LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Dan sees Skye in the doorway "hey little one. Daddy will change you after Aurora.  Do you want to sit in here and wait? The smell might be bad though" 

Dan looks at Liam "You wanted to help" 

I kiss Skye and looks at Liam "You wanna have a go at wiping Aurora? There isn't as much left but it's still stinky. I just hope she's finished otherwise we're in trouble" 

Dan laughs "that's it.  Front to back so you don't get poo in her front part. If you want me to take over then say but it looks like she's enjoying her big brother changing her" 

Dan laughs "okay I'll carry on but when I get to almost done, you can help me out okay.  I knew this one was bad but I didn't expect it to be this bad!" 

Dan continues to clean Aurora with Liam passing the wipes "You're a good helper Liam. This will help you when you're older and you're a daddy" Dan laughs a little "I'm sure there will be others that won't be as bad" 

Dan smiles "it was only like that because of our lunch. Fast food doesn't agree with this little ones I say as I ask him to fasten the fresh nappy up. 

"Why don't you take Aurora and go and play while I change Skye?" I say to Liam as I place Aurora on the floor now freshly padded and clothed and places Skye on the changing table  

Dan smiles as he watches them go then turns his full attention into Skye "so. What was your first diaper messing like after 4 years of not wearing?" I say as I pull her dress up and starts removing the tapes. 

Dan fully opens the diaper, finding that she had squished the poop into her bottom "wow. You really did sit in this didn't you. You seemed to enjoy it though.  Do you want to stay in nappies then or just for the road trip?" 

Dan looks at Skye "I doubt this will be the last messy diaper you'll be doing today. You might have messed. But I'm sure you have more in you" 

"Can you lift your legs so daddy can wipe your bottom?' 

Dan holds his breath as the diaper was very messy and stinky and he didn't want to gag. "Pwoah that stinks!" I say as I wipe her bottom 

Dan looks at her "I remember you and when you used to fill your pampers when you was Auroras age.  I see who she takes after. But you're my cutie girl no matter what"