the necessary supplies needed.  

Liam knew his sister and wondered what his sister and dad talked about. 

Dan smiles at her and starts changing her "hang on honey. I won't be long. Then we can have cuddles time. But I need to talk to mommy" 

Aurora nodded and began to suck her thimb patienrly while her daddy dealt with her Diaper

skye just watched tv when a diaper commercial came on and she sighed seeing the happy babies. She looked to harry and could tell he had a pull up on and wondered why he wasn’t rushes to potty training but didn’t say anytning

ruby had breakfast almost finished.” Ok kids breakfast in 5.” She said

Dan changed Aurora and lifted her off the table after he washed his hands. 

"Let's go see mommy" he says as he takes her downstairs. 

"Smells like breakfast is almost ready" I say as I cuddle Aurora before putting her in her high chair. 

Aurora smiled and snuggled into her daddy loving being held by either parent. As she was placed in her high chair ruby put a bottle of juice on the tray for her.

ruby smiled hearing her husband.” You got it all ready i just had to do a little touch up.” She said

Dan looks at his wife  

"Honey. I had an idea. Would it be best if Skye wore diapers for the trip. I was thinking that we might not be able to stop at such short notice. And the two younger ones are already wearing them. I'm just not sure about Liam. He's the eldest and I'm sure he wouldn't want to suddenly go back to wearing diapers.  Maybe you should talk to him?" 

Ruby thought about what was just said.” I think that’s good idea let’s stops and traffic might be bad. She has pull ups upstairs that’s should be fine. She hasn’t wet the bed in awhile som I’m sure they’ll be fine.” She said as she made everyone’s plate.” I’ll talk with Liam after breakfast 

Looks at you "I know she wants to wear diapers.  I kinda got the girls confused and I asked Skye if I could change her. But then I realised it is Aurora. I could tell Skye was disappointed.  Maybe we could get het some. You know pull ups can hold some buy they are good at leaking. Diapers are more comfortable. We could get the pampers nappy pants?"

“ the size 7 pampers should fit her fine. I’ll get a box before we hit the road.” She said smiling at her husband not seeing anything wrong with diapering her daughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nods and I'm still holding Aurora who I pass to her mom so I can get the kids for breakfast.

I go into the lounge "kids. Time for breakfast"