LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Dan takes Skye into Auroras room and cuddles her before placing her in the crib with a now energised Aurora "hey cutie. Even when you're stinky you're also very cute. I doubt what is in your diaper is far from cute" I say as I pick Aurora up "wow that is one full diaper. You've pooped more haven't you baby girl"

The was a large lump in the seat of her diaper. As her daddy lifted her up she smiled before raising both her legs to her chest and starting to grunt to get the rest out

skye sat in the crib holding her nose with one hand and drinking her bottle with the other 

I remove her clothing and can already tell this might be a blowout but definitely close to one "let's see what this diaper looks like" I say as i un button the onesie snaps and reveals the bulk of the diaper 

(Diaper is contained though right?)

"Hmmm you sure do mess your pampers up good don't you cutie. And I mean really mess them! Let's see what's inside" I nervously removes the tapes 

I look at Skye "do you want to go downstairs honey? I know it's very stinky in here". 

Although I think about her diaper earlier "You did a pretty stinky one earlier today"

I gag at the contents and grabs about a hundred wipes