LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Dan loved his life. He was married to his high school sweetheart. At 16 he discovered he would become a father. 

Now, at 25, he's a father to two boys and two girls. He works full time which means he doesn't spend much time with his kids. But he's planned a vacation so he can dedicate his time to his family.

Liam is the eldest sibling. At 8 years old, he loves being a big brother to his brother and sisters. He tries to be helpful if he can. His parents want him to have his childhood and relax a bit. He potty trained quite late. Sometimes he can get jealous if he's not given attention. 

Harry was a happy, energetic 4 year old. Sometimes he could get into trouble as he doesn't like nap time and will do anything to try and avoid it. He does wear night time diapers as he's not fully potty trained yet. When his younger sister was born, he felt jealous because he was no longer the baby. 

It's a sunny weekend morning, just two days before they were due to leave. 

Dan had got everything ready, they were heading down to the seaside. He headed downstairs to make breakfast. 

Ruby woke up hearing footsteps headed down the stairs. The 25 year old mother of 4 noticed her husband wasn’t in bed and guessed it was him going downstairs. She didn’t hear any crying or anything from the kids so she decided to stay in bed for a bit longer

Dan started on breakfast and heard footsteps coming downstairs.  

It was Liam.  He always liked to watch cartoons at the weekend and even if they were packing to go away, that was no excuse. He just sat down and enjoyed his t.v. programmes. 

ruby slept for a bit longer and headed to the shower to get ready for the day. After her shower she got dressed and did her hair and headed downstairs where she saw Liam.” Hey honey you sleep well.” She asked

Liam smiles at his mommy and nods "mommy can I have some milk please?" He says with his eyes on the tv.  

Harry wakes up with a wet diaper and goes to find his mommy.  

Harry sits in his bed, knowing the girls will be up soon and his younger sister will need changing too.

Dan smiles at Ruby "hey. You want me to get the girls up? I know Harry will be up soon"

Smiles "honey. I got this. I'll put breakfast on hold and get the girls up" I say as I haven't done much with breakfast and it's easier when the family is ready and so I follow you upstairs. "I'll get the girls up if you want"

Dan goes over to Aurora and kisses her but knows she needs changing but he doesn't want to wake her.

He gets the changing supplies ready.

Harry smiles as his mommy comes in and he giggles

Nods and smiles and I make cute faces as I'm laid on my changing table.  I love my diapers and don't want to lose them.

Liam happily watches cartoons.  

Harry smiles as he's changed and waits for his mommy to finish. 

Dan checks on Aurora and can tell she's soaked her nappy. He knows she won't be potty training any time soon. She's the baby of the family and he adores her. 

Harry smiles when he's placed in his pull up.  "Am I a big boy mommy?" He asks

Dan heads to see the girls to see if they're awake yet 

Harry smiles with glee. He was happy to be called a big boy. He knew he wanted to stay dry but he was still slightly jealous because he was the baby once upon a time. 

Harry cuddles his big brother who cuddles him back. Liam always has looked out for his brother and Harry looks up to him.

They watch cartoons and wonder where the girls are